Television

‘Duck Dynasty’ fans react to Robertson’s suspension by A&E

Thursday, December 19, 2013
A&EPhil Robertson

A&E
Phil Robertson

LOS ANGELES — When the A&E network suspendedDuck Dynasty” patriarch Phil Robertson for disparaging gay people, it may have followed a time-honored TV tradition of quickly silencing a star who, for better or worse, speaks his mind. But in doing so it also ruffled the feathers of possibly millions of fans of its most popular show.

Fourteen hours after it was learned that Robertson had been placed on indefinite “hiatus” for telling GQ magazine, among other things, that gays are headed to hell, more than a half-million people liked an impromptu Facebook page demanding the show be boycotted until he returns.

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, who had her picture taken with Robertson just last month, complained that his free-speech rights were being trampled. Bobby Jindal, governor of the state of Louisiana, where the show is filmed, complained that Miley Cyrus got a pass for twerking on TV while Phil got shown the door.

T-shirts, of course, went on the market with the words “I Don’t Give a Duck About A or E, Bring Back Phil.”

Margaret Croft, The News-Star (AP)Phil Robertson, the Duck Commander, holding the 1 millionth duck call assembled for 2013 at company’s warehouse in West Monroe, La., on Nov. 7, 2013.

Margaret Croft, The News-Star (AP)

“It’s a show that is promoting clean living and good moral values, and that’s something we need more of today,” one of the program’s many fans, Rick Peter of Vernon, British Columbia, Canada, told The Associated Press.

It’s also a show that 67-year-old Robertson, who sports a beard that seemingly should qualify him for immediate membership in the rock group ZZ Top, is at the center of.

When or if he’ll return — or if he’ll ever really go away, however — is an open question.

“Duck Dynasty” is on hiatus until Jan. 15, and a network spokesman said Thursday that nine of next season’s 10 episodes have already been filmed. That means Robertson likely isn’t needed in front of the camera before next March, by which time this whole crisis may have blown over.

And blow over it will, eventually, says veteran Hollywood crisis publicist Howard Bragman, who added that Robertson will likely return to the show as well, perhaps after making a heartfelt apology.

“There’s too much money at stake,” said Bragman, vice president of reputation.com. “Although he plays kind of a hick on TV, I don’t think he’s dumb. I think he gets what’s at stake here. And I hope people on his team, the network and his producers get the message that what he did was wrong. ”

Robertson and his extended family became wealthy manufacturing duck calls and were turned into TV and pop culture stars by “Duck Dynasty,” which has set cable ratings records for a non-fiction series.

“Duck Dynasty” is often the highest-rated cable show on television, and an episode last August that drew nearly 12 million viewers was the highest-rated of any show, cable or broadcast, that week.

Asked his definition of sinful behavior by GQ, Robertson replied, “Start with homosexual behavior and just go from there.”

Then he continued, “Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers — they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.”

Although his suspension won quick praise from gay rights groups, it offended people like Peter, who says conservative views like his are often overlooked by Hollywood and the news media.

“I think we’re getting a little bit tired of that pro-gay sentiment that’s out there in the media and it’s time to fight back,” he said.

Randy Schmidt of Illinois agreed, saying that while gay people can be happy that some states have granted them the right to marry, “I find it unnecessary to flaunt it all over the media.”

Ultimately, it doesn’t matter what conservative fans may think, said another veteran crisis publicist, Michael Levine. A&E had no choice but to suspend Robertson, he said. If the network didn’t, it would have had to deal with complaints from gay rights groups that would have made advertisers skittish and damaged the “Duck Dynasty” brand.

“The advertisers, the brand, people would stop buying ‘Duck Dynasty’ merchandise,” he said. “At a certain point the brand just becomes radioactive.”

This isn’t the first time, of course, that someone has been taken off a popular show for remarks or behavior away from the cameras.

Isiah Washington was fired from “Grey’s Anatomy” in 2007 for referring to one of his show’s gay actors with a pejorative.

More recently, Charlie Sheen’s erratic behavior got him tossed from “Two And a Half Men,” even though the show was a hit and he was the star.

But the interesting thing about this controversy, said Bragman, who himself is gay, is that it seems to be occurring during a time when American culture is undergoing a profound shift in its feelings toward gay rights.

“The tide has turned in that there’s an inevitability to gay marriage and gay rights i n this country,” he said, noting that New Mexico’s highest court coincidentally upheld same-sex marriage rights on Thursday, the day after A&E’s announcement.

“This is taking place during an interesting cultural touchstone moment,” he added.

© 2013, Associated Press, All Rights Reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Archives: , , ,

Filed under: Arts & Entertainment

1. they dont realize they can react how ever the hell they want the man has free speech but that does not mean he is free from the consequences of his words

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:27am
  2. For anyone confused about their "Freedom of speech" Rights. There's certain things a person CAN'T say. You can't yell fire in a crowded theater. You can't joke about taking a bomb on an airplane. You can't threaten the president's life, or anybody else's life for that matter.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:30am
  3. yeah, well said, johnny

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:33am
  4. Very true. Some people ignorantly act as if this whole idea of "free speech" means they can say whatever they want, when they want and get away with it. Especially if they're a public figure, saying derogatory things towards a specific group of people is obviously going to result in consequence.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:33am
  5. Johnny you actually can, you are responsible for the words you speak and will have to deal with the consequences...

