Affordable Healthcare Act
Sunday, June 28, 2015With a notable paucity of dissents and not a single word to say about same-sex marriage, health care or housing discrimination, the court's liberal justices prevailed in almost every important case in recent months.
Thursday, March 27, 2014For same-sex couples, access to family insurance plans under Affordable Care Act is not guaranteed this year, and their options run the gamut, mirroring in part the patchwork of state laws governing same-sex marriage that have…
Thursday, September 12, 2013WASHINGTON -- The White House Office of Public Engagement and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services on Thursday will host a joint briefing on the Affordable Healthcare Act and its impact on LGBT Americans.…
Thursday, June 28, 2012In a dramatic move with significant political and economic implications, a majority of the U.S. Supreme Court on Thursday (June 28) voted to uphold President Obama’s landmark health care reform law.
- Fox News host utterly demolishes antigay marriage guest
- Feds: Alabama judges must obey Supreme Court marriage ruling
- Tennessee county advances resolution opposing same-sex marriage
- Lawsuit: This woman was denied access to the women's locker room at Sanford Health Hospital
- NYC proposes $23 million more in HIV health care