Coming Out

British Olympic diver Tom Daley comes out as bisexual

Monday, December 2, 2013

Olympic diver Tom Daley has come out as bisexual, revealing that he is in a relationship with another man.

Daley, 19, said in a video posted Monday to his YouTube channel, that he’s been dating a man since spring, but says he “still fancies girls.”

“Come spring this year my life changed massively when I met someone and they made me feel so happy, so safe, and everything just feels great — and well that someone is a guy.

“And it did take me by surprise a little bit. It was always in the back of my head that something like that could happen but it wasn’t until the spring of this year that it clicked. It felt right. My whole world just changed right there and then.

“I still fancy girls but I’m dating a guy and I couldn’t be happier. It just really does feel right.”

Watch:

Daley won two gold medals for England at the 2010 Commonwealth Games, and won the Bronze medal for Great Britain in the individual competition at the 2012 Summer Olympic Games in London.

Archives: , ,

Filed under: LGBTQ Life

1. That’s great :D

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:31pm
  2. Aka GAY

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:31pm
  3. Hmm, being bisexual is not the same as being homosexual.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:33pm
  4. PR statement I bet......it's a way to get out of say Gay...or homosexual....

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:36pm
  5. Really? I am bisexual, and I have found it much harder to share that information with people, because they don't think that I can be attracted to both genders/sexes. It is far more difficult to come out as bisexual and have people believe you. My point = all of these "HE'S GAY" comments.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:40pm
  6. Being bisexual is not the same as being gay. =/

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:41pm
  7. He came out AS BI, and said he likes both men and women. Bi people are attracted to folks of any gender. That's not gay. Gay and straight are monosexual. Anything else is bisexual.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:07pm
  8. I agree with you, Jane Garton. It's a very difficult place to be and it's a continual coming out process because people don't believe you. I'm in a very committed relationship with a guy right now and so it's assumed I'm straight, but I'm not. He is also not straight, he's bi. And trust me...I know he's just as into me as he is into guys. In a lot of ways, being bi is difficult, not only because of the constant coming out process, but also because when there truly is a need to be with both men and women...well how the hell do you make that happen? Kinda sucks.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:23pm
  9. Awesome !!!
    Now go get the Gold Medal Tom !!!
    PROUD OF U !!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:33pm
  10. ;)

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:33pm
  11. Jane nobody asked you what you think? You’re not gay you don’t know shit…

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:34pm
  12. You're not bi... you don't know shit. Two can play at that game.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:56pm
  13. I’m so glad for him. He needs gold.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:34pm
  14. Goody for him….it’s fine to be “Gay or Bisexual” but who cares – why do we feel we have to tell everyone our sexual preference ? Why does it matter…The actors and actresses who are straight don’t announce ” I’m Straight and I’m proud”

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:35pm
  15. Because it's assumed that everyone is straight. As a sexual minority, we have to announce it. There's nothing wrong with it, and it really separates those who've grown up from those who haven't, making it easier for the rest of us.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:55pm
  16. People make assumptions about sexual orientation based on the gender of your partner, too. For example, people might see me and my opposite-sex spouse of 20 years and assume I am a straight woman. But I am as queer as a three-dollar bill. The only way people will stop assuming I am straight is if I correct them and tell them I am bi.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:05pm
  17. NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER say sexual PREFERENCE meaning sexual orientation. Orientation is to whom you are attracted, preference is how you like to do it and how often. NEVER do that ever again. You've been warned.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:21pm
  18. You don't hear people brag about being straight because, in the straight world of privilege, that's not considered noteworthy, the same way a rich person being white isn't considered noteworthy.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:49pm
  19. no it doesn’t mean gay he is bi neans attracted to either sex I’m gay I like men there is a difference. congratulations mr daley on accepting and being open about ur true self

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:35pm
  20. no, he's gay.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:41pm
  21. ^ Funny how some people can be as judgmental as the ones we hate to hear it from. Do you want a stranger to tell you you're straight??

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:51pm
  22. He actually came out AS BI, stating that he liked both men and women.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:02pm
  23. Bisexuality isn't always a transition, I identify as bisexual. Also dating another man does not make you gay, your identity doesn't change because of who you are dating, I dated a woman for 3 and a half years and now am pursuing men. I am bisexual, I define me, not anyone else and the same goes for Tom Daley.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:06pm
  24. #TeamBi - He needs support from our Community! The last thing he needs is shit from Gays that dont beleive in Bisexuality! Wipe Out Biphobia!

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:19pm
  25. No, you're just ignorant Steven

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:20pm
  26. I don't understand how people can demand equal rights and get offended when straight people say that they're confused and wrong...and then turn around and tell Bisexual people that they're confused and wrong?! Ever wondered what the B in LGBT stands for, you hypocrites? We're ALL struggling for the same rights, grow up and realize that.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:27pm
  27. Even though the word "gay" is defined as a man attracted to another man. Its safe to say there are many varietieties of gay generally speaking. The lgbt is the gay community or lack of better words. Homosexual community. A political incorrect perspective

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:35pm
  28. I am a gay female. That doeant make me any less of a lesbian. Js

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:36pm
  29. Stacy, Steven was negating the term bisexual and replacing it with the term gay, which means he was taking it upon himself to label someone else based upon his ignorance. The word "gay" might be a blanket term to some, but LGBT tends to cover much of the spectrum, including bisexuality. Steven was denying bisexuality, and has become a successful troll. Please don't support trolling.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 3:00pm
  30. I consider myself bisexual because i've dated 3 guys and 2 ladies. But now I have found the one woman i want to spend the rest of my life with. So now I just say I'm lesbian because no body other than her appeal to me anymore. But I guess I am bi. Either way i thought we were all in the same boat here. This whole gay people being judgemental to bi's is new to me and honestly the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Stand together LGBTs or we will fall. <3