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:34am
  6. whaat i dont get is why people are upset when the magazine insisted on asking him the question did they really think he would have good stuff to say i mean the man did not bash he did not say anything in a bad or evil way he said what he felt and he didnt use any derogatory words

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:36am
  7. beastiality is ok with you, Daniel?

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:38am
  8. nope im as against it as someone can be but im not degrade people because i see it as wrong on every level im also not going to treat anyone who does it different from any other person

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:40am
  9. Christian Neumayer, Just because you CAN say or do something, doesn't mean you should. That was my point.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:41am
  10. Paula Deen was under oath, this fool just openly volunteered his opinion. No excuse.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:41am
  11. I just hope someone will give this kooky redneck a makeover while he isn't working. He needs to rebrand.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:51am
  12. Ignorantly act. IF you think this was against freedom of speech you're dead wrong. It was the man's opinion, he said no hate speech, he said no violent words. He stated his opinion based off of his religious views and values. If you're going to treat somebody like this the EXACT SAME WAY others have treated the LGBT community for peacefully exclaiming your views you're as horrible as people have said you are.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:53am
  13. Daniel Alvarado yeah, actually he did. He referred to Gay people as being similar to those who have sex with animals. That, in case you don't know, is degrading.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:55am
  14. If your words are met with consequences, you dont have free speech.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:01am
  15. I wonder if the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers are all complaining this much ????

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:07am
  16. Freedom of speech is the new "It give's me the right to hate or say what I want don't care if it hurts anyone" Really? Say what you mean ..mean what you say..you at one point know that hate is hate,don't through the bible @ us cus if you go by all that is written you all & I would be stoned to death. God's Ten big one's his law does not say Thou Shalt not be GAY but yet most concentrate on GAY...All of us have broken some of his 10 Commandments. "Let he without sin through the first stone" right?

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:25am
  17. Actually Mario it gives the right to say what you want. Read it and maybe you will learn something

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:31am
  18. The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:49am
  19. well there are laws that punish someone for threats for yelling fire in a crowded building when there is no fire

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:58am
  20. At some point in time, I'm sure all Amendments of the American Constitution have been invalidated in some way. That's unfortunately what happens when you pass such obscure laws.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:37am
  21. freedom of speech only extends to the point upon which you begin to infringe upon another persons rights

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:42am
  22. just fire him and kill the show, there’s no space in the world for trash like this

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:27am
  23. exactly JRM

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:28am
  24. i agree with free speech and he has freedom of speech i love the show and still will i hope they bring phil back and its his opinion

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:30am
  25. Some people have different views. It's a lot better than the popular jersey shore and they don't teach anything wrong. If anything the show actually has morals and it's a decent show. No real swearing no dirty jokes nothing. So where's the trash at? Besides your misguided ignorant opinion based off of this one circumstance that just so happens to offend your thin skinned asses.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:54am
  26. Trash? The man is a godly family man who started a multimillion dollar business to support his family and he prays with his family, how again is this trash?

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:55am
  27. James is just jealous of a rich white man with values.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:15am
  28. How racist of you Lori Diloreto.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:51am
  29. Whys is everyone beating this dead horse? Like I said on another post: No different that Pat Robertson, Michelle Bachmann, Alec Baldwin Sarah Palin, Vladamir Putin or any other bible thumper. It is his opinion and so be it. I do not see anyone rushing to take Pat Robertson’s hate spewing crypt keeper ass of TV? I want the freedom to be who I am but not at the expense of someone elses civil liberties. Censoring individual thought is how Hitler started out. Paying attention to his remarks and beating the dead horse does nothing for the primary issue at hand. Funny how media judges this man for judging gays? Seems like an oxymoron if you ask me. WTF cares what he and the rest of the bible thumpers have to say about a magical man in the sky who created all and will cast us all down. Lest we forget that the 28 some odd versions of the bible were written by man and not by some magical sentient being. To me a bible thumper is no more credible to comment on my cosmic fate than a Harry Potter fan!! Leave the man be as we are not exactly his demographic anyway, aside from the occasional redneck who will take a blow job from who ever he can get it. Be the bigger person and walk on by………………Ever heard the terminology of negative & positive reinforcements? Well you justify his comments by even reacting. Very much the same as all the times I was called a faggot in order to garner a reaction. When I did not or said yeah so what, they left it be.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:28am
  30. First, Pat Robertson is the founder and chairman of his network, so he's created his own platform. Interesting about Sarah Palin, who was quick to call for Martin Bashir's firing when he said hateful things about her. Putin is a head of state, big difference. Baldwin, like Robertson have a right to free speech, but not a constitutional right to appear on TV. A&E has rights too, and does not have to employ people who do not represent its values. Nobody is preventing anyone from saying anything.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:37am
  31. Excuses are like anuses, everyone has one but most of them stink? You speak semantics my friend and not the broader picture. Also 700 Club plays on regular cable network where I live so not sure where you are watching it.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:41am
  32. wow like anyone cares what their fans think..probably that the President is from Kenya

