Oklahoma

Okla. restaurant owner says he doesn’t serve ‘faggot, freak’ customers

Friday, February 7, 2014

ENID, Okla. – A restaurant in Enid, Okla. is coming under fire for his restaurant policies that critics now say have crossed the line to discrimination.

Gary James

Gary James

Gary James, owner of Gary’s Chicaros, said, “I’ve been in business 44 years, I think I can spot a freak or a faggot.”

And he doesn’t serve either, reports KFOR-TV.

“I really don’t want gays around,” James said. “Any man that would compromise his body would compromise anything.”

In fact, even his business’ t-shirt proudly displays derogatory slogans against homosexuals — and the N-word, and slogans that threaten violence against Muslims, minorities and democrats.

Now, James is facing a wave of backlash on Facebook and Yelp, where users have pegged Chicaros as a gay bar, and inundated his pages with negative reviews … and a few NSFW photos of the groups he so publicly condemns.

KFOR-TV reports:

Although Oklahoma state law protects people from being turned away from businesses for their race, religion, gender or disability, it does not offer the same protection for sexual orientation or gender identity.

Archives: , , , ,

Filed under: Oklahoma, [ Trending ]

1. I wouldn’t eat his shit anyway

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:42am
  2. The shit food would probably give someone the shits.

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:44am
  3. The food isn’t anything too special so he can spout his opinions…it’s like @ssholes, everyone has one.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:42am
  4. He is a bitter old fuck !!!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:43am
  5. Sometimes it really embarrasses me that Im from Oklahoma…

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:43am
  6. don't worry.....you are "from" threre. but not there!

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:45am
  7. Same, buddy. Same.

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:53am
  8. Dude, I still live here, I know your pain.

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:57am
  9. I just look at it this way, nowadays Im seeing that my generation and younger are more open and accepting..and people like this mans generation are slowly dying off...so it's just going to get better. It has to. Love is all you need

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:58am
  10. Hey, at least this article says that it was Enid.

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:01am
  11. My family and I are planning to go to this restaurant next weekend for lunch. My family consists of people who are gay, trans*, black, white, Mexican, disabled, on welfare, etc... This is an important action, and we'd love to see more people join us. This "man", needs to be challenged!

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:02am
  12. Ouch ang hard!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:43am
  13. This is why I’m ashamed of my own state!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:43am
  14. and you should be and move out of it

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:43pm
  15. It’s his business – eat elsewhere. He and his ilk will change in time – a long time. lol

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:43am
  16. Shoot yourself buddy

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:43am
  17. Well, someone is a cranky-puss.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:43am
  18. being old neeeever is an excuse to be a bigot. so tired of that “different era” b.s

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:43am
  19. wooowwwww

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:44am
  20. Lol real messed probly taste like shit anyway

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:44am
  21. They don’t want him either.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:44am
  22. This asshole needs to be shut down.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:44am
  23. Well fuck you u discrimating bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:44am
  24. cocksucking old closet idiot….we all know what kind of sausage he likes

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:44am
  25. blatantly so……

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:44am
  26. Well fuck you too!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:45am
  27. I wouldn’t eat there. The food is infected with bigotry. Everything would taste like bitter disappointment and misplaced rage.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:45am
  28. Or it would taste like food.. I wouldn't eat there on account of not being anywhere near Oklahoma nor having any plans to visit Oklahoma in the future. The point is.. Don't care. He can believe whatever stupid crap he wants to believe.. If any customers are offended by it.. they can let their wallets do the talking. Everyone else can just keep living their lives never having even heard of this place before and most-likely, never going anywhere near it.

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:35am
  29. Itaty Bubles Do u c wat he said about gay ppl ??!!!!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:45am
  30. paint a rainbow on his windows….

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:45am
  31. I hope by this going viral people stop going to eat there

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:45am
  32. well its a good thing he’s close to dying

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:45am
  33. There’s that popular republican stereotype again, people. A racist, republican bigot.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:45am
  34. umm becky i hate to tell you this but im a gay man who is a registered republican alot of gay people also are there are groups who support congressmen and woman who are republicans who are lgbt friendly do not lump all rupublicans in the same group cause some of us are in the middle of the road not far right winged thank you

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:59am
  35. I'm just saying that there is a stereotype out there. And this man adds to that stereotype. It would be safe to say that a lot of straight republicans are against the gay rights movement. I have yet to run across a straight democrat that's against the gay rights movement

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:02am
  36. Call the health dpt, have them inspect his shitty joint ..

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:58am
  37. Oklahoma, a good place to be from ..

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:59am
  38. Bet his butt hole twitches a mile a minute ..

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:00am
  39. LMAO. hope the “faggots” are nicer to him in his heaven as he has been to them here!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:46am
  40. Yeah for Christian love….but no they aren’t like that lol

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:46am
  41. oh hell no Freddy Scott that guys stupid

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:46am
  42. Hope there are protests and they will close him down.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:46am
  43. Another dying dinosaur. ….

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:46am
  44. White Trash

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:46am
  45. close this ass hole down

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:46am
  46. What a nice oldman

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:46am
  47. I think I saw his old ass on Craigslist looking for Weenies

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:47am
  48. Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:47am
  49. My thoughts exactly Jimmy!!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:47am
  50. He’s more than stupid he’s a prick !!!!!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:47am
  51. Well, he can go fck himself..:)

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:47am
  52. Id bet the food there taste like sh!t anyways. His loss, not ours.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:47am
  53. How sad. Just really….this is sad. It hurts inside to think that people say this, think this, feel this. I truly feel sorry for this guy….all that self righteous rage can make a person sick…proof in the pudding, eh? Damn :(

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:47am
  54. His food is literally nasty, how people stomach that grease trap is beyond me.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:47am
  55. He’s probably a closet case that is afraid if he doesn’t ban them than some hot thing will walk in and blow his cover.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:48am
  56. I hope after he dies, the business gets sold to cultured people. Which is what he thinks of as freaks.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:48am
  57. Well hopefully people will stop giving him any business. That way he can close.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:48am
  58. Jerry Hatfield.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:48am
  59. Let’s see how long his restaurant lasts…

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:48am
  60. It’s like when Boyscouts “allowed” gay scouts. No self respecting scout would join your hall of bigotry. “Learn how to build fires, sell popcorn, and hate others unlike you!”