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 4:06pm
  31. I agree Heather. There seems to be more support for all people of LGBT community coming from PFLAG and our straight allys than the some of the judgementalism coming from some LGBT folks. That is bizarre. We spent years trying to find support from outside the community. Now we don't need this apparent bigotry from within our own community. We all need to support one another.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 4:27pm
  32. People fighting over dumbass labels. Gay straight bi, does it really matter what gender a person goes for? No it really doesn't.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 4:34pm
  33. No it doesn't, Patrick, but when people try to undermine labels for ones that have a little more privilege, it's not ok.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:10pm
  34. There will be dissenters in all groups. Straights don't have a lock on it. . . I've been with women but always have considered myself gay because I prefer men. Does not matter to anyone but me and my partner.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 9:03pm
  35. Tom Daley just be gay. Gay is good.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:35pm
  36. So is being bisexual...

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:46pm
  37. He came out as bi, please don't erase this important fact.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:07pm
  38. Gay, straight, bi, pan... any of that... you still don't have a chance with him. So get over it.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:29pm
  39. We all knew it!!!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:36pm
  40. Actually, you didn't. You can't KNOW until someone tells you, because otherwise you're just buying into stereotypes.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:24pm
  41. It’s about time, but lets face it, He is gay…….

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:36pm
  42. Bobby Garcia....Some people like it both ways...like being open about those choices...AND GROW WEARY OF NARROW PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF WHO HAVE TO MAKE EVERY BISEXUAL PERSON GAY...fuck off

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:41pm
  43. Bisexuals are attracted to the person, not the body, so can fall in love with anyone.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:51pm
  44. And only bisexuals? Lol I'm pretty sure that applies to all orientations, and some bisexuals are attracted to the body.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:54pm
  45. He did not come out as gay, he came out as bi, he said he likes both men and women. That means bi.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:03pm
  46. There are lots of bi people in the world, liking/loving someone of the same sex and the opposite sex is not the same as being gay Bobby.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:16pm
  47. #TeamBi - He needs support from our Community! The last thing he needs is shit from Gays that dont beleive in Bisexuality! Wipe Out Biphobia!

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:19pm
  48. Get over it ppl so he is a part time gay lol lol

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 4:30pm
  49. The B in LGBTQ is for bisexual....bisexual is a real lifestyle complete with it's own sexual attractions...which happen to be both men and women...it is beautiful...The B in LGBTQ is not just a neat little subgroup for used for votes and rallies by the community...IT IS A PART OF THE COMMUNITY AND MUST BE RESPECTED AS SUCH...BI IS NOT LGTQ....BI IS BI.......BTW...I AM GAY...AND I CELEBRATE THAT WITH PRIDE...CELEBRATE YOUr SEXUALITY MR BOBBY...BRAVO FOR YOUR COURAGE...YOUR COURAGE BRINGS US ALL CLOSER TO FULL CIVIL RIGHTS.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:05pm
  50. actually @ celeste that would be a pansexual, who is attracted to personality rather than gender/sexuality. A bisexual person is strictly attracted to men and women.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:49pm
  51. Kasey you are also incorrect. The first part about pansexuality is right ("hearts not parts" :) ). But saying that a bi person is only attracted to men and women is wrong. SOME bisexuals are only attracted to men and women, but others (like myself) view bisexuality as a person who is attracted to more than one gender. Many bisexuals are attracted to genders besides men and women

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:43pm
  52. Aww, I am so happy that he has found happiness and is comfortable being himself! Can’t wait to see that gold medal around his neck!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:37pm
  53. I’m glad to see more athletes coming out

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:37pm
  54. Dibs

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:37pm
  55. What à surprise

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:38pm
  56. My book Dangerous Wishcraft: Religion and Mental Health has a whole chapter on Christian treatment of gays.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:38pm
  57. religion isnt part of this, dont start with it..

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:00pm
  58. This isn't a billboard

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:01pm
  59. Cameron Robertson

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:38pm
  60. Thank you Bobby! In your face Jane!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:38pm
  61. Thanks for the erasure, Bobby.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:39pm
  62. i must say, i get why str8 men hate us so much. i truly understand. we are all just the shit! i mean the definition of awesome. they’re just jealous……..WE RULE

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:39pm
  63. Get out of here with that mess, Bobby. Bisexuality is real and valid, and it’s not your place to decide anyone else’s sexuality. The “B” in LGBTQ is there for a reason. You don’t belong on this page if you don’t understand that.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:42pm
  64. I read that he came out as gay, I read that he came out as bi…. Why do we find the need to label? We’re humans… Simple.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:42pm
  65. Thats what he said...

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:54pm
  66. We need more bi male role models. So many bi men are in the closet. I am so glad to see a popular BI MALE celebrity.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:04pm
  67. BRAVO Tom Daley….enjoy your sexuality and celebrate It..

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:42pm
  68. James saying your bi is a nice way if saying gay

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:43pm
  69. Love isn't black or white, Wilfredo. I'm sorry but you're wrong.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:46pm
  70. Bi does not mean homosexual. I am bi. I have had relationships with both men and women because I find both to be attractive. Sexuality is a spectrum. It is not binary. The same applies to gender.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:43pm
  71. That is a wonderful description..it is not binary..very true...also as you said, that applies to gender as well...

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 3:41pm
  72. I'm not in any way surprised, or shocked by this. I'm glad he is happy and that is all that should matter.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:36pm
  73. I am pansexual. IE not about the package of “goodies” does that make me bi?

