Georgia

Ga. man sentenced to life in prison for killing Black Gay Pride attendee

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

ATLANTA — A Georgia man convicted in the deaths of two men he robbed and shot in an Atlanta town home has been sentenced to two life prison terms.

Derrick Burden

Derrick Burden

Fulton County, Ga., District Attorney’s spokeswoman Yvette Jones said 24-year-old Derrick Burden was convicted Friday in the slayings of 21-year-old Samuel Blizzard and 26-year-old Calvin Streater, and sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Jones said Streater was visiting from North Carolina to celebrate Black Gay Pride weekend in September 2010 when he met Burden at a local store.

Jones said Burden visited the town home where Streater was staying and later returned to rob him.

Blizzard’s body was found slumped over the living room sofa; police said Burden forced the victim to kneel before shooting him in the back of the head. He also stole Blizzard’s laptop.

Associated Press contributed to this report.

Archives: , , ,

Filed under: Georgia

1. Not who we are!

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:31pm
  2. What do you mean? Michael Olden?

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:49pm
  3. Are you gay or aren't you? Michael Olden?

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:50pm
  4. I am

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:50pm
  5. Sure I AM been out since 19 (everywhere) and now 66; so what your concern? ..That I not think we a one issue community?

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:01pm
  6. should be death penalty!

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:33pm
  7. No, he should get punished for at least murder, but I will never condone the monstrous death penalty on anybody unless there is absolute proof they are a threat to society even while in jail.

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:39pm
  8. agreed he should fry

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:42pm
  9. Umm if he was locked up for murder that by definition means he is a danger to society. So truthfully he should just be tortured to death. Shit it would be more then fair considering somewhere someone cared about the people he killed.

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:46pm
  10. Alejandro Roberts-Martin, How foolish are you? Why should we keep this bigot murderer alive and well fed and comfortably housed? WHY WHY WHY??????????????

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:22pm
  11. Good

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:33pm
  12. … now this fool threw his life away over hate.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:33pm
  13. The guy looks like Carlton from Fresh Prince.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:33pm
  14. GOOD FOR HIM

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:34pm
  15. not sure i know what you mean. good that he killed two people or good that he will be spending the rest of his misspent life in prison?

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:14pm
  16. Good that he will be spending the rest of his life in prison of course ;)

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:47pm
  17. I can understand why ppl would think that of my comment sorry about that wrong wording

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:51pm
  18. Ciao babes & a MERRY CHRISTMAS 2 U & as a gift he should be given the ELECTRIC CHAIR!!!! :O
    New Years resolution-ROT in HELL U CU*T!!!!!!!! :O

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:35pm
  19. Good!!! Carlton just got put in jail…LOL!!!

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:35pm
  20. why didn’t he get the death penalty

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:36pm
  21. becasue now he can suffer in prison for the rest of his shitty life

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:39pm
  22. he should fry like the worthless piece of crap he is

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:40pm
  23. Sad….

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:38pm
  24. Stop wasting the taxpayers money keeping these pieces of garbage. Hang him and be done with it.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:38pm
  25. I honestly don't mind that part of my taxes go towards HIM suffering in prison forever

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:42pm
  26. Yeah, right. He'll suffer in jail with gym privileges while earning a degree in law. I'm a complete liberal except when it come to this issue. Fry his ass.

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:48pm
  27. Free room and board, Meals, Health care, Plenty of time to learn new skills both legal and illegal and just as easy access to drugs on the inside as outside. Yeah, that's real suffering there.

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:50pm
  28. have you been to prison?

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:51pm
  29. lately?

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:51pm
  30. Know what Terry ; hang yourself ; discussion over!

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:02pm
  31. I know most QUEERS are not Christians and those who are ; speak like the right wing! ...AMAZED!

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:09pm
  32. Michael - the people you know are not representative of the whole. Also, don't be an ignorant prat.

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:16pm
  33. People sentenced to death take more tax money than people who live their lives in prison. So it'd take more of your money to kill him.

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:34pm
  34. I'm Christian and liberal. So stop talking for us, Mikey.

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:35pm
  35. Just ignore him. He's single and not getting any.

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:49pm
  36. Michael you're an uneducated piece of trash - get a grip!!

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 9:52pm
  37. You used the Q word...You look old enough to have had plenty of time to mature and grow the hell up Michael.

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 11:39pm
  38. The death penalty actually costs the taxpayers more than a life sentence does. Besides, if one thinks about it pragmatically, what could possibly be crueler than being locked in a cage for the rest of your life as someone's bitch?

Replied on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 12:09am
  39. Yes, but torture him first

Replied on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 2:19am
  40. Good ridden!

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:39pm
  41. I hope you never get out!!