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:28am
  33. I respect the man for being honest he was ask a question and he answered it truthfully I don’t however agree on the things he said I strongly support same sex but at the end of the day you can’t change anyone’s beliefs or opinions.. He made his bed now he has to lay in it…

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:29am
  34. Please stop posting about this crap.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:29am
  35. “happi happi happi” day.. We Are Everywhere :)

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:29am
  36. IM TIRED of people bashing him when hes done far less than that damn wesborough church has i support him 10000000% and I am gay

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:30am
  37. Why are they called civil liberties… There is nothing civil about them

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:30am
  38. He’s entitled to his opinion.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:30am
  39. I wish his backlash would just end. People have their own beliefs. They wanted an interview, they asked him the questions, He gave them his honest answer. He was born in a different generation of folks. Can’t just expect him to change just for ratings. Cursed reality t.v. I am a proud Lesbian, and I am a proud fan of Duck Dynasty and the Robertsons. People just need to chill out.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:30am
  40. Part of standing up for something is accepting that not everyone is going to agree with you. He made some negative comments but he apologized and said he respected everyone equally. Maybe try not throwing so much judgment at him and leave him alone. I support him.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:30am
  41. The only thing that shocked me about this whole thing, was that he was being interviewed by GQ.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:30am
  42. Yes gawd!!! I been saying this ALL day!!!

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:21am
  43. I’m on his side honestly. Freedom of speech. Dont like what he says? Quit bitching and stop watching him talk

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:30am
  44. I’m actually glad he said it. One less reality idiot driven show to dumb down America.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:31am
  45. I hope this show gets taken off the air and all footage of it is erased from everything and burned

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:31am
  46. If the LBGTQ Community hates people for exercising their right to free speech, it makes us no better than those who hate us for being what we are. I don’t agree with him, but I’ll defend his RIGHT to say and believe what he wants to.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:31am
  47. You're right! But he should accept the consequences of his views and beliefs!

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:39am
  48. What's wrong with what he believes? He thinks being gay is a sin. Okay. Well. That's fine. He can believe whatever he wants. Doesn't affect me. He didn't even say it in an offensive way. They asked, and he told the truth. NO ONE should be ridiculed for telling the truth about their own beliefs.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:41am
  49. The only problem I have with it is Paula Deen.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:44am
  50. He didn't say it in an offensive way?? He equated it to bestiality. That gay men should desire a vag because it offers more to them. Like it''s a simple choice. Insanely offensive.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:46am
  51. Lol, I still wasn't offended. He will believe what he believes. And nothing he says will affect me. On that note, gay marriage is legal in New Mexico now, which is where I live :) See? And his words couldn't even stop that.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:49am
  52. It's his belief system that causes, people to be bullied to death, LGBT suicides, dehumanizes and villifys LGBT people and gives homophobes the belief they have a right to abuse LGBT people. What kind of LGBT person or supporter would try to defend this creep??

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:54am
  53. Rachel Sarah Hunter What he believes is insulting. I don't like it. I won't watch it and if it remains on the channel, I will boycott it. Millions also feel the way I do. THAT'S what's wrong with what he said and THAT is why A&E put him in time out.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:01am
  54. That's a legitimate point. And I understand it. Like I said. I don't agree with it. But he DOES have a right to say it and think it, as given to us by the US Constitution. I'm bisexual. My brother is gay. I have tons of LGBT friends. But I refuse to steep to that level. To hate someone just because of the way they are. Because I don't like it when someone hates me for what I am. It's obvious he comes from a really strong, country, Christian background. I lived in the country for 9 years. I know how it is. He is a human being like the rest of us, and even if his beliefs don't match mine, I still believe in compassion and understanding.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:02am
  55. His "truth" is heard by younger people, who go out and REPEAT what he said, and keep repeating it, bullying people into suicide. I have NO respect for that at all.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:04am
  56. Understandable. I'm actually kind of glad he said it though, specifically because it's drawing more attention to the problems of gay rights. The entire freaking nation is writing their opinions lol

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:07am
  57. Who knows? This might be the a huge push into legalizing gay marriage in more states.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:07am
  58. I salute you, Terry Thrasher. :)

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:11am
  59. Spreading christianity that way is akin to spreading manure in a feed lot... we don't need more manure there.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:14am
  60. Hmmm. You guys make some really good points.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:18am
  61. I wonder if the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers are all complaining this much ????