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:43pm
  74. Wendy, this debate was settled in the Bisexual Manifesto of 1990: If you are not monosexual (attracted to only one gender) then you are bisexual. Pansexual falls under the bi umbrella. "Bisexuality is a whole, fluid identity. Do not assume that bisexuality is binary or duogamous in nature: that we have "two" sides or that we must be involved simultaneously with both genders to be fulfilled human beings. In fact, don't assume that there are only two genders. Do not mistake our fluidity for confusion, irresponsibility, or an inability to commit. Do not equate promiscuity, infidelity, or unsafe sexual behavior with bisexuality. Those are human traits that cross all sexual orientations. Nothing should be assumed about anyone's sexuality, including your own." http://atm.silmemar.org/manifesto.html

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:09pm
  75. Pansexuality exists!!!

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:45pm
  76. Bisexuality is attraction to TWO sexes... there are more than two, but it just means you're attracted to two of the existing sexes. Pansexual, if I am describing this correctly, Wendy feel free to correct me as I am not pansexual I may not be getting this one hundred percent right, is an attraction to more than two.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:46pm
  77. I've heard pansexuality defined in about five different ways, many of which with some contradictions. I'm reserving judgment until it's defined more consistently, but for right now, the concepts describing pansexuality and bisexuality seem to have a lot of overlap.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:53pm
  78. I agree with Jane. I’m also bisexual. Homosexual and bisexual are two different things. I suppose idiots like the ones screaming “HE’S GAY” will continue to do so even when this guy gets a girlfriend.
    Seriously, grow the fuck up.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:43pm
  79. nice bi…….!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:44pm
  80. Jane nobody likes a greedy double deepers you eat pussy we get it

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:44pm
  81. #wipeoutbiphobia #endqueeronqueerhate

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:01pm
  82. Mary Ellen see my previous comments once a gay sucks a guys dick they don’t go back to pussy believe it!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:45pm
  83. What a bigoted, uneducated, and WRONG stereotype. Shame on you.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:10pm
  84. Um...I beg to differ with you. Ignorance is not bliss in this case. There are men and women out there who enjoy the company of both men and women and sometimes all at once. Wilfredo, you are the drunk, bigoted uncle that everyone dreads coming over for Thanksgiving.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:30pm
  85. Renee for starters I don't drink... second if the guy likes to suck dick he's a homosexual plain and simple... you can label however you want, I calls them as I sees them... Third, how dare you accuse me of such vile thing? you're a fucking bitch! go fuck yourself (as you probably already do because lets face it after all those idiotic things you've said I bet no one wil fuck your ugly ass) and lastly let me ask you have you ever had conceptual sex EVER? bitch...

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:51pm
  86. Janice shame on you... I didn't ask you for your opinion, keep your fucking mouth closed. I'm not interested on what you have to say about what I think, and go fuck yourself.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:51pm
  87. She was making a metaphor.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:59pm
  88. What if he likes to suck dick and eat pussy. What about me, who really doesn't like sucking dick because I find it disgusting, but I love guys. I love eating pussy though. What about straight girls who don't like sucking dick? YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF Quit calling her a bitch!

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:00pm
  89. We didn't ask you for your opinions and you keep bringing up your bigoted ideas and beliefs. It's hurtful. #wipeoutbiphobia #endqueeronqueerhate

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:00pm
  90. Yeahhh

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:45pm
  91. He is cute!!!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:46pm
  92. To all those angry pussy eaters do you all think about swallowing a big dick when you’re eating pussy? No? That’s because you’re a lesbian… Deal with it

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:47pm
  93. Holy fuck you're an ignorant prick. You're just as repulsive as the homophobic people that bullied you all your life. DEAL WITH IT.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:56pm
  94. Lilium yes it is you either like dick or pussy see my previous comments and learn a little

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:48pm
  95. Wilfredo I have had dick and am currently with a woman for almost 7 years. Does this make you uncomfortable?

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:48pm
  96. Dimetrios all I gotta say is EWWW LOL

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:49pm
  97. Good for him.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:49pm
  98. Congrats Tom Daily on coming out as Bi life is more simple when you can just be you

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:49pm
  99. Excuse you, Wilfredo. How are you gonna tell me about my sexuality? The world is not black and white, dude. You need a little bit of color in your life. And that’s a sad thing to say to a gay man. Just because we don’t think about the opposite sex during sex doesn’t mean we’re against it. I’m not a lesbian, I’m not straight, I’m a healthy bisexual. Just like Tom c:

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:50pm
  100. no straights don’t have to announce they are straight as it’s always assumed someone is straight it takes gays lesbians and bisexuals coming out to remind the world that we are not all straight that’s why some announce what they are but don’t talk about it again or much is they reminded the world we exist then they just go back to living it

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:50pm
  101. The strife of living in a heteronormative world

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:13pm
  102. Dimetrios does your wife know that you still get dick on the side?

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:50pm
  103. Does your boyfriend?

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:53pm
  104. #wipeoutbiphobia #endqueeronqueerhate

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:02pm
  105. came long baech pride in may 17 18

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:50pm
  106. Way to go Tom!!!!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:50pm
  107. A fellow Brit w my name? So happy for him!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:51pm
  108. Sage go have your pussy get a real nice cock so you can see how nice it is to get the real thing…

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:51pm
  109. No, I am monogamous and yes she knows about my past relationships and we openly talk about attraction and sexuality.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:51pm
  110. WOW BRAVO !

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:53pm
  111. Dimetrios go hug a land mine nobody cares… Really? What’s the point? Go post an ad on Craigslist and have a dude over

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:53pm
  112. #wipeoutbiphobia #endqueeronqueerhate

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:01pm
  113. Good for him ….

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:53pm
  114. Wilfredo, darling, trust me, I get plenty when I want it. And pussy too. I like them both, boo, don’t get it twisted. You stick with what you like, I stick with what I like.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:54pm
  115. Wow.. Dude angry much?

