California

San Diego man recovering from brutal attack in city’s gay friendly neighborhood

Thursday, December 26, 2013

SAN DIEGO — A San Diego gay man said he was attacked by three men yelling anti-gay slurs and wielding a baseball bat just after midnight Monday in the city’s historically diverse and gay-friendly Hillcrest neighborhood.

Dwayne Wynn

Dwayne Wynn

Dwayne Wynn said he was walking in a residential area just after midnight when a car pulled up behind him and the three men inside got out. When one called out an anti-gay slur, Wynn turned and and was struck by a baseball bat upside the head, shattering his eye socket, reported KGTV.

“The last thing I see is a baseball bat being swapped right across the face,” said Wynn. “I literally thought I was going to die. I thought they were going to kill me. They were beating me that bad.”

Wynn suffered three cracked ribs and fractured fingers, and required 18 stitches for cuts received in the attack.

He said because it happened so quickly, he couldn’t get a detailed description of his attackers or the vehicle they were driving, but that he could hear his attackers giving each other “high fives” as they walked away.

KGTV reports:

Archives: , , ,

Filed under: California

1. ThanK God Ur aLive.. :(

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:09pm
  2. I need his address. I’m going to send him a metal baseball bat and some crossfit…and some marines i know who will fuck up some bigoted assholes

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:10pm
  3. not sure that is the answer Brian....hate begot hate

Replied on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:34pm
  4. To hell with taking an ass beating lol...i'm ready to start seeing some stories of gays retaliating against these bigots instead of them always being victims. Concealed gun permits are the great equalizer.

Replied on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 11:06pm
  5. @barry only the first hit is free....it's always been my rule. My mama said don't start a fight but finish a fight

Replied on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 11:20pm
  6. I'm with ya Brian ! Let's roll.

Replied on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 1:09am
  7. get healthy brother

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:10pm
  8. Yes get better, your not alone!

Replied on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:08pm
  9. I am angry about rampant Homophobia! Or is that just me?

Replied on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 12:08am
  10. Unbelievable.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:10pm
  11. Find these POS & FRY EM

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:11pm
  12. they will get their karma and I pray for your fast heal :)

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:11pm
  13. good thing he’s still alive

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:12pm
  14. Prayers and healing energy to you. Hope these pos get theirs and soon!

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:12pm
  15. Lest we are ever complacent, ever free to be and breathe as the people we are, thugs like those are wandering around everywhere. I do pray this man recovers well and quickly from his external wounds, and that our community gathers around him to heal the internal ones.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:12pm
  16. I am sick and tired of idiots who harm others!…I hope he makes a speedy recovery!

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:12pm
  17. So sorry brother. Thinking of you. Everybody be safe and travel in groups, watch out for each other.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:12pm
  18. Poor guy. I hope you get better soon. Such horrible people in the world.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:13pm
  19. Peace and speedy recovery. Such non-sense :(

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:14pm
  20. That so cruel no one should be treated like and I hope that he is doing better and I wish him the very best and it is so wrong people judging or attracting each other for just being who they are

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:15pm
  21. Why are people so damn hateful…I wish I could hug this man…

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:15pm
  22. Horrible!!!!

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:16pm
  23. hope they catch those jerks!! Sending prayers for a speedy recovery….

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:16pm
  24. It is SO ridiculous that this type of injustice continues to happen! I am glad he is alive, but something needs to be done. We need change and we need it NOW! I hope this poor man gets better soon and that those pathetic scums are found and held accountable.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:16pm
  25. So sad to read this. Prayers your way for a fast healing both physical and mental.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:17pm
  26. I hate hearing about this sort of thing….I know hate surrounds us and people may never be on the same page with us….But who the hell do these scum bags that did this to this guy or anyone else think that its okay to harm someone for no reason….? I really hope that they are captured and charged to the fullest. Better yet I agree that someone needs to beat the hell out of those three SCUM BAGS…but then again, gays are much more caring and normal in a sense of humanity….I hope you get better soon!

