Friday, April 25, 2014ANCHORAGE, Alaska – The Alaska Supreme Court on Friday ruled that the state unconstitutionally discriminates against same-sex couples by denying them equal access to a property tax exemption for senior citizens and disabled veterans.
- Critics: Utah bill favoring heterosexual parents in adoptions is 'unconstitutional'
- Gay marriage opposition kills IRS tax conformity bill
- Missouri Democrats try again to ban LGBT discrimination
- Investigator sees possibility of anti-gay bias in Iowa coach's firing
- GOP lawmakers want exemptions for gay marriage opponents