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:54pm
  116. To all I like men and I don’t try to disguise it by saying I’m bisexual… Just saying… And I’m very happy with my choice …

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:54pm
  117. A. It's not a choice. B. You aren't bisexual bc you just like men. I've happily dated men and women, being VERY attracted to each. you don't understand it.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:58pm
  118. #wipeoutbiphobia #endqueeronqueerhate

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:58pm
  119. The one important thing in life is to be authentic – good for you Tom

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:55pm
  120. This kind of discrimination coming from within the community is horrible…. Love isn’t about the body parts for most people… Labels are for clothing and not people…

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:55pm
  121. I agree...

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 3:43pm
  122. get over it discrimination? give me a break if he is bi or gay or whatever who cares as long as he is happy...lets not act like other minority groups and eat our young!

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 4:33pm
  123. Sage good for you!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:55pm
  124. gays here who are saying he or other bisexuals should just admit he is gay are in the wrong ur basically telling him become one half of what he is and ignore the other half ur being just as wrong as if a straight person said to him “oh, ur bi? u should then just be straight and forget that gay stuff ” if he is admittedly bisexual that means he sexually finds men AND women attractive and I say be who n what he is and be proud of self for not denying or lying self his true feelings

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:56pm
  125. What does it matter gay straight or bi it’s your prerogative on who you sleep with …. bad enough we have straight people bashing now we have fairy haters … ugh grow up and mind your business …

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:57pm
  126. People make the biggest deal out of everything. Mind your own. Im just jealous…

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:57pm
  127. Jenny Padackles just take a look at these ignorant comments.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:57pm
  128. Marissa it is not discrimination is the truth and even though it hurts to hear some people can’t handle it… I’m gay and honestly I don’t care if people date a horse it’s their business I just don’t like people disguising the truth so the guy likes dick who cares? All of the sudden coming out is such a great achievement? It’s called life get a life people

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:57pm
  129. No. It's discrimination. #wipeoutbiphobia #endqueeronqueerhate

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:58pm
  130. It's discrimination from people who ought to know better.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:54pm
  131. Wilfredo, grow up. You can like anything you are attracted too.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:58pm
  132. Brian if you can’t keep up with the discussion don’t join the conversation at all…

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:58pm
  133. Says the person commenting way later.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:57pm
  134. Nobody is disguising any truth, we are who we are, that’s life, whether some people like it or not…

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:58pm
  135. Nobody here has the right to make a judgment call on a stranger. Didn’t you have enough of that growing up?? Becoming the demons you’ve battled only means you lost the fight.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 1:59pm
  136. Actually they do when that stranger makes announcements on their sexuality. It should just be something for him, not the whole world to have to care about. He put himself in the spotlight. A persons sexuality shouldn't matter and I hope we get to a point where people don't feel the need to make statements on if they like a little dick or a bit of snatch. It really shouldn't make a difference, just be a person.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:29pm
  137. I think you've missed the point. Try actually watching the video he did so you can make an informed comment.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:48pm
  138. I KNEWWW ITTTTTT

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:01pm
  139. WE ALL KNEW ITTTT

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:01pm
  140. Shane I guess you’re the Quagmire of the group…

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:02pm
  141. The denial of other orientations is the same kind of bigotry that has helped oppress the lgbtq+ community.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:02pm
  142. Quagmire is one of the best characters…:)

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:03pm
  143. Bottom for sure.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:03pm
  144. I love the ignorance spewing in this page just shows how we can be our own worse enemy.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:04pm
  145. He’s gay! That Bi stuff is bullshit. If you’re taking it in the rear from another guy, you’re gay.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:07pm
  146. He's bi! This bigotry is bullshit. If you're in denial that someone can be attracted to both sexes, you're an idiot.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:16pm
  147. Want some burn cream for that wound, buddy. >:)

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 5:01pm
  148. And you're incredibly dense.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 5:43pm
  149. Fuck you asshole.... #biandproud

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:18pm
  150. If only we lived in such a simple world.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:33pm
  151. So what if it's a woman taking in in the rear from a man? Does that make her gay too? Your comment is ignorant. What if he loves to eat snatch while getting drilled?

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:33pm
  152. Thank you Xyane!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:08pm
  153. I’m bi and have known I was for over 30 years now, I think the redefinition of Pan is probably more precise but I know what I am. Funny as a teen I was always told by gay people I was gay and just confused, and from straight people I was dismissed as “going throw a phase” or experimenting. I think being bi is a harder path to be on then one side or the other, especially romantically because your partners always seem to have a fear you will jump sex on them not realizing that YOU chose them to be with. I’m happy that Tom has come to terms with himself and hope that he doesn’t have some of the same issues that I had at his age.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:09pm
  154. I feel you 100%. People like to write off bi or pansexual people as "unable to commit", "slutty", or "just going through a phase". What's wrong with finding a lot of different people sexy?

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 3:07pm
  155. I agree that we all need to chill out and accept each other. I wish people would and could be more supportive of everyone, too. Especially people in the GLBT community..hello! Where does the judgementalism come from? We are all great just the way we are..

