LGBTQ Nation is a mix of news, opinions, arts and culture.http://www.lgbtqnation.com
All articles by LGBTQ Nation
- Wednesday, June 15, 2011The New York Post on Tuesday published an editorial rejecting marriage equality, and said that “in the long run … society will be better served by retaining the traditional, time-tested definition of marriage.”
- Wednesday, June 15, 2011The New York state Assembly on Wednesday passed a bill to legalize same-sex marriage while Senate Republicans debated over whether to let the measure come to the floor for a vote.
- Wednesday, June 15, 2011Cyndi Lauper has joined the chorus of celebrity and every day New Yorker voicing support for marriage equality, and appeared in this video for the HRC’s “New Yorkers for Marriage Equality” campaign.
- Tuesday, June 14, 2011New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Tuesday proposed a bill that would legalize same-sex marriage in the Empire State, setting the stage for a possible vote in both the State Assembly and State Senate within a…
- Tuesday, June 14, 2011Chief U.S. District Judge Vaughn Walker was not obligated to disqualify himself from from hearing the case because he is gay and in a long-term relationship with another man, another federal judge ruled on Tuesday.
- Tuesday, June 14, 2011Steve Tisch, the chairman and co-owner of the New York Giants, has has voiced his support for marriage equality, appearing in a new video for the HRC’s “New Yorkers for Marriage Equality” campaign.
- Monday, June 13, 2011The Kentucky Equality Federation on Monday condemned Hazard, Ky., Pavilion for ejecting two gay men from their facility, because the Bible said they could.
- Monday, June 13, 2011Defense Secretary Robert Gates signaled Monday that if the top officers of each branch of the military recommend moving ahead on the repeal of “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” before the end of the month, he will…