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:49am
  61. Meh…. Die old man

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:49am
  62. Another waste of humanity

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:49am
  63. oh it sounds like i need to take a trip with some FRIENDS :)

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:49am
  64. OMG that would totally be worth taking a van full of my FAGGOT FREAK friends to his place hahahahaha

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:40pm
  65. Boy, this hate monger seems to hate everyone, and probably most of all, himself!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:49am
  66. I went in there once and basically got told to leave because I was a n-loving rainbow wh-re who needed to just die because I was too fat and loved the freaks he condemns. I walked out and refused to pay, as did my 10 family members.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:49am
  67. What is wrong with that guy? Last I checked, Enid had a pretty strong gay community, even had a Pride of their own every year.

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:07am
  68. So you responded with ignorance? Have you ever thought that maybe this was an opportunity to respond to someone with love and to not react in such a way? How does ripping someone off make you a better person?

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:05am
  69. Who the hell would pay for service like that?

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:13am
  70. Carole, I'm sure if it was you in that situation you'd be much less self righteous about it. Its easy to tell someone how they should handle a situation, but until we see a living example from you just let her be. Think you can manage that?

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:19am
  71. yeah, with someone like that, I really don't think niceness is going to work.

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:34am
  72. To Carole, you can go F- yourself too! Discrimination is clear and needs to be addresses as such ... as should the sympathizers like you too!

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:21am
  73. @Carole their customers service was that appalling that they had every right to walk out without paying.

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:29am
  74. Carole, I have actually been to that place too. Do NOT get onto someone for walking out on that man and not paying him a dime. He has actually told customers that if he LIKES you, he gives you a really nice discount...but if he doesn't like you, you're overcharged out the ASS. I have only been once, but it was someone who he liked that took me to check it out. He refuses service to not just gay people, but anyone that's disabled, not white, or is just different...he will verbally ASSAULT them until they leave...FYI, his prices are NOT worth going there, even if he likes you. His food isn't that great either. There is no way coming across as being the "bigger person" and paying that amount and trying to "kill with kindness" would work on him. I'm not sure you're aware that there are people out there that doing those things just don't work on. I LIVED in Enid for a couple of years, but I grew up in a small town nearby...I MOVED to get away from people like him, because Enid is full of people that are not good for people like myself. I totally support Jill's right to walk out and not pay when he treated her THAT bad, and because I KNOW he shouldn't be allowed to have this business.

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 8:01am
  75. He’s probably gonna choke on some of his shitty food and die in his office. . . And Nobodys gonna know he’s rotting back there

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:50am
  76. So wrong this place need to close.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:50am
  77. Well he doesn’t havd to suffer much, he’s close to dying

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:50am
  78. He hate a everyone. If your not like him, your a nobody and that is sick.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:50am
  79. 素敵だ。

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:51am
  80. 3 hours away from me… worth the trip to piss this tampon slinging, cock sucking, dick fart, off.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:51am
  81. We're in Tulsa, and we're making the trip next weekend!

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:02am
  82. Thanks from the California LBGTQ community. We must all fight for our HUMAN RIGHTS and Fuck the sympathizers, racists and morons who support this man's business.

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:23am
  83. It's clear the sympathizer who wrote above would have fit right in to mid-fifties Birmingham, Alabama, and has no concept of social justice.

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:25am
  84. We are how we treat each other when the day is done. We can't turn the other cheek for LGBTQ human rights in the 21st Century.

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:30am
  85. Epic!

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:29pm
  86. Gay people should stay out of Arizona and Oklahoma...notice the homa in Okla.

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:42pm
  87. Maybe we all need to go there…? :)

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:52am
  88. The lovely people of my state….

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:52am
  89. Not every Okie is like that, but yeah, I feel your pain.

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:05am
  90. See what happens when cousins fuck…backwards moron

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:52am
  91. This bigoted idiot needs a reality check — and some heavy duty fines for discrimination

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:52am
  92. Love you too but you may need to move to Russia where you’ll fit in!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:52am
  93. Good….then the gay community shouldn’t support his shit hole restaurant

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:52am
  94. He doesn’t serve “freaks, faggots (sorry, I hate typing that word) disabled and those on welfare”? And he also wears shirts that display racism and intolerance? Where do I start with this asshole?! Why would you eat in a place that is filled with so much bigotry? I hope he gets shut down.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:53am
  95. makes me wonder if he served in the military, cause faggots like me did and he is living on mine and my husbands battle scars and freedom

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:49pm
  96. What a fucking dick.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:53am
  97. Satan should be his customer! Lol!!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:53am
  98. Piss off Satan is a good guy. Gods the Asshole that condemns people all the time. Satan being a gentleman does his deal and lets other people do theirs.

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:02am
  99. hey moneys green no matter who it is stupid ass

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:06am
  100. God doesn't condemn people Daniel people condemn people...

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:46pm
  101. I wouldnt eat at his place. He looks like a rapist

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:53am
  102. Apparently he doesn’t want anyone there. Because being an asshole makes me not want to eat there.