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:40pm
  42. What does this terrible crime have to do with the gay pride parade??.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:40pm
  43. Prick! Give him the chair!!

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:40pm
  44. FRY your ass ; drag queen or woman ..

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:03pm
  45. Michael, why are you so messed up?

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:35pm
  46. He Will learn to be friends with some gay men in jail… #hope they teach his ass a lesson…when I say ass I mean ass. . Word..

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:42pm
  47. The casual racism in here is just.. Smh.. I hate when this place runs stories about people of color.. Your readers are the worst..

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:42pm
  48. Clara Joy You are AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:25pm
  49. Clare Joy, Just wait until a person of "COLOR" murders one of YOUR gay relatives…..

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:27pm
  50. It's happened to me Clare Joy and fuck you!!!! I hate All Blacks because of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:31pm
  51. You were already racist before this imaginary relative got imaginarily murdered.. If you hate all black people for it then clearly you thought of us as all one being indistinguishable from one another.. A hit dog will holler though.. You got real mad when I mentioned racism......

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:46pm
  52. Ciara, the only one talking about race is you.

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:49pm
  53. What about the guy who just clearly said he hates all black people..?

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:50pm
  54. Or the guy who called the guy in the article a nigger, or the folks who are saying this homophobia is typical of the black community..? Are those not people being racist..?

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:52pm
  55. @Rich I'm sorry for your loss, but not all Black people are killers. @Clara Joy You're correct the gay community, which often acts as though queer people of color don't exist, needs to work on its own racism. Are there homophobes in the Black community? Yes. But the gay community has work to do too. So, I guess Clara Joy isn't the only talking about race on this thread now, Andrea....

Replied on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 1:29am
  56. Ha !!!! That’s what happens when you bully people that are different. Uh huh You’re in Jail now “Gay Hater” !!!

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:42pm
  57. How about we quit rewarding these useless pieces of shit with free room and board, and stick a needle in the arms of these murderous sons of bitches?

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:42pm
  58. Jaime why not stick your rich spoiled ass or arm?

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:03pm
  59. How about you stick your mustache up your ass.

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:51pm
  60. I don’t get this. He kills him so he gets… Life? That’s wholly backward

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:43pm
  61. Hate should never create more hate. Having to live life knowing he’s destroyed the lives of others will eventually take a toll on his heart and mind. No crime goes unpunished, even when we don’t see the effects for ourselves. Take all the energy wasted on hate and put it towards doing good for others.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:43pm
  62. Shannon Uelhein , You have obviously never been a victim of Black on White hate crimes. I have and I will forever look at BLACKS as the enemy .

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:37pm
  63. Rich Hanson, that's why you're messed up. It's not good to see humans as enemies when they're innocent.

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:56pm
  64. Rot in jail fucker.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:43pm
  65. Enjoy rotting in hell jerk

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:44pm
  66. 2 life prison terms…,Well guess what ! YOUR NOW Going to be someone’s BITCH in prison, not once…but twice. ! your life…for ever !
    What a JACK_ASS you turned out to be !

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:50pm
  67. Life!!! Just kill this fucking idiot why do we have to keep paying for these useless fuck ups.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:50pm
  68. Now he will have plenty of time to work on his closet issues.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:52pm
  69. He took two lives and he gets only life in prison? He still has his life. What a luxury that those victims don’t have.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:03pm
  70. Franklin Wood, I agree totally!!!!!!!!!!

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:46pm
  71. They should fry his ass.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:04pm
  72. KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:05pm
  73. Then he should be killed!

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:06pm
  74. Typical hophobia from the black community

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:10pm
  75. I don’t see the point in wasting taxes to get keep his ass alive. If i were to go out and kill two people on my own will, why should i deserve anything less?

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:12pm
  76. Kill these pieces of shit NOW!!!!!!!!! I don’t want 1 taxpayer dollar going to keeping this piece of shit alive for one more minute!!!!!!!

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:17pm
  77. Austin Almanza, shut it, if you want to make it a race thing remember Mathew Sheppard you dingbat

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:18pm
  78. No, this is not “typical homophobia from the black community”. This is an example of this one man’s actions. Regardless of how you live your life, it does not give you the right to end the lives of others. I will not wish death on others but if this man’s life is spared, I hope that time will teach him that he was completely wrong and pass down that message to others who may hold on to the same values or beliefs.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:22pm
  79. Nobody wins – sigh

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:28pm
  80. Ood!

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:31pm
  81. Just shoot him and get rid of him, stop wasting taxpayer money

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:32pm
  82. Shoot yourself!

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:04pm
  83. Michael, why are you so evil? I would say shoot yourself, but I care about any human life, unlike you.

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:37pm
  84. mike must love the banjo and live in a shack

Replied on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 8:03pm
  85. Thank god
    Stay there ass!

