- Saturday, May 31, 2014The ACLU of Florida has responded to the state’s request to dismiss the consolidated lawsuit challenging Florida’s ban on same-sex marriage.
- Tuesday, April 29, 2014TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – The American Civil Liberties Union of Florida has filed a motion asking a federal judge to immediately stop the state from enforcing laws banning the recognition of lawful same-sex marriages performed out-of-state.
- Saturday, April 26, 2014TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- A federal judge has rejected a motion by an anti-gay group which sought to intervene in two lawsuits challenging Florida's constitutional ban on same-sex marriage.
- Thursday, March 13, 2014MIAMI BEACH, Fla. -- Eight same-sex couples and the American Civil Liberties Union have filed a federal lawsuit seeking to force Florida to recognize same-sex marriages performed in other states.
- Friday, March 7, 2014TAVERES, Fla. — Students fighting to have a gay-straight alliance club at their middle school in central Florida have won a partial victory for the time being.