Kindly screw off, sir.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:54am
  103. Bigotry has no place in the U.S.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:55am
  104. Horrible. Your opinion is yours but why have to be so mean?

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:55am
  105. miserable old bastard.i’m not from ok but from what i read from people that are,i can go to any drive thru and get shitty food.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:55am
  106. :) Okay, have fun in bankruptcy. Meanwhile, I’ll take anyones money.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:55am
  107. I guess I won’t visit Oklahoma even I never been there. I visit somewhere else….

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:56am
  108. Chuck Ryan Jeri, what have you 3 done to piss this guy off so bad?! I know you’re to blame here… ;)

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:56am
  109. Bigot asshole

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:56am
  110. Dingleberry stew on his menu!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:56am
  111. He jus lost good $$ and fun friends. His loss

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:56am
  112. Samantha King

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:56am
  113. Oh my…I just got passive aggressive…I posted a “suggested” picture on the Fbook page-like thing…of Stonewall….I don’t usually do this kind of thing…feelin’ feisty I guess! ETA: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Garys-Chicaros/136482116399150 See if that shows up.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:57am
  114. I curse the day this resturant opened !! I curse I hex this man may his soul rot in the fires of underworld !! May his soul in hell be hitlers bitch while buring in fire and brimstone for all eternity !! Karma smack his face so hard that he bursts in to flame for the evil that he is so mote it be !!!!!!!!!!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:57am
  115. Does he has Cirrhosis?

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:57am
  116. Idgit!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:57am
  117. Yay, something else to hate about my state. Can’t we do anything right or positive?!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:58am
  118. Here’s his phone number:

580 233 7655

Let him know what you think

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:58am
  119. Thankyou, I got few words for that asshole

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:13am
  120. Totally want to call him up and 'Daily Show' interview him for a fake news paper.

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 8:49am
  121. That's awesome!!!

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:03pm
  122. hahahahah awesome

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:12pm
  123. Everyone should go to all the sites where you can leave a review about the place and post your thoughts... Just go to Google and type in Reviews for Gary’s Chicaros and you will find a few places... Trip Advisor Yelp are two I know of...

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:18pm
  124. I will call him everyday to remind him of his bigotry. It won't change anything but it will annoy him...

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:14pm
  125. I just called and left a message il probably keep calling

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:22pm
  126. I’m calling him tomorrow

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:59am
  127. Fuck u asshole!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:00am
  128. but raper’s and murder’s are fine??smh

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:00am
  129. Jearkkkkkkk kkk

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:00am
  130. Say what? Old mans gonna get hurt lmao

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:00am
  131. Not all Oklahomans are like him. I visited cousins there last year, and they were so welcoming and non judgemental. You can find ignorant bigots in any state, even my home state of California. This mans restaurant isn’t the only one in Oklahoma, his loss!!! LGBT community generates more disposable income than the hetero community.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:00am
  132. and I have no desire to find myself in Oklahoma ever, whether by accident or on purpose – so, we’re even :)

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:01am
  133. Burst in flame fucking cunt!!!!!!!:(

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:01am
  134. For an old man, he sure doesn’t know how to act mature. I’m not even gay, but this is ridiculous, if you want to marry someone of the same gender, then none of us are going to care, that’s your business. I seriously hope people boycott his restaurant.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:02am
  135. I agree with you, but I am gay and I am an old man,,,hate that expression, old man will include you some day Jordan..

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:44pm
  136. This Homo Stultus, knuckle dragging asshole needs to make his place a private membership club then, because “open to the public” means just EXACTLY that!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:02am
  137. I myself will not sink to his level of hatred I lived my whole life in Okla & my parents are one of his kind disowning me & never excepting who I am & when your parents don’t allow you in their home much less their dinner table then words from others can never cut that deep

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:02am
  138. Sorry Barbara...you are right and we love you!

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:00am
  139. I'm sorry, I fail to see how working openly against such hatred is sinking to his level.

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:17pm
  140. That’s ok as gays wouldn’t trust you to cook their food anyway.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:03am
  141. According to some yelp review, he also refuses to serve wheelchair bound people. How Christian of him.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:04am
  142. And so called ‘fagot, feak’ customers don’t want to eat in a restaurant belonging to a stoopid owner…..no problem :D

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:04am
  143. No website for the restaurant to leave comments. However, a Google search will give his address…

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:04am
  144. I hope that bigot trips down a deep, waterless well.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:04am
  145. Look at him in the photo….so typical of a freak faggot hater.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:05am
  146. ASSHOLE!!!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:05am
  147. What kinda fukery is that? Bigotry=Broketry

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:05am
  148. so cave man mind not got one

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:06am
  149. fuck you…

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:06am
  150. He is an old man….he will hopefully be replaced with younger, more educated and compassionate Oklahomians SOON!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:06am
  151. I say stop talking about him, don’t go there, don’t spend money there. The best thing would be to get everyone to not go there so he has to shut down and disappear for every!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:07am
  152. Hope the community boycotts his restaurant

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:08am
  153. He probably poops in his food anyway.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:08am
  154. I wouldn’t want a bundle of sticks or a cigarette in my food either. Bloody wanker.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:08am
  155. Poor old man, karma is going to bite his wrinkled, tired ass.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:08am
  156. He hates disabled people too.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:09am
  157. That’s cool, dood. We wouldn’t want your bigotry-laced food anyway! There are plenty of other places who don’t give a damn what a person’s personal life is like. You know, cos that has nothing to do with food and food service.
    Assbag.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:09am
  158. he probably consider himself a christian too, pathetic!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:10am
  159. These are the type of christians to run from, he is a true piece of work!!!!!!!!!!

