Oregon

Woman convicted, husband on trial for attack on gay couple walking pink poodle

Saturday, February 1, 2014

BEAVERTON, Ore. — A jury in Oregon has convicted a 23-year-old woman for her role in the attack last year on a gay couple who were walking their pink-dyed pink poodle.

"Beauty" was dyed pink for Easter.

“Beauty” was dyed pink for Easter.

The jury of 12 people found Saraya Sophia Lisa Gardner guilty on one count of obstruction of justice, reported The Oregonian.

The verdict comes as jury selection began in the trial of her husband, 23-year-old George Allen Mason Jr., who is charged with the more serious offense of a hate crime for allegedly punching David Beltier of Beaverton, Ore., and striking him on the back of the head with a metal tool.

Police say Mason and Gardner had hurled anti-gay slurs at Beltier and his boyfriend, Jeremy Mark, as they crossed the street in front of Mason’s SUV with their dog, Beauty, whose fur had been dyed pink with Kool-Aid for Easter.

“Honestly, I feel like the pink poodle provoked him,” Beltier said. “We weren’t holding hands or anything. Just walking the dog like normal.”

When police went to investigate the attack – one Beltier feared could have easily ended his life – they met with Gardner who they say lied about her husband’s whereabouts.

Mason could face up to 20 years in prison if convicted; Gardner’s sentencing is scheduled for May 12.

Archives: , ,

Filed under: Oregon, [ Trending ]

1. Justice has been served.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:23pm
  2. Haha. Love the poodle. You don’t see that everywhere

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:23pm
  3. I’d like to see someone try to attack a couple with a pink German Shepherd.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:24pm
  4. it can sense the hatred

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:28pm
  5. as an Oregonian…I am ashamed of how this couple was treated. Especially considering that Oregon is supposed to be the state filled with progressive hippy types. I speak mainly sadly though only of the cities Portland and Eugene…anywhere else in this state is like a scene out of Deliverance.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:25pm
  6. I love how all the mouth breathers are shitting themselves over the frickin' DOG instead of two innocent human beings being brutalized.

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:40pm
  7. The people got brutally attacked. The dog got a food product washed into his hair. I'm a militant vegan and all about animal rights but come on.

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:03pm
  8. Reap what you sow. The cowards

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:25pm
  9. WTF does anyone care if someone is walking down the street minding their business? WTF is wrong with people?

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:25pm
  10. Why would you dye your dog pink??

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:25pm
  11. Same reason you'd dye your hair pink, I suspect. For the attention. And dogs usually love all sorts of attention. (Not the attacking kind.)

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:30pm
  12. Oops I have a spelling mistake:)

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:30pm
  13. But.... That is a dog, not their own body....

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:31pm
  14. its their dog, people bob ears and tails on dogs and that actually causes pain, hair dye does nothing

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:05pm
  15. And all that stuff is wrong. That shit seriously is not cute, I hope it doesn't cause a reaction with the dog's skin or anything.

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:06pm
  16. Burn her alive!

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:25pm
  17. ThAnk u some one trying to stop gay beating thank u for protecting ppl gay and straight ppl no abuse no matter gay or straight no one should be abused just walking thank u lady.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:26pm
  18. Do I click like, I need more options to express my thoughts.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:26pm
  19. Our dog has a pink tail yay

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:27pm
  20. It was unacceptable for them to attack the couple for being gay. Now, for dying their dog’s fur… Okay, attacking them for that is unacceptable too.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:27pm
  21. Idiots

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:27pm
  22. Don’t care about a gay couple walking a dog. Let them live their lives in peace. What I do care about is the dog. Did it suffer any ill health effects from being dyed pink?

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:28pm
  23. The fur was dyed with Kool Aid so no more ill effect than the teenager down the street who does the same thing.

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:37pm
  24. GOOD

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:37pm
  25. Does kind of make you wonder what Kool-Aid is doing to your stomach if you can dye a dog with it. ;)

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:38pm
  26. ok cool long as the dog didn't suffer any from the colouring then here's to all couples n their dogs being able to walk safely without someone harming them [the people nor the dog need ever be harmed]

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:06pm
  27. I am just curious, Jay, are you also for tail docking? I am just asking why someone would do that.