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 3:49pm
  156. people write transgender as well..no we are drag kings or queens

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:23pm
  157. off as well*

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:23pm
  158. Janice I agree. Bi erasure is a real thing. Many assume you are homosexual if you end with a same sex partner or straight if with an opposite sex partner. I am as queer proud of my queer side and I don’t hide it.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:09pm
  159. Some people need to grow up …. seriously

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:10pm
  160. Seriously who cares and why does it matter. I better he’s not interested in anyone else’s sexuality

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:11pm
  161. This has made the denizens of tumblr happy.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:12pm
  162. Janice go fuck yourself… You probably already do anyways… And if you get offended by what other people have to say move to Russia while you’re at it…

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:12pm
  163. #wipeoutbiphobia #endqueeronqueerhate

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:02pm
  164. The funniest thing is how a gay person is telling someone they aren’t bi, that they are gay. Didn’t straight people used to tell you that? And look at you now? How weird…

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:12pm
  165. Wilfredo, you’re nasty. Shut the fuck up. Seriously.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:13pm
  166. It’s two minds that fall in love. The bodies just go along for the ride.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:14pm
  167. Awesome...wonderfully said!

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 3:44pm
  168. The way I See it those upset about bisexuals must have messed with one and got fucked over once they saw how much of a bitch they was ….Lmao

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:15pm
  169. Shane read my comment to Janice the same goes to you…

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:15pm
  170. #wipeoutbiphobia #endqueeronqueerhate

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:01pm
  171. Jay same goes to you…

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:16pm
  172. #wipeoutbiphobia #endqueeronqueerhate

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:01pm
  173. I’m just glad to see that other people here agree with me and that there is still is hope for improvement…

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:17pm
  174. Everyone who agrees with you is also a bigot

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:01pm
  175. Truly is amazing how ignorant people can be. If someone is straight, bi, or gay, what should you care. It’s not your life. It’s theirs. I’m gay and I’m proud of who I am. I never judge someone by who or what they are. If Tom Daley says he’s bi, then let him be.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:17pm
  176. Wilfredo Elliott Peña go choke on yourself …pendejo you sound like a bitchy old woman and those are the ugliest … so go play hide and go fuck yourself …

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:18pm
  177. I’m done. I’ve had lots of laughs reading about all the dumb things you all have said… Thank you for allowing me to mess your heads…

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:18pm
  178. #wipeoutbiphobia #endqueeronqueerhate

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:01pm
  179. A ton of people seem to agree with you.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:18pm
  180. His boyfriend is the luckiest man ever, omg.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:18pm
  181. Thank god that lawn gnome is gonna shut up his ignorance is toxic as hell Lmao

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:20pm
  182. Really? BISEXUALITY is merely a train stop on the one-way trip to FAGGOTTOWN.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:23pm
  183. No its not. Stop it. #wipeoutbiphobia #endqueeronqueerhate

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:56pm
  184. Or as my boyfriend just said, “Bisexuality is one dick in the mouth and one dick in the ass.”

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:24pm
  185. I don't get it... that makes no sense... coming from a bi person.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:47pm
  186. So sad to see such ignorance.. *eye roll..

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:25pm
  187. I get so sick of people assuming that someone is “really gay” when they self-label as bi, it really annoys me that we fight so hard for acceptance from people outside of the community when people inside the community don’t practice it.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:25pm
  188. Gay people tell Trans people all the time that they are just afraid of being labeled gay or lesbian. Hate is everywhere.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:34pm
  189. Trashy people with trashy thoughts

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:25pm
  190. Duh. I’m glad he’s finally comfortable to say what we knew! Good job Tom!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:26pm
  191. Jay go hug a land mine…

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:28pm
  192. I can’t wait for the day that this is no longer “news”

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:29pm
  193. I will truly be glad when people no longer make a fuss about these things. What a person does in their private life is no-ones business.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:30pm
  194. I agree. I wish we could reach that point where a someones sexuality doesn't matter and people can stop making announcements on what they like. Just keep your sexuality to yourself and stop making a spectacle of it. Just be a person who doesn't feel the need to publicly label themselves for others to define.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:35pm
  195. Hey Wilfredo Elliott Peña come up with something new … I know you have a fascination with land mine’s but seriously

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:30pm
  196. Shane I’m going to be adult one here and walk away I already said what I had to say sorry you’re so closed minded and can’t understand that different people have other views other than what society wants them to believe… I calls them as I sees them… Bye!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:31pm
  197. You're not being an adult. You're so closed minded. You're such an asshole. Listen to your own words right here.#wipeoutbiphobia #endqueeronqueerhate

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:02pm
  198. Or gay… lol

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:31pm
  199. Jay I’m not even going to acknowledge you… That’s how meaningless you are to me… Bye!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:32pm
  200. #wipeoutbiphobia #endqueeronqueerhate

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:02pm
  201. While your walking away hit the treadmill I figure if you wanna claim to be perfect .. at least try to look perfect …. One thing we hit is a fat bitchy queen ….. honestly not a good look Wilfredo Elliott Peña

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:33pm
  202. #wipeoutfatphobia

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:27pm
  203. Really Jay? I guess that is the best that you can do... Have you looked in the mirror lately? I guess you haven't since all the ones you look into break with your ugly ass bitch face...

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:07pm
  204. Just another celebrity waiting for us to keep the lines open for him. Geez, when will we stop bending over for these people? We have many more in our community who have come out when it wasn’t advantageous and was even life threatening. He should be thanking those of us who made it possible for him to live his life.

Instead we get a bunch of queers kissing his ass because he came out. When he suffers deprivation because he came out I might then think of him as a hero. Until then he’s nothing to me.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:34pm
  205. Da fuck?

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:54pm
  206. Apparently not since you keep acknowledge me in the first place …. anyways peace out

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:35pm
  207. Unfortunately, “Bi” has become a term that many gay youth like to use because they feel that bisexual is more accepted than being gay. – “If I tell them I’m Bi instead of Gay, that’s more “normal”.” – I see it all the time, and it’s not just youth doing it. Sexuality is such a small piece of who you are, be yourself and fuck what anyone else thinks.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:36pm
  208. Oh maybe he is straight and just experimenting.. Such stupidity. Bisexuality is real. Saying that he (or any other bi person) is what you want them to be based on what you percieve to be normal or acceptable is ignorant.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:37pm
  209. Holy bisexual erasure batman. What is it with some gay men trying to enforce a world view where everyone is either heterosexual if homosexual?! There are more than two orientations out there and it’s seem Tom is one of those.

Congrats to Tom for coming out.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:39pm
  210. It's not just gay men, its a turmoil that the bi community has to deal with between both the straight and gay communities. That's why I always use the acronym or I use the term Queer for the community because I hate when people say the "gay community" when talking about the entire LGBTQIA+ community, because we're not all gay.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:17pm
  211. "double discrimination"

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:46pm
  212. Gay men always tried telling me being straight was a choice and that being gay wasn't. So yeah, full of stupid double standards. I can't help that I'm straight and my ass was off limits to them. The only gay friends I keep are the ones who aren't trying to sexually harass me and get into my pants when they know I am not into men.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:31pm
  213. one final thing to point out it’s LGBTQ not LGTQ the B is there for a reason and reason is bisexuals DO exist

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:40pm
  214. LGBT. "Queer or Questioning" is not an orientation.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:55pm
  215. LGBTQI is preferable, so we can acknowledge the intersexed people who are often erased/rendered invisible by our binary system of classification...

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 5:15pm
  216. @Thomas Alex Transgender/transsexual is not an "orientation" either!

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 5:18pm
  217. QUILTBAG! Queer/Questioning Undecided Intersex Lesbian Transsexual/Transgender Bisexual Asexual/Ally Gay/Genderqueer/Genderfluid

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:05pm
  218. Thomas, you're wrong. Queer/Questioning is definitely an orientation.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:12pm
  219. @thomas I agree with Meaghan. I identify as queer which is within the bisexual umbrella. To me, queer is my sexual orientation. And Christine many people view trans* as a gender orientation, though obviously not a sexual one

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:45pm
  220. I’m happy for him either way. We need to just relish in the notion that people are on a journey, and whether they discover that they’re gay/bi or they are choosing a difficult career path, it’s all a celebration of self-discovery. Welcome, Tom!!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:41pm
  221. i just laughed out loud when i saw this!! it’s a bit like Michelle Rodriguez, just telling us what we already knew. so, all i’ve got to say is about damn time!!! bless him =D

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:42pm
  222. Yay for more bi role models!! I was told that bi doesn’t exist. That still stings… Keep on coming out! We need visibility.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:45pm
  223. Cant say im at all surprised

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:47pm
  224. Welcome home

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:50pm
  225. Congratulations on coming out! That is true strength.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:51pm
  226. Awe very happy for him! Does it surprise me: …..not really.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:51pm
  227. who cares

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:53pm
  228. Bi……..?

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 2:55pm
  229. hooray :)

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 3:01pm
  230. who cares he is HUMAN

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 3:01pm
  231. Queer is an orientation. It’s an umbrella term for identifying as anything but straight. Just like some people are genderqueer – they identify as anything but their birth-assigned gender.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 3:02pm
  232. Queer means not fitting into a binary orientation or gender. The questioning represents being open to people who may not be comfortable about there sexuality or gender identity.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 3:03pm
  233. Actually he didn’t say he was bi or gay. He said he is dating a guy. So your label is wrong because he could be anything.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 3:06pm
  234. I’m Gay. I don’t really understand Bisexuality, Hell, I don’t understand Heterosexuality, but it doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Good for him. Bi, Gay or Straight, he’s a great diver.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 3:08pm
  235. As a bisexual person, I don't really understand heterosexuality or homosexuality myself. To put it in perspective, a friend once had to make me realize that my complaints about both made it sound like being gay OR straight was a choice... So yes, I'm someone who has once accused straight people of only CHOOSING to be straight. :p

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:07pm
  236. Felix, I don't think any of it is a choice. I think we're just "wired" that way from birth :-)

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:22pm
  237. Bisexuality is just being greedy! LOL Seriously, good for him.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:28pm
  238. Yeah, I understand that now and I think I understood more than my mouth did back then, but I still think it's funny and I like pointing it out that being bisexual is so intrinsic to me that I have a hard time understanding how anyone else perceives the world. The rhetoric I had been using at the time is "I don't understand why people would want to exclude themselves from ~half of their potential partners!"

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:47pm
  239. Omg I’m so happy for him!!! I’ve always loved him but now I support him as well! You’ll always be the love of my life but I couldn’t be happier for you! I wish you all the happiness in the world Tom!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 3:20pm
  240. He’s hot lol

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 3:23pm
  241. He is gay. Might as well accept that. Bisexual, totally NOT believable.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 3:24pm
  242. You're wrong.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:43pm
  243. bisexual people (such as myself) are definitely queer. i prefer to think of myself as pansexual anyway but thank you tom daley for coming out!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 3:26pm
  244. Omg I’m shocked… that he likes females.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 3:29pm
  245. Yeaaaaa

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 3:35pm
  246. No he never he came out as gay !!!!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 3:38pm
  247. Is it anybody’s business who the guy fucks seems a lot of people are to busy minding other peoples business rather than minding there own I personally don’t give a fuck who he’s fucking

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 3:42pm
  248. We sort of knew this for a while, but’s good that it’s out in the open. He’s still a good person, and I applaud him for making that admission.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 3:45pm
  249. I would never have guessed ;)

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 3:47pm
  250. Good for him

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 4:03pm
  251. biggest surpize since Elton John

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 4:03pm
  252. BRAVO!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 4:03pm
  253. Another one??? Why does he get another man and I can’t get one? (I think this is supposed to read “…he is in a relationship with A man.”