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:19am
  62. I dont hate him because he's exercising his right, i hate him because he hates me for being gay

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:37am
  63. No one is to blame for suicide than the person who commits it. There is no excuse. I was bullied to next sunday everyday of my childhood and teen years. I didn't commit suicide. Its sad that there is some mental link that isn't there anymore but ultimately its a choice and THEY chose it. Blame who you want if it makes you feel better, but the truth is what it is.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:49am
  64. Regarding the right to free speech: The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:52am
  65. You're wrong Nick.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:01am
  66. I agree with you Rachel he has the right to speak his opinion just like people on here are giving their opinion on what they feel.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:09am
  67. Yes, he has the right to believe what he wants, but A&E has the right to not want to be attached to those beliefs. It is also the fact that are people in this world that take things from television to heart which takes things to another level.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:38am
  68. I rather watch hillbillies at Walmart.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:31am
  69. The man does NOT have free speech with regard to his employer.

“Under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, employers may sometimes be prosecuted for tolerating ‘hate speech’ by their employees, if that speech contributes to a broader pattern of harassment resulting in a ‘hostile or offensive working environment’ for other employees.[73][74] [Wikipedia]

Free Speech does not mean ‘everything goes.’

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:31am
  70. EXACTLY!

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:43am
  71. i don't get how a show like this ended up on the air to begin with. A bunch of bigots claiming christianity

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:47am
  72. I wonder if the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers are all complaining this much ????

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:18am
  73. This is going a little too far. Freedom of speech is being trampled on here, even if no one on this page agrees with him.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:31am
  74. There is a difference between free speech and hate speech.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:33am
  75. Yeah but in my opinion, this is getting ridiculous. We of the community can take a few little papercuts. That's basically the equivalent of his comment- a damn little papercut. Now if he were to say, beat someone up or publically humiliate them or something like that for being LGBT, THEN I'd see reason to put him on "hiatus".

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:38am
  76. The greatest country in the world everyone has a right to their opinion and the right to say what they want as long as it’s politically correct and doesn’t hurt anyone’s feelings….. what a country……… Hippocrates

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:31am
  77. I don’t agree with his words, but he can say whatever he wants. I will support him because the show is about him and how he lives. He lives the way his family has for generations and I don’t begrudge him his opinions because they are ground into his mind.

TL;DR The show is about his life and what he believes, they can’t write him out of it, they just need to leave him alone to be who he is and follow his beliefs.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:31am
  78. What about A&Es right? If an employee violates a business' policies, you think they shouldn't be allowed to fire them? You have some screwed up views

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:37am
  79. David Broom, please elaborate. What business policy did he violate?

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:48am
  80. How do people not realize this is still discrimination? It’s the same as if he’d said it about mixed raced marriage, a single race, said it about a religious group.. Wrong is wrong

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:32am
  81. Why are people watching mindless garbage like this in the first place…

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:32am
  82. How is it mindless garbage?

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:57am
  83. It's about a bunch of dirty Mountain Men with poor hygiene. What more do u need to know?

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:15am
  84. Mindless garbage as opposed to what? Jersey Shore? The Kardashians? Any MTV production...?

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:46am
  85. Because, that's the type of audience it brings it. Just go on a youtube video about this. And read the comments of all the people who are defending him.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:35am
  86. Michael, I don't think anyone from Louisiana can be a mountain man, as there is not one single mountain in Louisiana, the closest thing is a 535 ft elevation.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:36am
  87. Just like Paula Deen. Look what happened to her. what is going to happen to him? I bet nothing.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:32am
  88. Um he did nothing wrong. NOTHING he said was horriable. They were his fealings on a topic. He used no derogatory words and most certainly did NOT compare gay sex to bestiality! I’m gay and I approve his opinions to be HIS!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:32am
  89. He associates being gay with beastiality and terrorism. You need some serious help. So if I say something like "You're not gay, you're just fag." Then I, too, am just exercising my freedom f speech. Same thing for Westboro Baptist Church right? It's called responsibility and accountability. You may want to learn something about those thing.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:36am
  90. He didnt associate them with that ass wad! All he said was the word beastiality after a reasonable comment about his beliefs on gays! Yes it is his right! Yes we do live in America! No he did NOTHING wrong. The tone, way, and words he chose did not imply and/or directly trash gays, or their rights! EVERYONE is allowed their opinions, if said reasonably! FAG never came out of his mouth, therefore your argument is null, not to mention WBC is a totally different topic!

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:51am
  91. BTW all your examples are your right to say!!!!! FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:53am
  92. Maybe when one of his followers starts committing a hate crime against you because he believes you are the equivilent of "non human" you'll change your mind. He just used his TV personality as a platform to tell the world we are equall to practioners of beastiality and that we are abominations to God. He just handed out bully passes and spit in the face of every LGBT teen in the world. Maybe the problem isn't Duck Dynasty but people who are OK with being treated like 2nd class citizens.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:24am
  93. It’s about time. Just cancel the show and move on. Too many people have pulpits for hate already.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:32am
  94. People watching a show about rednecks who act like rednecks, then get upset when the rednecks say redneck things. Seriously people…

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:32am
  95. its funny cuz the guy is not a redneck he has a degree like a real one

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:33am
  96. The tears of his fans sustain me.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:32am
  97. bigotry and bashing has to be called out for what it is…..

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:33am
  98. Personally, I love the show. Phil has the right to his freedom of speech, just like everyone else. It doesn’t bother me what he believes or states, he’s just a man with an opinion, who cares?