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:17pm
  27. Everyone keeps making comments about “good thing he’s alive”.. yes, his life is valuable but no one’s addressing the true issue. No one should just be thankful that he’s alive, people should be outraged that he was attacked in the first place. He’s just a guy, one guy walking down a street and he was targeted by three idiots with no real motive. It’s pathetic what this country has come to these days.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:17pm
  28. Someone give this girl a cookie

Replied on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:51pm
  29. Emily, sadly you are sooooo right on the money!

Replied on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:55pm
  30. I am truly sorry.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:18pm
  31. This is horrible, simply horrible but it happens to all walks of life too.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:20pm
  32. This is disgusting!!! This is why we much challenge hate speech. For every Phil from DDthere are people like this who listen to him and think this type of behavior is cool.. Sad

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:20pm
  33. <3

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:21pm
  34. Take a good look hatred. Is this what we want as an American and a human being?

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:22pm
  35. Sorry it happened. Glad you’re ok.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:22pm
  36. Good bless you and hope you heal soon

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:22pm
  37. So glad u r ok. Please tell me ur perp(s) were not gay??

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:23pm
  38. for the 3 animals that beat you there are 3 million that love you !

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:24pm
  39. If the fuckers have any balls at all they would not have to gang up and sneak up. So they are just fucking cowards that deserve worst kind of karma. Sistahs, let’s wish them suffer 100 time the karma they deserve.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:24pm
  40. This makes me sick! Shit like this should NOT be happening! I’m glad you’re okay! But things like this make me soooooo angry!

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:25pm
  41. we can’t fight hate with more hate

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:25pm
  42. disgusting,hope you feel better real soon.from ireland.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:26pm
  43. Ridiculous! I will NEVER understand the mentality of someone beating another person half to death because who they love or choose to sleep with! SMFH!

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:27pm
  44. I’m sorry that people are so cruel to one another but it’s worse when you target someone for being themselves

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:27pm
  45. This is a shame. This kind of violence has to stop. What are the authorities doing to solve this crime.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:27pm
  46. I’m so sorry this happened to you. Hugs to you dear! Soft healing hugs!

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:27pm
  47. The horrible irony is that those guys who beat him are as gay as they can be. They just don’t know it yet.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:28pm
  48. DISGUSTING! So much for peace on earth, the jerks!

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:31pm
  49. I live here in San Diego… I wish people would stop attacking innocent people…

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:31pm
  50. This is precisely why we need to stand up to the Duke Dynasty hate-mongering. Poor fellow. I hope he heals soon, inside and out. People like Phil Robertson give people who would be inclined to commit such crimes the moral authority to do so.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:32pm
  51. Damn I dnt see wat wrong with being gay jxt because u
    He gay dat don’t have nun to do with u so leave him alone cause I’m gay I support my lgbt if u dnt like it oh well cause gay ppl is da most funniest ppl to hang around

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:34pm
  52. That is so sad. Someone should show those people how to love and not hate.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:34pm
  53. thats awful smh

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:36pm
  54. Dwayne….i am sorry that this happened to you…you remember there are some really hateful people out there….it is nothing that you did wrong….it had nothing to do with you personally….they are just ignorant human beings that do not have the intelligence to fully understand that what they did was wrong…to them this was funny i am sure…but to most of the world it was unforgivable….you stay strong and their day will come…and when i does i hope they remember, at that instance, what they did to you and how very wrong it was…Karma my dear friend….

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:39pm
  55. Absolutely disgusting! Those men if you can even call them that are such cowards! Going around hitting innocent people from behind for no reason at all!
    Such an ugly and cruel act!
    Wish you all the best in a safe recovery back to health!

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:40pm
  56. ‘Macho blood in sissy gutters’ was a motivational slogan from years back. We must never forget ~ complacency kills!

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:42pm
  57. I hope they catch and fry these fucking bastards!

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:42pm
  58. Disgusting!!!!

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:43pm
  59. I am so sorry that this kind of thing still happens on this planet. Monsters masquerading as men. Fast healing vibes and justice wrought upon those maniacs.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:43pm
  60. That’s so fuckeup! It’s insane because i dont see why someone would feel the need of doing something like that. Specially when he hasnt nothing to do with the person that beaten him. Like why???