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:07pm
  28. Forgive my stupidity, what is tail docking?

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:08pm
  29. I have dogs and I will dock the tails myself at 2days old. I also do the dew claw so it won't get caught up on stuff and rip at their legs. The tail docking is because of the breed or in my case because I do not like a tail in my face...

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:29pm
  30. Jennie docking should only be done by a vet, i cannot believe you say you cut your dogs tails off because you don't like them in your face, as an animal rescue worker I've seen some awful crop and dock jobs done on animals you deserve to have your dogs removed seeing as you cut off parts of their bodies that you find irritating!

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:38pm
  31. Salons do this all the time.

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:59pm
  32. many people do this at home. Some good at it, docking, some not so good.

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 8:00pm
  33. They actually make pet dye for dogs.

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 10:20pm
  34. It depends on what it was dyed with. Kool aid would dry the skin and attract bugs. It's not an innocuous thing.

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 10:22pm
  35. when I bred cockers, with the first litter I went to the vet. to get the job done (8 pups), and the vet. was kind enough to teach me how to do it and he "graded" me on the last pup. After that I was able to perform the acts with confidence and did a very good job by the vets. judgement. I did have them checked and 1st. shots within a couple of weeks of birth so I always took the pups health first. It really is an easy procedure as long as you have been taught by someone reputable.

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 10:42pm
  36. I have a white standard poodle…I’d never dream of dyeing her

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:29pm
  37. Good news! Put them away and throw away the key!

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:29pm
  38. And to think…if the gay couple were bikers…the perpetrators bodies would still be missing…

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:33pm
  39. The page isn’t coming up for me.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:33pm
  40. :-/… sad mad n peed off . But karma will getm lol

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:33pm
  41. Lock both of them up in the protective housing unit and let them take care of it.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:33pm
  42. I think it’s dumb to dye your dog pink but it’s fucked up to physically attack someone because of it. Twenty years in prison really is fantastic. Here in Sweden they’d probably give you a year or two, at most.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:33pm
  43. Idk, I’m gay but I wouldn’t color my dogs fur to make a statement.. but nobody deserves to be attacked regardless.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:35pm
  44. Pink poodle? They deserved to be attacked for torturing that poor animal.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:35pm
  45. is it hard work being that retarded or does it come naturally to you? Half wit jackass

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:46pm
  46. Nope it comes naturally, much like I assume missing sarcasm comes naturally to you. Get off your high horse man, it's unattractive.

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:48pm
  47. You think someone should be beaten with a crowbar for using a perfectly safe dye that does about as much harm as putting a doggie sweater on the animal? Nope, I stand by my original statement.

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:01pm
  48. Oh child, get over yourself. It was sarcasm, a joke, and just in case I am using words that are too big a thing that makes you laugh. You bore me now, done with your faux outrage.

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:04pm
  49. lawdd lol

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:10pm
  50. Hope he gets the max, 20 years!

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:36pm
  51. For all the goofs that think thr dog was in pai it wasent its called manic panic its vegan semi perm hairdye its conditioner with a stain in it. Ive dyed my cat blue all you do is empty a.container of this stuff i to warm water and bathe them in it and its safe hypoalergenic ive seen a hot pink horse before haha. Anr it fades out over time.my cat was pink and.blue noth faded within a few months and since hes a cat he hates the bath lol

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:36pm
  52. You don’t see anyone who’s gay walking down the street attacking people for being straight.. why can’t idiots just let everyone be who they are??? I hope the couple and their baby are ok

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:36pm
  53. This couple of assholes deserve major jail time & a huge fine.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:36pm
  54. PEOPLE ARE SOOOOO….FUCKIN STUPID…really gave nothin better to do…like ..?Ahhh help a homeless person…cure cancer….get a fuckin job…work on your personality because your lackin one….learn to read…slap your self around your in dire need of it…become a better person…revisit the 80′s every one died their hair and just went dancin…not beat some one up…OR HEY…MAKE YOUR PARENTS PROUD INSTEAD OF THE WALK OF SHAME…WHEN THEY ARE SEEN WITH YOU…ya waste of skin ya…

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:38pm
  55. I dunno about dying your pets fur. But youd think attacking them violently because of it is pretty irrational.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:38pm
  56. Ah it was dyed with Cool-aid. I guess thats not that bad.