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:33am
  99. i am an openly gay female and i agree with you 100%, hell some gay ppl talk about how they hate straight ppl or rednecks or whatever, whats the difference????

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:38am
  100. I agree with freedom of speech but when you use the right to trump someone’s pursuit of happiness, you deserve what you get

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:33am
  101. This situation should be treated just as paula deens case! There just a bunch of idiots that lucked up and got a show! BIGOTS

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:34am
  102. I don’t agree with anything he said. But agree he had a right to say it.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:34am
  103. Unless either federal or state government incarcerate or otherwise silence this duck tv dude then, no, his freedom of speech hasn’t been infringed.
    He, on the other hand, most likely infringed on several clauses in his contract with the tv show producers. And so they suspended him, which is perfectly constitutional.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:34am
  104. This guy looks like he belongs in prison, not the kingdom of heaven. Anyway, this whole trampling on free speech thing….he CAN say whatever he wants. In the same vain, the network can tell him to eff off.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:34am
  105. Take the show off

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:34am
  106. I know I’m in the minority but I believe he should be free to have and express his personal belief as long as he’s not advocating violence or active discrimination.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:35am
  107. The LGBT community doesn’t “hate people for exercising their rights”

They’re pissed because he compared them to people who sexually abuse animals.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:35am
  108. Please show where he compared Homosexuality to Bestiality

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:49am
  109. He didn't compare but he did associate homosexuals to beastiality and to terrorism.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:55am
  110. He has the right to say whatever he wants AND A&E has the right to suspend him. Just like if someone came to work calling women fat ass whores…they have the right to say it and the company has the right to take action against them!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:35am
  111. Daniel, not all rednecks are dumb and stupid. I’m from the South and we are not all ignorant. This was his opinion and his beliefs. No one has a right to judge him for that. As a gay community, we don’t want to be judged, so why are people judging him?

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:36am
  112. Remove this shit from the TV and everyone’ll be happy.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:36am
  113. If you defend him for shit like that, you’re part of the problem.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:36am
  114. He is free to say whatever he wants. Its not like he was thrown in jail for voicing his opinion, just suspended from work. Freedom of speech is fine but that doesn’t mean you are free from consequences. That being said, i will buy just as many duck calls and watch the show just as often as i did before which happens to be zero and never.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:37am
  115. I’ll judge everyone who compares my relationship to a woman to bestiality.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:37am
  116. Honestly. Who cares. I don’t say what you want. I’m still gonna be me. Just like anyone else’s opinion I don’t care. He is nothing special.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:37am
  117. What’s good for Paula Deen is good for him. No different. And just so you know,no one is upset that he doesn’t support the gay community (no surprise there) but it is how he done it and what he said! As a gay man I must say,I do not have sex with animals!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:37am
  118. “From an eighth-grader suspended for recording a song about why his teacher should be dead to the gay community members whose parade has been rerouted, the chorus sounds the same: ‘My right to free speech is being violated.’
    “The problem with that is: The Constitution doesn’t guarantee you ‘free speech.’
    “Despite what many seem to believe, the ‘freedom of speech’ guarantee in the Constitution doesn’t give you the right to say anything you want, anywhere you want.
    “The First Amendment makes it unconstitutional for government to suppress speech (and ‘expression’ as it has come to include). That’s it.”

“Not many exceptions to free-speech guarantee”
    KEN PAULSON
    PRESIDENT, FIRST AMENDMENT CENTER

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:37am
  119. The first ammendment only pertains to government censorship. That right is not extended into the private employment sector. It comes down to consequences.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:38am
  120. I've been trying to tell people this. No one listens. .-.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:37am
  121. To anyone that supports his “rights”…here’s the deal, when youre in the public eye, youre representing the channel youre on…when you say something stupid, it’s a reflection of that company, thus makes the company sanction that person…in any career, you cannot say your true opinions…..if I walked into my retail store, and told a customer they don’t know what they are talking about, and I offend people…my store would fire me, because it reflects them in a bad light

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:39am
  122. Hiatus? For assault?

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:39am
  123. David Broom: Like I said, the show is about HIS family’s beliefs, values, and the way they live. It’s part of his religious beliefs and I respect that. It’s like the saying goes, “I may not agree with your opinions but I will defend with my life your right to have them”. If they are going to present a real view of his family then they can’t censor it.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:39am
  124. Yea and Phil hired A&E so he can’t be fired A&E come to Phil to do the show so you can’t fire someone who is not your employee. We all love #Philrobertson

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:40am
  125. Phil did say he didnt like gay ppl SO WHAT, he also said he wouldnt disrespect them, they just left that part out, so honestly who”s the bigot here, im gay and idc what he said, his show is funny and im not going to stop watching it…..

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:40am
  126. With words comes consequences.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:40am
  127. Of course, no one bothers to cover the racist remarks he said about persons of color. Did god tell him that was okay too ? Last I hears, God has never been the CEO of any network.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:41am
  128. Y’all want your rights to say what you want but deny others of theirs? What he quoted is infact written in the bible he wasn’t lying he also said he loves all gods children so all humans but doesn’t mean he has to agree with the life they choose.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:41am
  129. I wonder if the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers are all complaining this much ????