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:48pm
  61. Just a reminder, we cannot afford to be complacent. Only eternal vigilance will result in equality

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:50pm
  62. How fucking sad this is! I hope they catch those guys who did this to him!

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:51pm
  63. Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:51pm
  64. Makes me sad & scared I live in sd people are lame

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:53pm
  65. AWe i am so sorry for him

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:53pm
  66. …and some on the right say that gay bashing is a thing of the past…

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:53pm
  67. I have a friend that was beaten under the same circumstances. My heart goes out to this man.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:55pm
  68. …not again!

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:55pm
  69. Yeah, never mind that Duck Dynasty guy, right? I mean, when you’re a sinner, and you have “chosen” a lifestyle that “god” doesn’t approve of, then you just get your ass beaten because you deserve it, right???
    It’s these types of incidents that the straight population tends to conveniently forget about.
    Always be vigilant and stand up for our community.
    Silence = Death

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 9:56pm
  70. poor bloke x

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:03pm
  71. how sad

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:04pm
  72. I don’t want to start hate. But if someone gives me there address I will make sure they will “disappear” those inbred bigots.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:07pm
  73. So sad… It would be just desserts if the gay community could learn to defend themselves… What a surprise to these a$$holes if they go to beat up some defenseless gay guy and literally get their asses handed to them on a platter… Kinda like some of the tiny Asian ladies who are trained in martial arts and when they are attacked they kick A$$… If it became known that like having buff bodies etc.. gay men became known as VERY capable martial artists…who could Take care of BIZ… I bet word would get around and the bullies would STOP…

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:09pm
  74. While I sympathize with your emotions, we know that fighting these turds with fist only lowers us to their base level. Their way of thinking is old paradigm and dying away. The new paradigm of thinking is making them dinosaurs and they feel justifiably threatened and lashing out.

Replied on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:19pm
  75. What I am speaking of is Defense.. not Offense... I am not suggesting that Gay people attack others.. but if they are attacked.. they are able to defend themselves... All It takes is the story of one or two gays that are attacked and who successfully were able to defend themselves instead of suffering concussions and broken bones for the bullies to think twice before hunting again...That does not take the "victim" to the level of the attacker... It simply levels the field and lets the bully know that what they are choosing will not end well... Even the Shaolin Monks learned to fight to be able to defend themselves...

Replied on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:24pm
  76. Point taken. I know people who have, in fact, done just that…funny how that never seems to make the news...

Replied on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:25pm
  77. when i was younger i loved it when a bunch of idiots wanted to try and hurt me or my freinds, nothing more humiliating to a bunch of straight punks than getting there asses kicked by a gay man in front of there buddys. i tell them dont mistake my kindness for weakness. plus im a well trained fighter

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:11pm
  78. So sorry this happened to you, please feel better soon

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:11pm
  79. I think it was thugs who went there on purpose looking to cause trouble.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:12pm
  80. Right to carry .. right to shoot …

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:14pm
  81. this is the 2010s not the 1950 and 1960s. i understand some people are haters this ridiculous

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:14pm
  82. I hope they find and arrest those assholes, and throw them in jail so that bubba can have his way with them.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:14pm
  83. I suspect this is related to all this DD bullshit.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:15pm
  84. You are in my prayers!!! I pray they find who did this evil act.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:19pm
  85. Omg look at his eyes. The pain. Why I’d like to….

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:21pm
  86. Why do people have to behave this way? What makes a person feel the need to get violent over some one else’s life?

