Thursday, August 7, 2014JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. -- A lawsuit challenging Missouri's ban on same-sex marriage has been moved to federal court instead of state court. The lawsuit was originally filed in Jackson County by the American Civil Liberties Union…
Friday, June 27, 2014JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. -- Missouri's constitutional ban on same-sex marriage is being challenged by a second lawsuit filed in Kansas City. The lawsuit was filed by attorneys for the American Civil Liberties Union on behalf of…
- Ellen praises Obama for his work on LGBTQ rights
- House OKs protection for clergy refusing gay marriage
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'