LGBTQ Nation is a mix of news, opinions, arts and culture.http://www.lgbtqnation.com
All articles by LGBTQ Nation
- Wednesday, April 27, 2011Lady Gaga has pledged to donate $1 million to New York area charities to support impoverished LGBT youth.
- Wednesday, April 27, 2011The Clovis, N.M. school board on Tuesday voted unanimously to end all non-curricular clubs from meeting during school hours after a gay-straight alliance applied to become a club.
- Wednesday, April 27, 2011Rosie O’Donnell will not be staying at the Trump Chicago hotel while she tapes her new talk show for the Oprah Winfrey Network, a rep for O’Donnell told The Advocate on Tuesday. Last week, O’Donnell mentioned…
- Wednesday, April 27, 2011Atlanta Braves pitching coach Roger McDowell has been accused of targeting a group of male fans at a Giants game in San Francisco last weekend, allegedly asking them, "Are you a homo couple or a threesome?"
- Wednesday, April 27, 2011Rhode Island's openly gay House speaker said Wednesday that legislation to legalize same-sex marriage is dead for the year, because it's clear the bill won't overcome opposition in the state Senate.
- Wednesday, April 27, 2011Republicans in the Minnesota House and Senate announced on Tuesday a bill that would seek voter approval amend the state constitution to ban same-sex marriage.
- Wednesday, April 27, 2011Dallas County commissioners on Tuesday voted to include transgender employees in the county’s non-discrimination policy.
- Tuesday, April 26, 2011Moscow authorities gave permission on Tuesday to allow the first ever gay pride parade to be held in the Russian capital.
- Tuesday, April 26, 2011The Tennessee House of Representatives on Monday approved a bill that would nullify Nashville's new ordinance banning discrimination by city contractors against gay, lesbian and transgendered people.
- Tuesday, April 26, 2011The Nevada Senate on Monday approved two bills that would prohibit discrimination against gays and transgender individuals in housing and public accommodations, but rejected a third bill that would have added added crimes against gays and…