Monday, February 24, 2014In an interview with Anderson Cooper on Monday, Arizona GOP state Senator and gubernatorial candidate Al Melvin defended Arizona's SB 1062, the controversial the bill that would allow businesses to discriminate against gays based on religious
- West Virginia House approves religious exemptions bill
- Woman to advice columnist: 'My gay son embarrasses me at church'
- Trans man with Asperger's shot and killed by police in Arizona
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Indiana businesses fear backlash over gay rights bill's failure