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:06am
  130. Spreading Christianity that way is akin to spreading manure in a feed lot... we don't need more manure there. So long Gator boy.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:19am
  131. He’s an employee of A&E. They sign his paychecks. Sure, he has the right to say whatever he wants, but not without consequences from his employer. First offense. He was punished accordingly. If he says something like this again: termination.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:41am
  132. One… A&E decided to air this.. they asked him HIS opinion and he has the right to it. To suspend him for what they decided to air is wrong and if they do keep him off the shoe they will lose the entire show to another network. I have many friends that do not agree with my “lifestyle” but, they are still my friends and they still love me. I don’t like Dallas Cowboys fans, but, low and behold I am friends with quite a few lol..

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:42am
  133. I’m a lesbian.. and this is just stupid.. everyone has freedom of speach.. he shouldn’t have gotten fired for this.. come on people

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:42am
  134. Freedom of speech is everyone’s argument but his speech is still intact…..he did not go to jail and the article hasn’t been censored. Freedom of speech is so the government cannot persecute you for your own beliefs and expressions. A&E is not the government and when he started talking about the show in the interview he then became a representative of that show and his employer…..they have right to suspend him for denouncing a specific group of people because like most companies in America, it’s against company policy.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:42am
  135. Free speech only applies if only solely the government alone is trying by itself to silence you

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:43am
  136. I wish his backlash would just end. People have their own beliefs. They wanted an interview, they asked him the questions, He gave them his honest answer. He was born in a different generation of folks. Can’t just expect him to change for the sake of reality t.v

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:43am
  137. Was he arrested?

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:43am
  138. bigot

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:44am
  139. He was removed from the show because he violated A&E’s contract with him. A&E had set rules that all employees must follow, he failed to do so. That has nothing to with offending others, it has to do with his contract plain and simple. A&E has policies in place that they support and they believe all employees should be treated fairly, gay, straight, religious or not. What he said was in violation of those policies.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:44am
  140. I am a proud lesbian and I still love Duck Dynasty and the Robertson family. Just get off it.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:44am
  141. Was he silenced by the government for what he said?

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:44am
  142. JERK DO NOT LIKE THEM AT ALL

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:44am
  143. It’s a stupid ass show anyways…QUACK

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:45am
  144. if this show is allowed to continue running and their anti-gay attitude is allowed to fester then it can only breed more hate and that is the one thing this country has to much of, A&E has always been an advocate for the gay community and individuals like this can only harm the network, the Duck Dynasty brand should take a hit for his actions and I for one hope it takes a huge hit.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:45am
  145. Does anyone not think it’s double standard that Paula dean didn’t het no love and have her freedom of speech used as an excuse when she used the N word years ago but it’s cool and he has the the right for freedom of speech!!!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:45am
  146. I’m just tired of hearing about it already I’m still gonna be gay at the end of the day so I can careless what others think of me

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:45am
  147. He had every right to say what he did. He was asked a question and answered it honestly for his beliefs. Just as people have the right to say he is a moron, he has the right to say what did. People needs to stop bitching about someone who holds a different belief/opinion than you. We lose more and more freedom as each day passes here by that asswipe president we have in office as well as past presidents. No one of this planet, in this great nation I still love will ever have the same view, the same on opinions on everything and when we start trying to force people to not believe one way, to not express their opinions, we will go back to where we were in the past, witches burned at the stake, blacks go back to slaves, women having no voice. Everyone needs to get the fuck over themselves and agree to disagree on some things. And yes I am 100% lesbian and even tho I do disagree with his beliefs, I support the right to have and express them.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:46am
  148. Carissa Pinon there were those who liked being in the house too.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:46am
  149. So you’re cool with him thinking you fuck animals, Carissa?

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:46am
  150. Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:46am
  151. A link to interview

