Thursday, March 26, 2015The American Civil Liberties Union of Indiana says a religious objections bill that Gov. Mike Pence signed is a backlash to same-sex marriage in the state.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014INDIANAPOLIS -- Attorneys on either side of a lawsuit over Indiana's overthrown same-sex marriage ban are wrangling over how many federal judges should hear the state's appeal, a technical issue that could make a big difference.…
Friday, June 27, 2014INDIANAPOLIS — The American Civil Liberties Union of Indiana has filed an objection to Indiana's request for an emergency stay of a federal judge's order striking down the state's same-sex marriage ban. The ACLU's petition says…
Tuesday, June 10, 2014INDIANAPOLIS -- Same-sex marriage supporters in Indiana are forming Hoosiers Unite for Marriage, a coalition to build support for their cause following high-profile fights over the issue at the Statehouse and in the courts. The ACLU…
Friday, March 14, 2014INDIANAPOLIS -- Three federal lawsuits were filed Friday against Indiana's same-sex marriage ban, boosting the number of legal challenges to the ban's constitutionality to at least five.
- Kentucky legislators want to create two marriage licenses -- one for straight couples, one for same-sex couples
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage