LGBTQ Nation is a mix of news, opinions, arts and culture.http://www.lgbtqnation.com
All articles by LGBTQ Nation
- Friday, May 20, 2011The Minnesota House of Representatives adjourned Thursday night without voting on a proposed constitutional amendment that would ban same-sex marriage.
- Thursday, May 19, 2011The Rhode Island's House of Representatives on Thursday voted overwhelmingly to approve a same-sex civil unions bill.
- Thursday, May 19, 2011New York sports announcer Jared Max on Thursday announced to his radio audience that he is gay.
- Thursday, May 19, 2011In this new video, openly gay actor George Takei takes on the Tennessee state legislature and its "Don't Say Gay" bill.
- Thursday, May 19, 2011A Los Angeles police sergeant who claimed he was harassed because he is gay, and then retaliated against for reporting the incidents, was awarded $1.1 million by a jury on Thursday.
- Thursday, May 19, 2011Police have arrested three suspects in connection with the brutal beating of a man outside an El Paso, Tex., gay nightclub earlier this month.
- Wednesday, May 18, 2011A Minnesota state House committee on Wednesday narrowly voted to advance a bill calling for a statewide vote to amend the state constitution to ban same-sex marriage.
- Wednesday, May 18, 2011New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg and openly gay New York City Council Speaker Christine Quinn were in Albany on Tuesday, and lobbied Republican State Senators pass a bill to legalize same-sex marriage.
- Wednesday, May 18, 2011A Rhode Island state House committee on Tuesday voted to advance a bill that would legalize civil unions for same-sex couples — the same bill that was met with scorn by gay marriage supporters and opponents…