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:33pm
  86. If you dislike a group of people don’t go around them. That simple…acts of violence just spread more violence and increases hatred towards a fellow human. I will never understand this…

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:34pm
  87. He should get what he gave life=life

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:35pm
  88. I believe on the justice system and I agreed 100%

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:37pm
  89. :OWhat a fking piece of SHIT. I’m not gay, but has a daughter and a brother that is, and people like this piece of SHIT should be shot and killed. Whatever your name is, your a useless piece of SHIT and I hope big bubba tears your ASS up. I’m far from prejudice and I myself am Asian but your straight up Niger and I hope you suffer and SUFFER BAD

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:39pm
  90. Rich I am sorry that you feel that way. You don’t know me or anything I’ve been through, but your only enemy should be the hate you feel in your heart.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:41pm
  91. Lifes too good for it/him!

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:45pm
  92. yeah wheres the gas or the electricity? piece of shit

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 6:57pm
  93. It costs a lot more to kill a person than to keep them in prison for life.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:00pm
  94. Why do people always bring up race? Him hating gays and you hating on blacks makes you very hypocritical. So if this was a white man, would you look at whites as the enemy??? On another note, I believe he deserves the death penalty

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:01pm
  95. These comments amaze me….they are the source of every war! ….And if they from QUEERS better check your hate!

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:06pm
  96. Never knew QUEERS were so right wing and HATERS!

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:07pm
  97. Hahaha!! What a tool.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:09pm
  98. I’m so glad they got him , long time to think.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:13pm
  99. Michael Olden, you’re kind of psycho, aren’t you? And delusional. There is absolutely nothing I said to give any indication that I am rich or spoiled. Quite the opposite, actually. I have to bust my ass taking care of my family and getting the bills paid, and I am SICK AND TIRED of my tax dollars being wasted on murderers and rapists who will spend their lives in jail. They have NO right to life. They took something vital from another human being, be it their security and safety in society or their own heartbeat and breath. They do not deserve any consideration, and they do not deserve having my paycheck put food in their mouths or a roof over their heads.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:22pm
  100. Hope he rots in Jail, and gets abused by a much larger inmate, who needs some lovin !!!

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:33pm
  101. See this is what I love about the block button. :D

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:38pm
  102. I’m kinda bothered by how a lot of comments here are wishing for the death penalty. The death penalty is barbaric, and costs more tax money than life in prison.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:39pm
  103. He should have gotten something like 99 years. With a life sentence, there’s a chance for appeal.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:42pm
  104. Why does race matter?

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:47pm
  105. Nope. Let him live. And suffer every day of his miserible life. I hope lives to be 110 and never sees the light of day.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:47pm
  106. death would have been better..

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:49pm
  107. I don’t wanna be racist but hang him.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 7:49pm
  108. The death penalty only costs so much because of all the red tape, and the YEARS sitting on death row as the person files appeal after appeal after appeal. It’s time to cut out the fat, allow the person ONE appeal, and, if it’s denied, put the bastard in front of a firing squad. Less than a dollar for a one-time bullet expense versus $35,000 a year? Yes, please.

This scum deserves not a single extra breath. He gave up every right to life he may have had when he took the lives of two other people.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 8:05pm
  109. GOOD!!

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 8:09pm
  110. The reason that all types of hate are still alive and well are because of pieces of trash like this man! There is all kinds of differences! There are gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transgenders, people with mental illnesses, people without mental illnesses, people who are people who are Christian, people who are Catholic, people who are Jewish, people who live in the southern part of this country, people who live in the northern part of this country, etc. My point is that there is a part of EVERYONE that makes them different from other people! Just because a person is gay or because they show gay pride is not a reason to hate them or to murder them because they are different! I am sure that back before African Americans had the same rights as other Americans, that there were gays, lesbians, bisexuals, and transgenders who voted to support and voted to change the fact that African American’s didn’t have the same rights as other Americans!! So before you take someone’s life because they are different from you and aren’t attracted to the same sex of people that you are attracted to, maybe you should stop and think that had it not been for some of those people, you may not have the rights and freedom that you do today because they voted and did what they could so that your race would have the same rights and freedom as every other race in this country!!

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 8:12pm
  111. He will have time enough to think it over..

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 8:46pm
  112. Great, taxpayers will buy his meals and showers for the rest of his sorry life. Justice is served I guess. When you go out an murder somebody, you deserve no less punishment than death. How can you take willingly take a persons life, and then turn around and expect yours to be spared?

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 8:50pm
  113. Good…I hear prison will be very kind to his ass…have fun sucker….

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 9:01pm
  114. he should’ve been sentenced to DEATH!!! AN EYE FOR AN EYE!!!