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:46am
  152. If you offend your employer, your coworkers, or their customers in a way that effects the business…you WILL lose your job. That is part of being employed.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:46am
  153. I didn’t watch it before all this controversy so I really could care less. There will always be homophobes, racists, and differences in religion. That’s life. I’m not surprised by his remarks considering his family is religious conservatives.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:47am
  154. Ok I think this has been driven into the ground. We all know how we feel about it, how everyone else feels about it. Time to draw it to a close.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:47am
  155. No one said he doesn’t have a right to free speech but if you are a public figure than expect a ducking backlash ! Why are people so stupid to not understand that ? He has his right just as a&e have there right to tell him to take a hike ! Society is changing and gay rights are the movement. If he said a negative remark about black people or Hispanic or Muslims people would be way more pissed and shocked. However since most people still think of lgbt people as second class citizens then they want to support a back woods narrow minded idiot. Seriously. How about turning the tv off and doing something real with your lives.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:47am
  156. You are commenting on an article in LGBTQ Nation and it’s amazing how many seem to think that what he said and how he said it is just fine apparently! He basically said that homosexuality leads to beastiality and then lumped it in with other sins adultery, terrorists and alcoholics. He doesn’t get how a man could choose a man’s anus over a woman’s vagina! – how is that okay? That’s just vulgar and disgusting! Be Christian and be against gay rights, but you don’t have to say this disgusting stuff! This doesn’t even include what he said about blacks and women!!!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:47am
  157. All of the people writing and commenting on support pages are all absolutely hilarious. It’s not “free speech” or a matter of opinion when you aren’t respecting someone’s existence or lifestyle THAT HAS ZERO AFFECT ON YOUR LIFE. A&E was completely justified to remove someone from their line up who indicated that gay individuals shouldn’t have civil rights and are comparable to those who participate bestiality and adultery. Last time I checked, my marriage to my wife doesn’t involve sex with animals or infidelity just because we’re in a lesbian relationship, but according to a lot of devout highly-enriched bible obeying Christians, it is ranked the same and is considered sinful. When I say heavily-enriched it is more so pertaining to people who do not see anything past the bible to have their own thoughts or beliefs. That homosexuality is a sin not matter what your personal view is, people allow what they believe to be God’s word to cancel out basic human rights. People are basically fighting about how the bible is a book straight from god and not a man-made book of fables, and arguing over separation of church and state. Nobody’s religious beliefs should tell me I’m going to hell for who I love, just as my views shouldn’t tell anyone they don’t have the right to follow their religion. I respect you, because you respect me kind of thing, but unfortunately that can’t be said for a lot of people. I also think it’s great that all those people are so quick to defend and support someone who likely wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire, and think boycotting A&E or saying “Phil for President!” excuses his ignorance.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:47am
  158. AGREED.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:01am
  159. I wonder if the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers are all complaining this much ????

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:09am
  160. You fags cry bout everything. Its not fair that you homos can have your opinion n views n no one else can. God dealed with Sodom n Gamora for a reason. Its common sense why he did it and thats cuz of homosexuality. Its wrong. No matter how much you fags hate it you I obama nor anyone else can change it. At the end of the day you n your stupid supporters will have to answer to god on why yall CHOSE to be this way. Its Adam n Eve not adam n steve morons. I have respected yalls opinion for a long time but enough is enough. You fag n queers will see that the lord will continue to bless the Robertsons no matter what. Just like he did to Chick Fil A. Their buisness is rising like crazy. Why? Because they obey the word of god. Cry all you want because Gods word will have the last laugh no matter what.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:47am
  161. This is diverting attention from the real issue- their beards are gross!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:47am
  162. lol upset rednecks

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:48am
  163. The fans, go out and ride some Crocodiles while reading scripture.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:48am
  164. Until this I have never heard of or seen this show. Robertsons comments were candid. It was clear he had never been exposed to homosexuals and simply did not understand anything about them. I for one am not offended and quite honestly do not care. He doesnt like or understand homosexuality; thats fine. Our community has way bigger problems than a tv personality to doesnt understand us.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:48am
  165. Some of these comments make me sad to be apart of the lgbt community. He didnt say anything wrong. He is entitled to his opinion. I dont have to agree with him in order to respect his opinion.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:49am
  166. Shove off Mikey

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:49am
  167. Jessie read the interview for yourself. It’s all over the fucking internet.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:50am
  168. I am a gay man, honestly don’t like people speaking for me. What he said was just words whether they were intentionally hate or not. The point is they are just words. We all have freedom of speech. It doesn’t hurt me that he doesn’t like me or not. Stop blowing things out of proportion

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:51am
  169. Can’t believe folks don’t have better things to watch on the telly.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:52am
  170. Well, in regard to the GQ interview, should we have expected anything different? The show’s main appeal is the redneck, tea-party type main characters that are followed by a like-minded audience (evidence : “the show is about good moral values” yeah, right) The fact that this stupid show has such a following is pretty scary. The fact that everything from GLAAD to NPR considers this goofball’s comments as news-worthy is even scarier. Can we move on?

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:52am
  171. “Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men,” he says. Then he paraphrases Corinthians: “Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers—they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.”

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:52am
  172. Jenn Gibson – “we lose more and more freedom” under the “asswipe” President – Really? No actually I have gained some rights thanks to President Obama and being a “100% lesbian” you have too! So you need to just get over yourself!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:53am
  173. What, in your mind, is sinful?

“Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men,” he says. Then he paraphrases Corinthians: “Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers—they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.” (GQ 2013)

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:53am
  174. Mikey Escobar your ignorance is showing…

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:53am
  175. The thing is, he doesn’t hate homosexuals. Just because he doesn’t agree with something doesn’t make him a terrible person. He doesn’t have to understand it nor should he be made to but in his faith, Christianity, he is taught to love and respect humanity. The LGBTQ community is a part humanity.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:54am
  176. I am personally gay and didn’t get offended by what he said….. He has the right to speak his mind . Nothing he said was derogatory in nature. This is a prime example of the media taking something and blowing it up.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:54am
  177. Good for you A & E he’s an ass whole

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:54am
  178. He deserves what he gets for such hateful words. I won’t tolerate any hate especially homophobic words.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:54am
  179. Oooh go figure!! Ask a Christian county reckneck a question and get a Counrty redneck answer!! Lol who gives a damn? He isnt paying my bills! Think or say what you want because either way im going to keep being GAY AF!!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:55am
  180. You want the link as well, Jessie?