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:53pm
  160. A HATER

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:19pm
  161. He will be out of business soon. Shame on you mister.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:10am
  162. That guy should be fired from his job for saying that

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:11am
  163. A. HOLE

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:11am
  164. well that’s fine people don’t want a bigot for a propreiter

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:11am
  165. still mad me that we have ppl in 2014 talk think that way so hope he gets close down because food out date and just like him

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:12am
  166. Well we can all be happy that he is so old he will be dying soon anyways

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:13am
  167. that is a slurr against older people, who helped keep your freedoms. I am old gay and hope not to be dying soon...not nice Tanner.

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:47pm
  168. You can shove that restaurant up your ass ASSHOLE…

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:13am
  169. King if the FUCKTARDS

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:13am
  170. What a bigot. Carey Roberts, you read my mind.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:14am
  171. I don’t like guy :-P but hope that I hope he makes it to heaven and lm gonna pray that he finds love and forgiveness from God.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:14am
  172. In the words ao Archie Bunker, “I’m not a biggot, I hate everybody equally.” What an asshat.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:15am
  173. That’s one sick, mean-spirited S*B. Karma loves his type.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:15am
  174. This man is sick in the head

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:15am
  175. Is this the “Bible Belt” area of the God loving, oh wait, God is Love and forgiveness, compassion, which sue doesn’t fit this guys mode of operandi!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:15am
  176. I’m sure his food is shit like his attitude!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:16am
  177. asshole

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:16am
  178. ignorance…….!!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:16am
  179. The article says his shirts even drop the N word… I would be shocked but sadly during my two years I lived in Oklahoma I witnessed A LOT of racism and gay bashing….. I couldn’t believe how alive racism still was.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:16am
  180. Angry 9ld white men never remember they are going to die soon.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:16am
  181. OMG! You’ll die soon anyway.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:16am
  182. This is a perfect example of the need for these old racist, homophobic, bigots to just die off already. I love Oklahoma, family is from there, but I seem to be hearing more and more crazy shit coming from there

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:17am
  183. I feel sorry for him – he has no education

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:17am
  184. Who Gives A Shit About Him speared The Word About How He Feels And No One Will Eat There …Stop The Hate …

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:17am
  185. OK, I wont go to your Bigot Freak restaurant !

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:18am
  186. Asssssshole

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:18am
  187. Sad but u are right guys we should be happy that he will die soon lol lol

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:18am
  188. another asshat waste of human flesh i would not piss on him if he were on fire.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:20am
  189. Here’s his phone number:

580 233 7655

Let him know what you think

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:20am
  190. Maybe a gay couple could open near his place and have freak parties !! And a huge sign that says : all is welcome .. People are people love is love ..

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:20am
  191. Looks like he’s done a great job of arranging a huge amount of national, free publicity. Everyone here is playing guys part, and he’s laughing all the way to the bank.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:20am
  192. Kill them with love .. It always wins over hate

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:22am
  193. Well then you better hold on you old man because Some of LGBTQ people are coming to your restaurant because they have the right to do so and for you to Judge them like that is wrong because they are not hurting anyone and they deserve to be happy just like everyone else and if you don’t like it well that is just to damn bad

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:22am
  194. Don’t bomb his place , he will just collect insurance

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:22am
  195. This guy is a real freak.s

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:24am
  196. Mindy, I haven’t been in OK, but I am willing to go in a black suit……let him turn me away with my American Express Card….then I’ll call and cancel !!!! Lol

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:24am
  197. What a shame!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:25am
  198. Actually I would rather eat in a pigs troff then his dump

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:26am
  199. just disgusting how is his restaurant even allowed to operate ?He wont get much business and will have to close down if he decides to continue being a discriminative fuck wit .

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:26am
  200. he is the FREAK

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:27am
  201. He may get more than he asked for.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:28am
  202. He’s a joke. Now on to the next moron that I’m sure will grace our timeline tomorrow…

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:28am
  203. It’s Oklahoma, it’s not surprising.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:30am
  204. What a vile, hate-filled person…

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:31am
  205. Who cares. It is mutual. I would not want to wat there or put money in his pocket.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:32am
  206. How many of his customers have family or friends who are gay? If they all stop coming, he won’t have a restaurant much longer.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:33am
  207. That’s good because faggot freaks don’t like shitty food.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:33am
  208. This man is such a hateful, bigoted, asshole. He truly deserves to lose everything. This man is proof there is no god.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:34am
  209. Guys like this make me want to go there in my slut outfits and give the waitress who takes good care of me a 40% tip.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:36am
  210. Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:36am
  211. I don't see too many bad reviews here yet.... get him!!!!

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:37am
  212. Putins secret lover!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:36am
  213. Nothing says “I won’t stand for intolerance” like intolerance and indignation..

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:37am
  214. wow thats a mouthful eh and coming from an ass wipe like the looks of you … the prob with peeps like you we can always walk away from bullshit cause we are so better than you and always will be … what a smart ass then again your just an ass !

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:39am
  215. I guess this asshat doesn’t have any mirrors at his place…..

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:42am
  216. The place looks like a dive. and the owners an a-hole. Wonder if he’ll have that sh*teating grin on his face in hell?

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:44am
  217. i bet he hated when those coloreds received their rights, too (this was tongue-in-cheek satire; i love black people).

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:44am
  218. funny...i just read the article, and it says he also condemns other races (blacks) and creeds. i think i inherited the kind of gift he claims to possess. i can spot white trash from a mile away.