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 9:28pm
  115. He wasn’t born to hate anyone. He was taught. Society creates it’s own monsters. Does it justify his actions, of course not, but he isn’t garbage. I’m outraged not only that he committed murder but that it was a hate crime. Our judicial system in this country is far less than ideal. Rehab? BS! Death Penalty? BS! These crimes need to be prevented not punished by “humane” lethal injection. We need a new system of justice as much as we need a new way of government. We shouldn’t have to pay to keep this or anyone in prison for life. We have more and more young people being raised with no comprehension of right and wrong. There seems to be no understanding of consequence. If we want to stop all this killing and hatred we must do preventative care. Is humanity salvageable? I’m not so sure anymore.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 9:37pm
  116. Good. Bye.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 9:40pm
  117. good . bastard

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 9:42pm
  118. I’d give him life in prison. Unless he’s done some other murdering, then MAYBE he should be executed.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 9:48pm
  119. He’s gay himself.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 10:02pm
  120. Well he’s gone be some man’s bitch taking it up the tail pipe.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 10:08pm
  121. What a waste of taxpayers money. Life in prison is too good for him.Hell get everything he wants or needs except his freedom.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 10:36pm
  122. Good for that bastard…

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 10:37pm
  123. This scum-sucking coward of a pile of fecal material basically got away with committing murder. Why didn’t he get the death penalty? Why are we going to waist tax payers’ dollars on him in prison until he gets paroled? (You know damn good & well he will get out one day.)

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 10:48pm
  124. Terry Green is my hero…Look, I’m a big fan of equality and I can’t stand hate crimes…But what Terry Green has said, when it come to this, I agree…I’m a Republican, although moderate. (Please don’t hate all of us)…And this piece of garbage needs to die…I know The GOP and of course The Tea Baggers are nothing but a bunch of rich trash, yes, I said it. However, what they have forgotten is we are the party of Lincoln…The President that signed The Emancipation Proclamation…The Republicans should be for Freedom and Equality of all People and since John Wayne Gacey was killed, THIS clown should be killed too…But that’s just my opinion.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 10:53pm
  125. Awesome~! Except I’d prefer the death penalty.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 11:11pm
  126. I disagree on all of this death penalty garbage. Not because I believe it is wrong, but because our government has a very long history of locking up and killing innocent people. I dont want to be killed by our corrupt government and I would think none of you want that to happen either so why give our government the means to do it???

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 11:41pm
  127. Life is too good for this one.

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 11:45pm
  128. Douchebag

Posted on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 11:58pm
  129. get the soap beeeotch..big bubba’s comin for u…hahaahahahahaha

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 12:38am
  130. They should give his ass the death penalty

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 12:54am
  131. Yep the needle will cost taxpayers less.

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 12:57am
  132. piece of shit !

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 1:19am
  133. GOOD! Creep!!

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 1:36am
  134. that is better than what he deserves.

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 1:45am
  135. Although I know it is happening it is just unbelievable to me that this is still going on in 2013, but then again this is amurika…

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 2:22am
  136. Wait, Carlton Banks killed someone?? SMDH

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 2:26am
  137. Best of a bad situation~

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 2:27am
  138. Not enough. He needs solitary confinement and NO VISITORS. His victim’s family will never see their love one again, so the same should apply to the perp

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 3:04am
  139. So, let us suggest that: he be castrated, and placed in a cell with the biggest Queen in the pen.

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 3:08am
  140. i would be glad to flip the switch

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 3:44am
  141. bye bye asshole

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 3:48am
  142. Right on

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 4:53am
  143. Some of you people are disgusting
    I’ve seen comments suggesting he be raped, or tortured.
    He killed someone, so he deserves prison but he does not deserve to be raped or tortured. No one deserves that
    The fact that some of you agree with such harsh, inhumane punishments suggests you need some psychological help yourself

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 5:00am
  144. well done !!! hope this work by example !!!!

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 5:22am
  145. What a terrible excuse for a human being!!!! Be gone with him!!!!!

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 5:51am
  146. rot~

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 6:37am
  147. Good start. Now let’s hope he becomes somebody’s bitch while he’s in there.

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 7:08am
  148. why bdo people have to be killed for being different

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 9:26am
  149. If parents teach their kids well then dumb fucks like this will not exist. If morons teach their kids that gaybi transgender is wrong then they clearly have to meet some amazing people that I know. Closed minded people just hate everyone including themselves. . :

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 10:13am
  150. Good.

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 10:16am
  151. EXECUTE HIM: HE’S A MONSTER THAT SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH. And STOP Wasting The Taxpayers Dollars On This Piece of Crap Who Should Never Have Even Been Born.

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 1:10pm
  152. Hope he enjoys gay sex… He will be getting plenty of it now.

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 at 1:49pm