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:22pm
  87. This is just so so discouraging

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:22pm
  88. Wonder if it were the idiots from Duck Dynasty! Get well my brother:)

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:23pm
  89. :(

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:25pm
  90. My heart goes out to you… This happened to my very good, loved friend in Hillcrest also… We walk around there all times of the day and night, my wife and I and this scares the crap out of me…. Heartless homophobes…

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:28pm
  91. I am glad he is doing okay. This is a perfect example of why public figures should not be encouraging bigotry. It is not just about “freedom of speech” or voicing your opinion. It puts lives in danger.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:31pm
  92. so sorry that this is still happening…..get better…

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:33pm
  93. It educates us to keep educating cause it is still dangerous I hope he gets better

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:33pm
  94. This is disgusting
    Hate to break it to ya straight men but not all gay men want ya .Quite the complex to assume every gay man wants to f)($ k ya. Or straight men or woman beating up lesbians as well.Maybe there are some creepy gays no different than some creepy straight men who freak me out and bother me on A daily basis .I
    AM also 2 spirited bi chick but complex that comes from straight people assuming that 2 spirited gays, lesbians or bi ‘a etc etc want them .Are we suppose to ?I don’t want a lot of straight pekoe for how they treated cuz I did not act like a straight chick should . Also a lot of gays I know are turned off by straight men .And I work in the kink, fetish and dom
    Trade and a lot of these so called straight guys into some gay like services and have the nerve to judge gays ,lesbians
    Funny how it is ok for a straight guy to like a strap on used on him,butt plug , dress up as a chick or like rimming (gross which I would never do ) and that is ok cuz he is straight ?
    I think there are liars

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:34pm
  95. I’m so sorry this was done to you! Hoping these subhumans will be caught soon.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:35pm
  96. I’m very sorry to hear this! All the best wishes for him and his family!

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:36pm
  97. SOO SHAMEFUL!!!

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:38pm
  98. i hope they caught & convicted the cowards..bubbas waitin for them in jail .. they’ll see what its like to become a real man..oh wait,they never will be real men..

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:39pm
  99. That is the saddest thing i have ever heard. So sorry you experienced such violence and hatred. May you spend the rest of your life being showered with love.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:42pm
  100. I am gay and live in NYC. Whether you’re gay or straight, you really shouldn’t walk alone after midnight, even in the Village. It’s disgusting that this is happening more and more. I know quite a few queer boys who are on the lookout for scumbags like these bashers.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:43pm
  101. stick the ballbat up his ass

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:43pm
  102. Bullies need to get the same treatment they dish out!!!

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:43pm
  103. They were being predatory. Hillcrest is one of the most LGBT areas in SoCal, but not just that, it’s a relaxing and cool spot for everyone. These guys will get caught.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:47pm
  104. it is never cool to harm others for being different fom you :(

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:47pm
  105. You poor soul. I hope you recover. On all fronts.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:48pm
  106. Disgusting.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:48pm
  107. Probably GTAV jerks.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:57pm
  108. I do worried about this all the time!

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:57pm
  109. … ARRESTS?!?

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:58pm
  110. I’ll send him a 10,000,000 watt Tazer, they wont F**k with him again !

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 10:59pm
  111. People are so ignorant

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 11:09pm
  112. What the hell is wrong with people :( That poor guy.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 11:15pm
  113. This usually happens when a straight person gets some kind of sexual feeling that they dont understand towards a gay person And they get mad because for some reason it made them feel good then they beat the crap out of that person because it makes them feel weird :-/

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 11:20pm
  114. get well man its a shame people cant stay out of others life choices and its non of there biz,and if tehy dont like it dont look,dont hurt someone either.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 11:24pm
  115. I have known Mr. Dwayne Wynne for 4 years. He is a peaceful, loving, accepting person who loves his friends, laughter, and community. This should have never happened. It should never happen again. Dwayne is VERY strong in heart and spirit. It is beyond time for ALL OF US to take a stance: you either decide that EVERYONE has the ABSOLUTE RIGHT to safety, or NO ONE is safe and we are all subject to mayhem. This is the time….now. Are we equal in hearts? Is Dwayne not elible for equality as a person? Am I? Are you? We are all the same……

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 11:35pm
  116. This makes me fucking sick to my stomach, and seeing the look on the attacked man’s face breaks my heart. Unbelievable that this still happens in this day and age, stay strong and remember that we all love you.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 11:41pm
  117. I wish him the best. We need to stand up and fight back…I will also send him a metal baseball bat!! Walking away doing nothing doesn’t work all the time!!!