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 4:09pm
  254. He swims both ways. ;)

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 4:12pm
  255. sometimes saying ur bi is coming to terms with the fact u are gay…..having slept with a woman when I was younger I still knew I was gay….cheers to his BF

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 4:14pm
  256. But that's an all too common belief. It discounts the fact that bisexuality exists on its own without being a transition or a cover. I'm bi. It's not a transition, but I get a lot of pressure. You also are clearly not bi, so you do not fully understand this experience.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:43pm
  257. there mere fact that he says how HAPPY he is showing the feelings for a man are stronger in my opinion....i believe that bi people exist but most fancy on over another...I get the impression he is gay....only time will tell....in the end doesn't matter either way to me as long as he is happy..,....btw i believe more people could act out bi behavior if they chose to

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:22pm
  258. who?

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 4:29pm
  259. These labels are bullshit. we are all people

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 4:30pm
  260. While I'll agree with this statement, I will add that it is your prerogative to use them or not. Generally people like to feel as though they're a part of something with others that are like them and thus will sometimes label themselves. In a way, they're nothing more than wristbands. We put them on when we want to, take them off when we don't. Some don't even wear them at all. :)

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:07pm
  261. Well said Tom, best wishes for you and your partner. Good luck on your journey to 2016!!! Cheers:)

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 4:36pm
  262. For me there is no bisexual. If your attracted to the same sex, your a gay already..

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 4:37pm
  263. You can be attracted to the other sex and same sex. I'm attracted to both guys and girls. No.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:56pm
  264. Go you! Xx

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 4:55pm
  265. Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 5:00pm
  266. Well, I guess some people CAN have it all! ;)

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 5:00pm
  267. Whatever direction Tom decides to go with his SEXUAL life, will not make a difference in his SKILLFUL DIVING. Does it in straight people? I don’t think so!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 5:02pm
  268. Congrats Tom for coming out as bi, you are a great inspiration to youngsters x

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 5:03pm
  269. Thank you for posting this, after people tried to erase a lot of Bi and Transgender people it is great to see more press acknowledging our existence.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 5:05pm
  270. Wow, this post proves over and over again that sexuality doesn’t mean anything for you as a person. A lot of these snobbish and pathetically ignorant gay people saying that it’s a PR statement, that he’s really gay and all that nonsense, it goes to show that people in the LGBT community can be just as ignorant and amazingly stupid as their counterparts in the homophobic Religious Right.
    I’m a Bisexual. I’m not confused, I’m not greedy, I’m not really gay, and I’m not really straight. If you who don’t understand that can’t get that through your thick skull, you can piss off. Discrimination from heterosexual homophobes is one thing, but from people inside the LGBT Community? Pathetic. Regardless on whether Tom came out as bi or not, good for him.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 5:06pm
  271. I’m glad someone like him is coming out as bi, maybe now there’ll be less discrimination against us in our own community….

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 5:08pm
  272. I’d be bisexual too if you were paying lol

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 5:10pm
  273. Ho hum, yawn…

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 5:11pm
  274. bisexual is NOT gay. who cares.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 5:25pm
  275. seriously sick of the LG community treating the “B” and “T” like crap. how can we expect to get anywhere when we’re fucking divided by ignorance and disrespect?

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 5:42pm
  276. So proud of him :)

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:02pm
  277. The B in LGBTQ is for bisexual….bisexual is a real lifestyle complete with it’s own sexual attractions…which happen to be both men and women…it is beautiful…The B in LGBTQ is not just a neat little subgroup to be used for votes and rallies by the community…IT IS A PART OF THE COMMUNITY AND MUST BE RESPECTED AS SUCH…BI IS NOT LGTQ….BI IS BI…….BTW…I AM GAY…AND I CELEBRATE THAT WITH PRIDE…CELEBRATE YOUr SEXUALITY MR BOBBY…BRAVO FOR YOUR COURAGE…YOUR COURAGE BRINGS US ALL CLOSER TO FULL CIVIL RIGHTS.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:05pm
  278. YAY!!!!!! Congrats on coming out!!! I may only watch the queer/ally olympians this year in Sochi!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:07pm
  279. People’s views on this, as in many other aspects on life, are based too much on wishful thinking. You have to let people speak for themselves.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:13pm
  280. i’m not a fan of bisexuals as far as dating goes.my experiences dating them have all been bad.sooner or later they go running back to their man.i have had good friendships with bisexuals but they can’t be trusted in a sexual relationship.but that’s just me.i don’t think anyone should be denied happiness.unless you’re sharing a bed with that person,it’s nobody’s damn business who the have sex with.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:13pm
  281. SHUT UP! My dad accused me of doing such (without anything to back it up) when I came out to him as bi. You're painting a gross misrepresentation of bi people. "They can't be trusted in a sexual relationship"???? Oh thanks. I have been cheated on 3 times... all by straight guys or a lesbian woman... I'm bi... never have I ever cheated. Think about that. I'm a person who, when in a relationship, becomes incredibly committed. I also have trust issues because of the people I date. You are so wrong. Please stop talking.

Replied on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:51pm
  282. So proud of you…be yourself… be true to yourself.. enjoy your life…it’s yours..

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:21pm
  283. Well he already has the “swimmer’s build” that’s in such demand!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:22pm
  284. Someone’s sexual orientation does not determine if they should or should not be trusted in a relationship, that’s all about character.

Good for this guy to come out, I’m happy there’s representation and support for bisexuals.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:22pm
  285. Finally somebody got this headline right. Thank you!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:29pm
  286. I will never understand why a person should have to”come out”. It is no one elses business . Do heterosexuals have to disclose what they do with there sex lives NO! No one has the right to judge another.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:33pm
  287. Iraiz Castro

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:45pm
  288. I could have swore there was an Olympic diver last year who they did a short story about before he dived. Was it Tom Daley or that guy from Australia?