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:39pm
  57. Let’s hope they are both put behind bars.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:39pm
  58. Brought to you by Religion.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:39pm
  59. I can’t believe all the comments regarding the dog… The point of this post is lost on many and it’s pathetic when you see an article about a vicious attack on innocent people yet people only focus on the pet in the picture. I’m disgusted with humanity sometimes.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:42pm
  60. So you can't care about humans and pets at the same time? Wow, pretty sad you can't multi task... must be kinda hard...

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:12pm
  61. Austin, what goes on in your little head? I'm very curious because there can't be much.

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:35pm
  62. The attackers should both have their hair dyed pink during their prison vacation…

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:43pm
  63. how to make a dog miserable? Just paint it pink

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:44pm
  64. Jeez people… they dyed the dogs hair with Kool-aid, and it was for Easter. Far from torture.

Why don’t you concentrate on the crime here, which was assault, which was, I don’t know, actual physical pain being inflicted on someone?

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:45pm
  65. I would like to see someone attack three pink English Springer Spaniels and two pink Irish Wolfhounds!!! Come on I dare you!!!!

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:45pm
  66. I hope the fucking cunt gets 20 years and raped a few times

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:46pm
  67. I don’t advocate violence of any kind, but people who dye their animals deserve to be beaten up.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:48pm
  68. it doesn't hurt them, the dog was not harmed, and again it was for easter no different than dressing it in a cute little doggie dress for easter. The couple that attacked them did so because they are gay not because they died their dog.

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:00pm
  69. you don't advocate violence yet call for the beating of anyone who uses a harmless product??? The secret word of the day kiddies is HYPOCRITE! Can you all say it with me now?

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:36pm
  70. What goes on inside your head Glenn? It doesn't even hurt the dog. Jeez people. Who cares if the dog is pink or not. What you ALL should be paying attention to is what happened. Short attention span I swear.

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 8:02pm
  71. It's funny how people assume it doesn't hurt the dog. Have you asked the dog?

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 8:31pm
  72. And PS: many people are able to think two thoughts at the same time. I can comment on the idiocy of coloring a dog's fur while simultaneously feeling bad for the couple who were beaten up. I'm sorry that so few others can.

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 8:33pm
  73. That dog will need years of therapy after being forced to be pink… Oh and it sucks for the owners too but if they had a REAL dog the attack wouldn’t have happened :x

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:53pm
  74. Last time I checked dogs are suppose to be color blind? A dog doesn't give a damn if its pink or not. It doesn't even hurt it XD

Replied on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 8:04pm
  75. wow people paying more attention to a dog coloured pink for Easter then paying attention to the couple who’s been hated on for being different and wanting to show a lil Easter happiness shame on you hope they crime doers go to jail they deserve everything coming to them . Disgusted with how much hate is in the world its a shame we are still fighting in this time in age ..

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:54pm
  76. He actually deserves more than 20 yrs

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:58pm
  77. I hope these homophobic bastards get exactly what they deserve.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:59pm
  78. Abbie no offense but you’re a Bitch…

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 6:59pm
  79. not cool to harm others

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:05pm
  80. Mr. Pastor, the operative word here is “their” dog. They attacked the couple because they are gay. There was no harm done to ” their” dog. I HOPE BOTH ARE CONVICTED AND GO TO PRISON FOR A REALLY LONG TIME. As for you, you are hopeless!

