Kathy Baldock is a straight, Evangelical Christian, living in Reno, Nev. She is the mother of two straight adult children and has no close LGBT family members, yet works to repair the breach between the the church and the LGBT Christian community.
All articles by Kathy Baldock
Sunday, August 7, 2011As the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender communities find more acceptance in churches and in society, still left in the shadows and in the back corners hidden from our kind considerations are the transgender people. I…
Thursday, July 28, 2011Look for the message of Jesus in the Bible. He is the Bringer of Equality. He is the Breaker of Tradition. He is the Bridge for All. He is the Door to Freedom. He has left…
- Kim Davis is obeying her orders, and issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples
- 'The Supreme Court declared itself God when legalizing gay marriage'
- NC lawmakers, magistrate want to defend gay marriage exemption
- Judge's order strikes down Nebraska ban on gay marriage
- Georgia legislature advances anti-marriage 'Pastor Protection Act'