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:48am
  219. That’s Oklahomo for you.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:44am
  220. That man is an asshole

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:45am
  221. Spam the fuck out of his pages like urban spoon and say his food taste like fried shit, and bring some black allies in dressed in street clothes, he can’t be prosecuted for GI and G.O but racism is on the books, get him dropping the n word and everything else and he might lose his ass….bloodhound cheeked old crusty ballsack that he is it seems like it wouldnt take much for him to start flinging the n word around and spouting out about black stereotypes

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:45am
  222. can u stop posting horrible things on here all the time? i know its raising awareness but it sux to see suxh horrivle comments all the time, dont worry, he was educated to be ahorrible old ***t he will die soon.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:46am
  223. Hmm. I didn’t know welfare was YOUR money, Gary.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:47am
  224. Boycott time :D

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:49am
  225. I hope he loses so much business that he has to close!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:49am
  226. Tell me why I should feel bad for the guy in the wheelchair? He admits to being a regular customer who turned a blind eye to the restaurant owners discriminatory behavior. Clearly he knew the guy was a bigoted asshole. Tell me how am I not to believe he shares the same beliefs as this jerk in regards to freaks and faggots? It’s only now that he has discriminated against him does he have a problem.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:51am
  227. Get off my planet…

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:51am
  228. Food is probably shit anyways lol, FU Cunt lol

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:51am
  229. Closet queen

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:54am
  230. Smdh, Boycott his Restaurant & make him lose money & hopefully his business.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:54am
  231. Yea I live here in Oklahoma with my girlfriend of almost 8 years, it isn’t a fun place when it comes to most of the people but its beautiful land and some of the Indian tribes here are cool with it because most of the tribes back in the day saw us as sacred. A lot of people think like him but the new generation doesn’t actually :) my daughter made me proud one day standing up for us (all homosexuals) she shows me the future here will be different :) same with the rest of the world but it takes strong minded and hearted people to stand up :)

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:55am
  232. Simple solution: close

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:55am
  233. That sucks if 2 guys he says anything I would say classmates business people best friends just make up something.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:56am
  234. Wow…ole D bag!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:57am
  235. these old white bigots will soon be dead, making way for a much more accepting generation.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 5:59am
  236. What about the old black bigots and Hispanic bigots? or will that be the next generation?

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:43am
  237. Them too ^

Replied on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:52pm
  238. and he goes out of business…

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:01am
  239. I wouldn’t trust the food prep here no matter what; this guy is an a-hole, certifiably antisocial and dangerous.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:01am
  240. yup…

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:01am
  241. @Joshua You shouldn’t have to make something up to hide who you are.. That’s the whole point of coming out..

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:01am
  242. This is an opportunity to respond to him with love. As all opportunities that present themselves to us are.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:01am
  243. Then I will not set foot in his restaurant.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:05am
  244. Great way to put yourself out of business.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:05am
  245. Ugh when I hear old people talk like that and say thats how they were raised… my rebuttal is always “well you’ve been alive longer than all of us, your old ass should know better than to be rude to people”… the face I get is always perfect…

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:17am
  246. He won’t live that long anyway !!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:22am
  247. Maybe it’s the little bit of vindictive humor in me but I love that there are people saying he runs a gay bar.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:27am
  248. Wow, what a fuk head.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:31am
  249. He has the intellectual capacity of a pea and a heart the same size.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:31am
  250. Living in Manhattan I doubt I will be dining at his fine restaurant. Let him think what he likes. Its a two way street.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:34am
  251. I like the horrible, dehumanizing remarks coupled with the warm smile.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:35am
  252. Hey, it’s Oklahama

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:37am
  253. Fuck this guy!!!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:43am
  254. Then close your restaurant to the public, and open a private club, you asshole.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:47am
  255. Wat an asshole

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:51am
  256. That place looks like a shithole anyway. Who would even walk in there willingly just by the disgusting state of the place.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:54am
  257. Glad he is nice…. -_____-

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:56am
  258. My issue is this guy in the wheelchair was fine as long as other people were discriminated on until it was him.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:58am
  259. I think its time to call in the Leather Daddies and The Bears!!!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 6:59am
  260. I don’t think he has to worry, with that attitude he’ll be lucky if anyone comes to his restaurant. I sure as hell wouldn’t.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:00am
  261. Jon Stefanick

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:04am
  262. BIGOT!!!!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:09am
  263. There go his business

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:09am
  264. I’M SURE THERE’S ALOT OF OTHER RESTURANTS WHO LIKE OUR MONEY…..HE LOSES ALOT MORE THEN HE KNOWS…

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:14am
  265. I hope the Sanatation Inspector isn’t Oueer, this Evil fuck may see his doors Shut Permantly! But Evil has no sense, of itself, it exist in Fear and Ignorance.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:16am
  266. How do I say this? … Oh, Yeah! FUCK THIS OLD BASTARD!!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:18am
  267. Ok y’all how about we go down to this restaurant and do a good ole fashion sit in :)

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:21am
  268. Turning away the pink pound? I’m sure he’ll be closed soon!
    Perhaps Gordon Ramsey could go in and teach him some manners in the mean time?

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:25am
  269. well he is going to get heaps of business after this

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:25am
  270. Karma is a bitch and hunts down useless, pathetic fucks such as this douchebag. He is getting ripped apart is some of the funniest Yelp reviews I’ve ever seen. Go comment on The Chicaro Club on Yelp.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:28am
  271. okok other pendejo

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:35am
  272. Well none if us will spend any if our money in his dump

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:37am
  273. Well we do not want “bigot freaks on this beautiful planet”. Get off bigots!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:37am
  274. Asshole !!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:38am
  275. I guess nobody needs to go there! I agree with Jill Stanford & family. I would also have walked while expressing my own thinking about his point of view!! :(

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:38am
  276. Now I remember why there are just some of our states that I NEVER care to visit. Remember the scene in THE ROSE when the restaurant owner says, “We don’t serve hippies”. and then Rose says, “Well. that’s OK, cuz we don’t eat em neither”. I loved that movie.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:41am
  277. Maybe karma will get even with this jackass and his restaurant will burn to the ground!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:43am
  278. Ugh

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:56am
  279. OMFG where are these people coming from?

