Friday, February 15, 2013A pair of bills introduced in the U.S. Congress this week would change the definition of "spouse" in four areas of U.S. Code related to recognition, support, and benefits for married service members and veterans, in…
Wednesday, December 19, 2012The final version of major Pentagon budget legislation includes watered-down “conscience” language similar to the anti-gay provision found in the House version of the bill, according to a top House Democrat on defense issues.
Friday, August 3, 2012TUCSON, Ariz. -- A Tucson businessman was fired from his job on Thursday after posting a video online of himself in a Chick-fil-A drive-thru the day prior, in which he voiced his opposition to the company's…
Monday, July 2, 2012The ranking Democrat on the U.S. House Armed Services Committee has introduced a bill that would exempt the Department of Defense and the Department of Veterans Affairs from the Defense of Marriage Act, the 1996 federal…
- Study: Far more men are raped in the military than reported by Pentagon
- Mike Huckabee: Allowing transgender people into the military will turn it into a "social club"
- Pentagon will start dismantling military's transgender ban on Monday
- Benefits offered for same-sex spouses of Texas state workers
- Federal employee healthcare providers can no longer exclude transition-related services