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:10pm
  81. Abbie shut the hell up. I’ve had poodles my whole life. they’re smarter than Labs and as loyal as Pits.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:11pm
  82. The gay guys didn’t kick their asses? Lol

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:11pm
  83. Wow. Cant even be gay or lesbian in a giant hippy state anymore… Smdh. Good job America.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:12pm
  84. We all agree that attacking people for being gay, or any other reason is wrong… but question if dying the dog at all might be uncomfortable to the dog, even to bring up the question at all, everyone gets all pissy and assumes you don’t care about gay folk. Wow, I just met some of the dumbest people ever on here. I guess you can’t care about gay rights AND animal welfare at the same time.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:12pm
  85. Jay – cutting the tail short ie ehat thy do to Rotties/Pits etc

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:12pm
  86. what is WRONG with ppl ???? !!

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:12pm
  87. String them up.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:14pm
  88. Hope you rot, criminal scum.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:15pm
  89. We catered for years. A couple dy their pooles to match the maid’s dresses. The dye was jello.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:22pm
  90. Hate crimes need to be prosecuted and the sentence should be extreame because it is a very violent!

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:22pm
  91. They weren’t attacked cause they were gay! It’s cause they were harming their poor dog by dying it pink! Every attack on a gay person doesn’t have to be a hate crime!

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:24pm
  92. throw the book at im…no less than 20 years behind bars!!!

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:25pm
  93. Duh! Sarah kool-aid was the dye. Not harmful, but getting hit with a metal object is!

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:27pm
  94. jesus fucking christ. WHO CARES IF THE DOG IS DYED PINK? people were attacked. some of your priorities are really fucked up.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:27pm
  95. Mr Pastor is a bigot.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:27pm
  96. Haters hate, lovers love.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:28pm
  97. Animal lovers:
    Do you stop and help homeless people?
    If not, shut the fuck up.

You are NOT animal lovers, you are people haters.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:30pm
  98. So Sarah it’s okay to attack someone for dying their dog. What gave them the god complex? And for that matter who gave the Christian Right a god complex because they sure have one in spades.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:31pm
  99. Hope they go to jail!

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:34pm
  100. Why would you want to dye your poodle pink? Some people are just ridiculous.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:36pm
  101. They may have needed a firm reality check but not violence. Pink poodle? How ridiculous!

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:47pm
  102. unreal. they arent the only people have pink poodles

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:51pm
  103. So ridiculoys! I do not agree with the gay life style, & I certainly don’t agree with these straight peoples reaction to it!
    I also really despise any attack on a gay person being called a “hate” crime. It is no more hateful to them than it would be to a straight person or a child or any group of people.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:53pm
  104. String them up, and Beat them. Period.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:58pm
  105. I hope they go to jail an the husband tastes every cock in that jail!!! Heterosexual couples ALSO dye their dogs different colors so get off that damn cross bigots! I have seen plenty of “people” do this!

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 7:59pm
  106. Rose shut up fool! A attack on a gay person is a fucking hate crime you dumb bitch! As a gay man I’m sick and Fucking tired of trash like you. You thought you were being respectful by trying to word your comment nicely…news flash….a bigot is a bigot no matter how much one tried to sugar coat it! Bigot!

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 8:01pm
  107. There is no such thing as ‘homophobia.’
    One can no more be afraid of a gay person for being gay,
    than one can be afraid of a straight person for being straight.
    No, there is not such thing as ‘homophobia.’

It is pure, unadulterated hate. Simple as that: Bigotry.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 8:06pm
  108. Lol this thread shows why our country is in the shape its in…simple as that…people can’t see past themselves any longer…

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 8:07pm
  109. Actually you can be afraid of gay people and black people and white people and mayo and Cole slaw and clowns…but I agree with what you were trying to get across just wanted to correct that tidbit that there is someone in the world afraid of almost everything no matter how dumb but me seem they take it as serious as you take being afraid of the dark spiders snakes etc

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 8:09pm
  110. And rose no offense but if you don’t agree with the gay lifestyle which is entirely your choice I’m curious why you are on a thread of a gay news page??? Just seems strange unless you are trying to impose yourself on the very lifestyle you say you are not support… I mean you don’t see me on a page about support Hitler or the like…

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 8:11pm
  111. what ever happened to minding your own business?