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 7:58am
  280. This is the sort of irrelevant, immaterial, unprofessional and substandard work I’ve come to expect from LGBTQ Nation.

How in the hell is Gary’s Chicaros newsworthy?

I’ll bet you can find similarly ignorant and homophobic morons in small towns in Ohio, Tennessee and Texas. But seriously– so what?

Surely there’s a more significant, relevant and engaging story out there than this.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 8:00am
  281. Jerk

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 8:01am
  282. I would love to go eat there, get great service and announce I’m homo on the way out… lol. U can’t always tell who is gay. Plus he is just wrong

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 8:06am
  283. *Profits are cut in half*

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 8:07am
  284. Wth oh screw lets just go and grow skittles at him lol :P

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 8:10am
  285. *throw

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 8:10am
  286. Not worth shit if you ask me. I’m sure very few people will actually miss him when he dies.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 8:10am
  287. Ignorance money is money doesn’t matter what kind of person. No one wants to go to his stinking restaurant karma is a big bitch this man got exposed lets see how his business works out

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 8:30am
  288. Skin him alive, pour acid on him and watch him dance.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 8:31am
  289. Here’s his phone number:

580 233 7655

Let him know what you think

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 8:31am
  290. Well then I guess he does not want to make money…. What an asshole.. I am going to go there in my gothic clothes with my white out contacts but have a I support Gay right tshirt on and refuse to leave let him call the cops. Because I was not making a sceen I just wanted to eat

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 8:33am
  291. Its a good job he doesn’t as ‘Faggot freaks’ don’t like drinking in bigot bars! Waaaannnkeerrrr!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 8:34am
  292. Demi Stefanucci thanks for the phone number I got call at this fucking asshole

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 8:36am
  293. Horrid Bigot !

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 8:51am
  294. These are the faces of dying elephants.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 8:55am
  295. Don’t pick on this old guy… he’s senile and he’s gonna die soon and nothing he says will have any long term effect on anything… Go after young people that are bigots, you’ll have to deal with them a lot longer :-D

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 9:02am
  296. meh that restaurant sucks..been there once, very dirty and the service was awful..never again!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 9:02am
  297. Some people are so close minded && set in their ways that they’re not going to change for anyone. Yu just have to look past those assholes && keep moving forward. This community is at its highest right now && we’ll never let anyone slow us down. :]

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 9:09am
  298. Hmmmm, thinking with all of this publicity he will in time, not have any customers?!!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 9:12am
  299. Hello bankruptcy

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 9:13am
  300. Boycot!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 9:18am
  301. Disgusting. What a horrible man. He is the epitome of evil.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 9:19am
  302. Why is this old woman such a cunt?

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 9:29am
  303. like Oprah says generation needs to die

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 9:34am
  304. If I read correctly, thank god I’m a lesbian because he clearly states MAN .. Send a load of lesbians I’m sure business will be booming .. Doesn’t really matter no matter what anyone does or say it will never change there and all gay haters bring the extra business and in the end as of right now I just want a rum and coke !!!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 9:35am
  305. Oklahoma&Kansas are the “Russia” of the States.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 9:48am
  306. Yes they are

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 9:53am
  307. This man is mentally ill… No loss when he bites the dust!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 10:05am
  308. He’s older and set in his ways. Why cry about this when its not legal in the entire country. Picking on the little person gets you nothing and honestly… its petty.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 10:09am
  309. And we don’t want disgusting old bigots.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 10:25am
  310. Maybe we can get them to give us our own section, or a different counter or something. . .

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 10:27am
  311. Oh dear she’s throwing her handbag around in a hissy fit.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 10:28am
  312. i really dont think this dude even realizes the bucket of fabulous rainbow colored worms he has opened up!!! :-)

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 10:36am
  313. Did I understand the man in the wheelchair? He was a patron for years, but now that he is being discriminated against – he’s upset??

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 10:37am
  314. I am glad to see a photo as I believe the food is a reflection of the owner. Not very appetizing. :-(

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 10:40am
  315. It’s his right to be an asshole, it’s our right to treat him like an asshole. He might score a bit of free publicity, but chances are it costs him more than it gains him.I’d gladly deny him my money, and I would gladly tell untruths about his business without drawing attention to the why. Saying his place sucks, and leaving it at that, is free bad publicity. There is never any real value in a negative opinion about your business.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 10:45am
  316. ASSHOLE!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 10:53am
  317. This man needs some education, he appears to be very bigoted!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 11:03am
  318. Shut him down.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 11:12am
  319. WHAT AN ASS

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 11:12am
  320. Boycott for the win.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 11:17am
  321. Close it down….

