Monday, April 28, 2014SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Attorney General's Office is asking a federal court to allow the Utah Supreme Court to decide whether same-sex couples who married in the state should receive legal benefits associated with
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'
- Antigay marriage ad depicts woman about to be hung by a rainbow noose
- Have you heard of the Pastor Protection Act?
- Donald Trump says he'll overturn same-sex marriage decision if elected