- Friday, October 2, 2015Alturi seeks to “educate and engage individual supporters who want to help improve the lives of LGBTI people around the world.”
- Tuesday, April 15, 2014LANCASTER, Ohio — An Ohio man who was caring for his disabled younger brother has been sentenced to 2 1/2 years in prison for punching him and threatening to slice off his genitals to “push the…
- Thursday, November 14, 2013On today's "Pray In Jesus Name" program, "Dr. Chaps" Gordon Klingenschmitt said gay couples "crave" to adopt "the children of heterosexual couples" so that they can raise and recruit them into the "homosexual lifestyle."
- Wednesday, September 18, 2013EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Physical, sexual and emotional abuse among young gay black men is a pervasive problem, yet there remains a lack of social services and resources available to help them, according to a…
- Friday, September 6, 2013LGBT teenagers are at much greater risk of dating abuse than their heterosexual counterparts, with transgender teens especially vulnerable to victimization, according to a report issued Friday by the Urban Institute.
- Thursday, June 14, 2012American Family Association spokesperson Bryan Fischer declared that allowing gay parents to adopt children is “a form of sexual abuse."