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 11:25am
  322. then all right thinking folk should stay away…no customers=no business=bancrupt

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 11:26am
  323. What about luscious lesbians? lol

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 11:26am
  324. Wtf ignorant fool!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 11:28am
  325. then don’t serve the public. stay home and watch fox news. that way you won’t have to go to work to openly discriminate against your fellow citizens, and the public will be rid of you.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 11:34am
  326. America the Bigotful. Come live in the land of 1/2 way free, that hates 75% of ourselves. Please people.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 11:36am
  327. …shutdown then… :/

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 11:42am
  328. Thats bogus. Ain’t eating there.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 11:43am
  329. Where is the right saying that’s mean to call people names.. Oh that’s right you can’t call the people on petty right names but they can call people names if you aren’t like them

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 11:46am
  330. fucktard

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 11:48am
  331. Because of his ignorance, someone will probably end up killing him. Too bad….you know…that he had to say this.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 11:51am
  332. His right and we can boycott him !!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 11:57am
  333. Sick and demented, doesn’t know what the glbt has behind them.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:08pm
  334. What a perfect schmuck. That’s Yiddish for idiot. No brains behind him to support his ignorance

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:11pm
  335. Being the dusty old fart he is, if a lesbian couple, a gay couple and interracial couple walk into his restaurant maybe he’ll become so furious that he’ll die from a heart attack right infront of everyone. Fuck this bigot.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:12pm
  336. I hope he knows he just killed his business. Good.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:14pm
  337. “Freaks & faggots” have money, and know how to take it elsewhere. What comes around goes around. He’ll lose his clients then his business, so he’ll have plenty of free time to dress in his white sheets and judge others. Who would trust food served from someone with such bigotry and hate? Lord only knows what he puts in “The Special”. Pride not prejudice!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:18pm
  338. So what…would you really want to eat HIS food? Yuck

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:19pm
  339. How about a few busloads of undesirables pay his restaurant a visit?

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:20pm
  340. Well isn’t he just a ray of f ing sunshine?

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:23pm
  341. Yikes! Such a hateful bastard. Buh-bye to his little shit hole. He can now retire after 44 years of hateful treatment of others. Congrats Enid, you did amazing by keeping this asshole is business so long…Bravo!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:23pm
  342. It’s assholes like him that live in our society still…..all I can say is keep an upper lip & don’t give him the pleasure of seeing your faces

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:25pm
  343. Tell him to eat his own bullshit.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:27pm
  344. I think rather than doing all these hateful things and bringing ourselves down to his level – we should do something clever, deep, and something that will for sure ignite and anger the old piss out of this windbag. Like idk, say organizing all the local and non-local LGBTQ community to have a wonderful sit-in/ kiss-in every week @ his restaurant. We needn’t not buy anything at all (I am sure everything is terrible) but then he will have so many of us “faggot freaks” in his restaurant that he won’t be able to do jack squat. then he can kindly Suck on that. I am sure that would brighten up his week real nice!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:28pm
  345. He can fuck off

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:31pm
  346. 580-233-7655 is his number..I’m booking a homo dance party there..It’s really a gay bar apparently..Woo Who!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:32pm
  347. I wouldnt waste my gas. But if I was passing through……

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:38pm
  348. ???????

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:39pm
  349. Who cares what this ignorant old guy from Oklahoma thinks. I wouldn’t eat in that dump if you paid me!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:44pm
  350. D-Bag

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:45pm
  351. We need to find a gay, black, Islamic couple to go make out in his restaurant. Lets make it so!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:50pm
  352. HAAA!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:55pm
  353. Gay is the new black.. unfortunately we r an even more minority :( stupid man.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 12:55pm
  354. he needs to relocate to Moscow! He would fit right in with the barbarians there!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:13pm
  355. He has that right……..all we can do is boycott him……this is America we have to right of free expression……there are people I don’t like and if I had a restaurant I’d not want them in my place………I respect his belief and let him live in his miserable little box while I have the world open to me…….im over it…..im gay im 42 and people are not gonna like me boo hook….fuck that imma be me and live my full life……..shit like this actually fills me with power

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:16pm
  356. Anger is like drinking poison and hoping your enemy will die. He is the miserable one.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:20pm
  357. That’s good because I don’t want nothing from a dude who calls me a faggot or a freak.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:21pm
  358. Homophobic….I think HELLZ YEAH

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:24pm
  359. Ignorant POS

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:26pm
  360. Well, we all know to avoid his business now.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:28pm
  361. I have a small restaurant. ..and I serve everybody but bigot bible humpers.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:32pm
  362. KKK perhaps???

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:36pm
  363. They should have a gay kiss in at his restaurant.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:37pm
  364. Toxic human waste.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:41pm
  365. What an ignorant douche bag

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:46pm
  366. They don’t realize when they make these comments, that they are not only shooting themselves in the foot, in term of losing gay customers, but the entire community that supports the LGBT movement..Which is HUGE. Oh well, enjoy the pennies in your bank account..

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:47pm
  367. I vote for NO customers!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:48pm
  368. People of OK. Shut his ass down!!! BOYCOTT… See how much he has to say when his business collapses. Consumers hold the power…

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:48pm
  369. Then boycott him right out of business.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:49pm
  370. if there is any justice in the world, his restaurant will be empty day after day until it shuts it’s doors

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:51pm
  371. Who wants to be in Enid, Okla.????????????????????

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:52pm
  372. Oh great. Why do people like this get media attention? I bet Sarah Palin already has her plane ticket booked and a booth reserved. So she can “finally eat in peace” from her Chick fil A words.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:54pm
  373. Poor guy, I respect his views and opinions but completely disagree with him. I almost feel real bad for him because his business is on the way down the tubes. Are there that meany people living in Enid OK to keep him aflot??

