LGBTQ Nation is a mix of news, opinions, arts and culture.http://www.lgbtqnation.com
All articles by LGBTQ Nation
- Wednesday, March 9, 2011Lady Gaga has canceled her exclusive deal with Target to carry the deluxe edition of her next release, "Born This Way," because of the retailer's controversial political donations to an anti-gay candidate.
- Wednesday, March 9, 2011New York's Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo will meet with advocates of same-sex marriage on Wednesday in hopes of coming up with a plan to legalize gay unions in the Empire state.
- Tuesday, March 8, 2011In case you missed last night's public hearing about the Colorado civil unions bill, the highlight of the evening was when Rosina Kovar gave Senators a lesson in "fornication." You have to watch this...
- Tuesday, March 8, 2011The mystery surrounding the January death of Lance Lundsten, the Minnesota teen whose controversial death sparked renewed conversation about bullying and teen suicide across the nation, has finally been revealed.
- Monday, March 7, 2011The Colorado Senate Judiciary Committee on Monday approved the Colorado Civil Union Act. The bill would give same-sex couples in Colorado the same legal rights as married heterosexual couples.
- Monday, March 7, 2011An openly gay Indiana teen claims he was lured into a high school restroom and gay bashed, while other students looked on. Now his family is speaking out about why they think this should be investigated…
- Sunday, March 6, 2011MEXICO CITY -- More than 700 gay and lesbian couples have married in Mexico City since the capital city enacted the first law in Latin America explicitly allowing same-sex unions, just one year ago.
- Saturday, March 5, 2011Lawmakers in New Hampshire this week postponed action until next year on two bills aimed at repealing the state's gay marriage law. The House Judiciary Committee voted to retain the bills in committee, and not consider…
- Friday, March 4, 2011The Maryland House Judiciary Committee on Friday, narrowly approved the Civil Marriage Protection Act by a vote of 12-10. Under the bill, same-sex couples in Maryland would be granted the same marriage rights as heterosexuals.