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 8:31pm
  112. sorry but why the hell would you dye your dog pink

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 8:39pm
  113. As a dog lover, I would have just had them charged with animal cruelty

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 8:54pm
  114. Hope he gets 20. And whoever taught him to hate gets 20 as well

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 8:59pm
  115. They dyed the dog with cool aid it will wash out in 10 seconds and it’s as easy as washing the dog in the first place and that is completely besides the point I don’t see anything wrong with dying the dogs fur not that I would but you’re missing the point. And most people worried about the poor doggy have no idea what animal cruelty really is. Spend 30 seconds talking to a vegan/vegetarian then you’ll see you’re the cruel ones.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 9:11pm
  116. These kind of hate crimes cannot be tolerated. Ever.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 9:11pm
  117. assholes

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 9:12pm
  118. Why can’t people just mind their own damn business anymore?

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 9:13pm
  119. Rose you are an evil bitch! Reap what you sow!

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 9:44pm
  120. I’m sickened by this, totally outrageous

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 9:46pm
  121. Hope they throw the book at these haters !!!

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 9:48pm
  122. Really do you think anyone tried in a hate crime in a state that doesn’t allot same sex marriages only unions would ever convect someone of a same sex hate crime. Watch how little the sentences will be.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 9:48pm
  123. Rose it os a hate crime because these people were targeted simply because they were gay … It would also be a hate crime if someone was attacked simply because they were …elderly, white, black, asian, hispanic, indian, women, men, children, or any other specific demographic …

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 9:52pm
  124. More of those good Christian values…

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 10:16pm
  125. Ok the color of the dogs fur is irrelevant at this point,it’s not like it’s acid on the dogs skin for Fuck sake and is walking around with severe burns because of it.the main issue is an unjustified beating of another human being with a weapon for something as ridiculous as a pets dye job,of a pet that isn’t even yours.The Fuck.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 10:19pm
  126. I have nothing whatsoever against gay people or any other people, but why on Earth would you dye a dog’s hair (poodles have hair, not fur)? It’s inhumane.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 10:21pm
  127. poor dog……

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 10:36pm
  128. Throw the book at them!

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 10:41pm
  129. Poor dog has to suffer twice. The stupid owner who wanted to be seen by dying the dog pink. So not healthy!! They should be locked up!!! Stupid idiot bashing them!! There’s other ways to stand out! Its called being yourself. I would never harm a animal to be seen. Just for awwww affect!!

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 10:49pm
  130. People are so evil.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 10:53pm
  131. This is not supposed to happen in Oregon. Goes to show every state is shades of purple.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 10:58pm
  132. we invited you to visit our page

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 11:01pm
  133. while i’m not fond of the idea of dying animals’ fur odd colors, violence is never acceptable

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 11:09pm
  134. Ah… Rose, Rose, Rose. Such a pretty name, yet such an ugly heart. If someone gets attacked and just HAPPENS TO BE GAY, it’s not a hate crime. But if a person gets attacked BECAUSE he/she is gay – it is a hate crime. And I unfortunately do believe that it is a hate crime in many – if not most – cases. If not physically attacked, it’s often bullying. Hell, I can’t even think of one person (that I personally know) that hasn’t been verbally attacked for being gay. I’ve never heard of a case where a straight person gets attached for being straight.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 11:11pm
  135. This is just my opinion. You might not agree.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 11:12pm
  136. Red dye actually tends to be a huge irritant. That’s why if you’re on the border of not feeling good and you eat something with red dye in it you throw up. And you’re gonna rub that all over your dog? As far as it being inhumane? That would indicate that you think the dog is human. Which might possibly indicate a mental deficiency….. Just sayin.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 11:12pm
  137. Easter! Pink Poodle sounds great! Why can’t people leave others alone!!!!

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 11:19pm
  138. I hope that cunt gets her ass kicked and raped in jail! Piece of shit!

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 11:20pm
  139. First of all, I think that “decorating” your pet is idiotic and objectionable. They’re not artificial Christmas trees. That being said, the whole idea that a pink dog could incense two people so much that they’d physically attack other people, is just — well, obviously, criminal.

Posted on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 11:27pm
  140. You don’t dye animals. Period

Posted on Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 12:11am
  141. Try a pink pitbull ..

Posted on Sunday, February 2, 2014 at 12:11am