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:55pm
  374. I got nothing nice to say about him, so i wont say what i want. However I Hope the health dept finds something wrong with his food and shuts him down or takes away his license to serve food. I am openly gay and i Have friends from all over and what he said made me vary angry. I understand public places like this businesses have the right to refuse costumers service. which i think is stupid but that is not illegal sadly. But i wont be surprised if he looses his costumers I don’t live in Oklahoma but i would never go to a place like this. Honestly i wouldn’t trust the food. I will say he’s a Homophobic Ignorant Bigoted Bastard and believe me i got more i want to say to him or about him. But i wont because it’s not vary pleasant.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 1:56pm
  375. Wow! He is old maybe he will die soon. Sorry we still have people like this. :-(

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:01pm
  376. Not that I was planning on visiting Enid. I’m not sure it’s on any gay travel agenda, but now we know. We won’t come, but we will tell all our straight relatives and friends to also Not come to your restaurant. I guess you have shot yourself in the cowboy boot.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:10pm
  377. I live near Enid and I’m ashamed!..put it on list of places I avoid.. it infuriates me that people still believe this way.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:16pm
  378. You respect his views and opions??? HA!! What a picec of SHIT GARBAGE spewing piece of crap..

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:20pm
  379. I’m not a fan of his words but some of these people wanting him to die. WOW. Pretty harsh words.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:21pm
  380. He won’t server people on Welfare, or disablity, he is really an ass.

Here is the address for the rest.
    I say we all flood his mail with letters…but PLEASE remember be nice/polite or he will sue anyone that says anything he takes as a threat…
    3030 N Grand Ave; Enid, Oklahoma 73701

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:25pm
  381. It’s his right as business owner….don’t like it? Don’t eat there!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:25pm
  382. Who cares. Letting it bother you, and getting angry only means he wins.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:26pm
  383. No problem

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:27pm
  384. typical corn-fed and inbred christian… nothing new.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:34pm
  385. Old, white, bigoted, male. Missed his calling in politics.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:34pm
  386. Fine with me. We don’t need his food. He can keep it to himself

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:35pm
  387. WOW…..well us FAGGOT FREAKS don’t want to eat at his most likely NASTY restaurant…the FAGGOT FREAKS will gladly spend there FAGGOT MONEY somewhere else!!!!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:37pm
  388. Betcha he doesn’t havea problem with rapists and child molesters!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:42pm
  389. Then he needs to lose his business license. same shit back in the sixties with the black people trying to come up to the standards they so deserve..

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:43pm
  390. Hope his restaurant shut’sdown the homophobic scum bag

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:44pm
  391. Sad those faggot freak customers tip your severs more than your so called normal customers; which I hazard to guess that your servers surely could use since with an attitude like yours I doubt that you pay anymore than you have to in wages and I can’t imagine that coming anywhere close to the countries minimum wage

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:48pm
  392. I Will glad when his kind are extinct

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:51pm
  393. As if there aren’t other places to go… his place is probably pretty cruddy.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:52pm
  394. I’m Not A Really Big Fan of
    His Words. But Some Of These People May Take
    Possible Action. Many of
    Them May Want Him to Die
    Really Soon.

WOW: Disgusting Harsh
    Words.

This Oklahoma Restaurant
    Owner: Is A Piece of Garbage. He Threw Out His
    Principals and Character
    When Spewing Out This
    Sort of Crap To Customers.

It Is Very Rude and Extremely
    Disrespectful To Customers
    To Say These Type of Questionable Subjects To
    Them. It Is Really Bad For
    Business Concerning This
    Matter. Nosing Around In
    People’s Personal Lives. Has Been A Real Issue In
    These Parts.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:58pm
  395. Sooooooo, how does he determine who is and who is NOT gay when they come in?????? I BET he “screens” his male customers…ppl like him…..protest too much????!!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:58pm
  396. Ya know, I wish more bigot business owners would just be this upfront about it. Because honestly, I don’t care about what they think about me…but I certainly don’t want to support their business. So if they could just put a big sign on their door that says “We hate LGBT!”, then it would make it a lot easier for me to choose where to spend my money! :)

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:59pm
  397. look how dirty his restaurant is

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 2:59pm
  398. Np you fucking ignorant asswipe!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:02pm
  399. Wow, this is disturbing

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:03pm
  400. WOW

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:03pm
  401. He is a cunt !!! Period !!!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:11pm
  402. Shut the fuck asshole

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:16pm
  403. SHUT HIM DOWN SCUM HATER OLD SCUM

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:18pm
  404. I hope this ignorant SOB Okie gets his just rewards!!!!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:20pm
  405. I can’t wait for the baby boomer generation to die. It will be a much better world afterword.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:21pm
  406. What a old jerk

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:23pm
  407. do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law…love is the law under will….follow the law of god.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:26pm
  408. aleister crowley… :)

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:26pm
  409. The health department should pay him a visit. I’m sure are more than a few gay food safety inspectors that would love to shut him down!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:29pm
  410. It looks like he deserves a good punch in the face! Stupid hick!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:33pm
  411. I don’t agree with his view. He can have his views and never have my money, as I like avoiding such establishments.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:37pm
  412. Sue, sue, sue.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:41pm
  413. Evil ignorant people cause so much needless pain in the world. Someone must have been very mean to him in his life for him to exhibit such profound hatred. So sad!

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:43pm
  414. Ass hole

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:44pm
  415. Again, he has every right to deny patronage…except under the Constitution, but no matter…and again, it’s totally within the range for someone with business acumen and a burning desire to take down someone that makes Archie Bunker look like a saint to drive this ass out of business

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:46pm
  416. Well, there’s a simple solution to his problem: no one eat there. He won’t have to serve people he doesn’t like & pretty soon he’ll be out of business & we won’t have to hear about his bigotry.

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:55pm
  417. How about NO customers !

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 3:59pm
  418. Where can I but one if his tee shirts to wear in mother Russia to demonstrate our freedom of speech?

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:01pm
  419. What are gays doing in OK anyway, one of the worse state for gay people even worse than AZ

Posted on Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 4:05pm