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 11:47pm
  118. I hope you get better, this is an everyday thing in Montana. But it like being me. Give the issue a a breather.

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 11:48pm
  119. It took 3 of them and a bat!! What pussys! We should start a gay mafia that you hear so much about and take these bigots out!!! How come you never here about these on the news???

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 11:50pm
  120. How are you feeling? Get well soon

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 11:50pm
  121. No! Hillcrest is a sanctuary

Posted on Thursday, December 26, 2013 at 11:51pm
  122. Get well soon! I hope these criminals will be caught soon + made to think about their misbehaviour!

Posted on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 12:01am
  123. This is despicable!!! I lived in Hillcrest in the 80′s. It was the best place to live. My husband was in the Navy and gone a lot. The people who lived around me made me feel safe and very happy. The LGBTQ community is and was very welcoming to me. Let God do the judging not the rest of us. “Judge not lest you be judged!!”

Posted on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 12:03am
  124. What a shame…hope you will heal from this..God bless

Posted on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 12:03am
  125. I don’t know if Dwayne Wynn will read this or not, but these are the words I would say to him, “I just heard about what had happened to you… it is frankly an unfortunate experience that you had the other day. When I looked at your eyes in the picture, I saw both pain and fear. However, I do know this, that things are getting better for us in the LGBT community. Do not let the ignorance of this incident lead you to believe that there aren’t good people out there. Rather, we do good things to make up for the negative actions of others. Do not be afraid, be proud and confident and happy. In this way, those ignorant people will not win!

Posted on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 12:09am
  126. so very sorry I hope they get much worse!

Posted on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 12:09am
  127. That is so messed why should people care who you with.

Posted on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 12:10am
  128. Maybe LGBTQ can put together a volunteer program..10pm – 2am to keep the locals safe? These attacks do go on unreported,its heartbreaking! These attackers are more then bigots they are savage,coward loners that go home to nobody im sure.

Posted on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 12:19am
  129. Hang in there Dwaye lynn,so many goodhearted ppl care about you & what happened to you and so many others over the years. Keep your head held high honey because you will never be alone in this :) recover well,much love to you.

Posted on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 12:23am
  130. What a shame. My prayers and thoughts go out to Dwayne and his friends and family.

Posted on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 12:25am
  131. Isn’t this your neighborhood Sean Sala??? Talk Hill-crest?

Posted on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 12:29am
  132. Yes it is Cees, we’re all very surprised this happened. We have such an inclusive community – it’s horrible.

Posted on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 12:30am
  133. Wow. Well it can happen anywhere I suppose. Poor guy prayers his way! I would assume they aren’t from the area, but you never know who’s living next door. Everyone watch out for each-other!!! Get a little “Texas nosey” if you have to!

Posted on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 12:33am
  134. I saw this shit 30 years ago I thought it would be different now guess not

Posted on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 12:37am
  135. Reminds me of the old Rod Stewart song, ” Killing Of Georgie.” Hope it’s on you tube.

Posted on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 12:42am
  136. Fucking pigs. Good thing ive been in martial arts since i was 7. I can’t wait until some straight prick pulls some shit on me and i have the pleasure of putting him in the hospital.

Posted on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 12:47am
  137. What a shame

Posted on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 1:05am
  138. Poor guy was just minding his own business!

Posted on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 1:11am
  139. Get a concealed weapon and be ready next time…. this is sad.

Posted on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 1:14am
  140. Having a ‘GAY’ neighborhood means the Bigots know where to hunt!

Posted on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 1:17am
  141. Speedy recovery, sorry this crap still exists, we fought hard to get rid of such bigots. These days they’re coming out of the woodwork like the pests they are.

Posted on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 2:01am
  142. Sue the the San Diego City, sue California, Sue the Police of San Diego for no tollerance and not enough protection in Hillcrst SUE SUE SUE

Posted on Friday, December 27, 2013 at 2:03am