Monday, February 24, 2014PHOENIX -- Three Republican Arizona state senators who voted for a bill that has triggered a national backlash from gay rights advocates are now urging Gov. Jan Brewer to veto the legislation.
- Woman to advice columnist: 'My gay son embarrasses me at church'
- Trans man with Asperger's shot and killed by police in Arizona
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Indiana businesses fear backlash over gay rights bill's failure
- Critics: Utah bill favoring heterosexual parents in adoptions is 'unconstitutional'