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:47pm
  289. Hey I’m fat as well Meaghan Jean I have nothing against anyone my point was made toward the ignorant person who swore he was perfect …. I hope I didn’t offend any big people

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:51pm
  290. HE AWESOME I LOVE MY BI SEXUAL FRIENDS ;) THEY ARE AWESOME

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:52pm
  291. Moving on …….

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 6:57pm
  292. He never labeled himself as bi or gay. Quit putting words into his mouth. He is in a gay relationship right now!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:00pm
  293. and I’ll say it again, why is coming out all of a sudden “big news” or an “achievement” I came out when I was 16 and my brother when he was 17… I don’t get all this famous people coming out? Is it just because they’re “famous” that they’re being celebrated? Hundreds of people come out everyday and they don’t get all this media “unnecessary” attention… So they’re gay/lesbian… who cares? With such bigger problems going on in the world, let’s focus on the real issues people…

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:05pm
  294. Excellent. Another one for my team. We hear so many stories of people coming out as gay and not too many that come out as bi. Since I think we, in the bi community, are not as understood (we are confused or can’t make up our minds), it is helpful when high profile people come out so that there is some discussion about it.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:08pm
  295. He purposefully didn’t use a label for a reason. So let’s go ahead and label him right? -.-

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:11pm
  296. Josh Freyer

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:13pm
  297. Papa I’m far from ugly and trust me I have no issue with my looks at all … been with my partner 5 yrs and trust me your Lil gueenly comments don’t phase me at all … even with cancer I still look and act better than you … so seriously do us all a favor choke on a dildo … you are truly trashy and just toxic ….. I feel sorry for you …

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:22pm
  298. congaz

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:30pm
  299. Proud for him and good on him to come out.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:31pm
  300. Thank The Lord

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:49pm
  301. So young and so wise, out yourself then the bastards can`t torment you. Well done Tom, heres wishing you a wounderful and happy life. You WILL undoubtedly be helping so many young people.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 7:57pm
  302. Won’t it be wonderful when, someday, a celebrity’s sexual orientation is not a newsworthy thing? I’m straight, and married 36 years. I had the honor of finally doing a legal wedding last year for a lesbian couple who I had joined spiritually many years before. Love is love, and bisexuals have the advantage of seeking it from all available adult humans, not just half. I hope that, in my lifetime, people in society will come to accept that it is far worse to hate others different that themselves than to celebrate love in all it’s facets.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:10pm
  303. Cop out.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:16pm
  304. Bottom.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:18pm
  305. *-* OMGosh OMGosh I know it! he’s like me from the perfect human race: Bisexuals! ♥.♥ :3 ;)

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:18pm
  306. Bisexual that’s it…….

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:21pm
  307. he’s beautiful!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:21pm
  308. oh shocking…..

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:22pm
  309. ugh another mis-labeling article, he hasn’t said he’s bi or gay, he’s just in a happy relationship with a guy, I’m sure he doesn’t want labeled as anything other than an Olympic diver

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:25pm
  310. I am only interested on someones sexuality when they come out as straight.
    *sarcasm. No one should give a fuck what his sexuality is and coming out shouldn’t be some spectacle they make of it. Good for you, you like dick and snatch, who the fuck should really care what you like sexually, it shouldn’t be made into such a big deal. Just be what you are and not give a fuck about making a big deal about your sexuality.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:27pm
  311. oh, that’s a surprise how?

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:27pm
  312. Interesting.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:33pm
  313. Well duh

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:36pm
  314. HALLELUJAH

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:44pm
  315. SO??

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:45pm
  316. you go gurl

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:51pm
  317. Thank God he still likes women too, man it’d be a shame to loose a guy that looks like that lol.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:52pm
  318. It is sad this is news. I mean it’s almost 2014. no one should care.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 8:54pm
  319. Finally a headline about Tom Daley that is correct! Tom’s video was a total class act. Complete & total respect for Tom Daley!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 9:02pm
  320. I wish we stop using all these damn labels to describe our sexuality or attractions, trust and believe me there are more ‘bisexuals’ men and women than there are ‘straight’ & ‘gay’ men and women… Good for him he decided to embrace the other side of his sexuality, it’s good that he don’t suppress those feelings, I tell you the truth suppressing those type of feelings drive men and women crazy literally, men more because they act out women do a better job at keeping things hidden.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 9:06pm
  321. YES

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 9:09pm
  322. been putting up with this crap from the ‘queens’ for 40+ years…discriminated against by people I publicly fought for and took bruises to defend…and they give me their “eeew fish’ stupidity…it has made me bitter against those outlandishly effeminate sissies who perpetrated the harm…I have the pleasure of being truly Bi…equal interests..and I have raised my son to be very tolerant even though he IS str8…his wife is Bisexual.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 9:11pm
  323. Shane Connolly ;) told you

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 9:42pm
  324. Sophie Jackson ohh right hahah

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 9:44pm
  325. Aerin Fortes

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 9:44pm
  326. 1. Let’s be fair here – he did NOT come out as gay, and he did NOT come out as bi. He never used the terms themselves. All he said is he’s dating a guy and has had a history of dating women. We just know about his actions, but at this point we know nothing about his actual identity or sexual orientation, and guess what, it’s none of our business. For all we know, he could be straight but really in love with a particular man (that happens!)

2. For those of you who say “he’s really gay”, please do yourself and the community a favor and meet bi people.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 10:16pm
  327. That happens? He could be gay and in love with a straight man! Now, that happens! I have been in the gay community for almost 30 years and I have yet to meet a true Bi person. That DOESN’T Happen.

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 10:21pm
  328. Straight, bi, happy!

Posted on Monday, December 2, 2013 at 10:31pm