Here, the quote is on page two.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:55am
  181. Lmao!!!! People really need to get lives

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:55am
  182. I posted a comment on A&E’s Facebook page yesterday. I didn’t attack anyone personally, I simply commended them for taking the high road and doing the moral thing.

One person called me unAmerican/anti-American three times.
    One person called me a Nazi sympathizer.
    One person called me a “hypocritical moron” and a “stupid bitch”. The same person also accused me of undermining the efforts of American soldiers and of calling homosexuality a race.

These people, who were defending his free speech and his Christian faith, were outrageously cruel right off of the bat at me for having a differing opinion. Their problem? I was “attacking” Phil Robertson for having a differing opinion. The only people who agreed with me were two of my friends who responded after seeing that I had posted. I eventually deleted the post because I was getting harassed at about a comment a minute, and I wanted to stop myself before I said anything too rude or called anyone names. It was ridiculous.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:56am
  183. Nazi Sympthathizer? How does that even fit? lol It just baffles me how much these people just get so upset and start spewing shit that makes no damn sense. At the end of it all you just want to rip your hair out.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:00am
  184. All speech no matter how hateful and mean spirited shall be protected. I don’t agree with what he said but the first amendment is there to protect controversial speech not whether you want to tell a joke. Or tell the weather report but to protect often controversial political and religious speech.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:56am
  185. He absolutely has the right to say it. And a&e absolutely has the right to suspend him. If I said something seriously disgusting and offensive that alienated a large percentage of my company’s customers I’d be fired.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:56am
  186. Somebody says their opinion in a way that’s non hate rioting and non violent, and you treat it the same way people have treated your precious little LGBT community for years?

Because you disagree with him like people have disagreed with your peaceful opinions and marches you’ll treat him violently and with the disgust people have for no reason held you all at?

You’re worse than what bigots say about you.
    You are the trash.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:56am
  187. You all are a bunch of hypocrites…it’s ok for you to call him a redneck idiot, but he can’t voice his opinion? Tolerance goes both ways people…

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:57am
  188. I didn’t hear him speak UP for equality, no- he’s against it. Yes, that’s a crime against humanity and good judgement.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:57am
  189. He’s a pussy.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:57am
  190. Wow Mikey Escobar your smart!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:57am
  191. I believe everyone has a right to believe what they want but I think that it should have been kept to himself in all honesty. It was wrong for GQ magazine to ask him about his beliefs and perspectives on things because I feel like they purposely did that to set him up. It was wrong on his behalf and wrong on GQs behalf as well. The whole situation is just fucked up.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:58am
  192. Jacquelyn Wells, he’s not in jail and he’s not been silenced. In fact I’m sure fox will hire him soon enough. They love racist homophobes. His first amendment right has not been violated. I think you need a civics lesson.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:58am
  193. His job had the right to fire him just like he had the right to speak his mind.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:58am
  194. PHIL ROBERTSON FOR PRESIDENT!!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:59am
  195. Unfortunately United States doesn’t have “Hate speech Laws”. The Penal Code, likewise the Human Rights Act prohibits discrimination on various grounds. For example, if, in good faith, the person expressed or attempted to establish an argument and / or an opinion to point out or produce feelings of hatred against an identifiable group. It should be punishable by law. Anyway, as Nietzsche said “ignorance is the foundation of stupidity”… “Ignorant and validation of brutality” this is the image that the American TV shows have outside your country… sad.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:59am
  196. Seriously. Who cares. Does shit like this really affect your day?

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 12:59am
  197. right on phil freedom of speech–unless you wanna go to russia

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:00am
  198. It does affect my day because another little gay girl killed herself Sunday. And another girl is being bullied BY TEACHERS in Mississippi for being gay. It happens all the time. And make no mistake it is things like this that cause it.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:00am
  199. O please! That girl made her decision and cowardly killed herself. Suicide is a cowardly deed. I was tormented by students, teachers and administrators for being gay. But I sacked it up and realized that it will eventually come to a point that I will not have to deal with those people anymore.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:44am
  200. Thanks Amy Jordan I agree

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:01am
  201. So happy singing black people chopping cotton is okay? And Shinto causing Pearl Harbor is okay? Hell, if he’d skipped the homophobia, he would have been outright fired.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:01am
  202. James Actually there is no place for you -you hater

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:01am
  203. People need to stop crying “freedom of speech.” Uhhh he spoke freely. He wasn’t thrown in jail. The constitution was upheld.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:01am
  204. Let them boycott, the rating will crash and the show will be no more.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:01am
  205. I don’t understand why homophobes such as Mikey Escobar are even on a LGBTQ page anyway. Usually when someone doesn’t like something, they stay off of Facebook pages that support it, rather than give their uncalled for opinion.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:02am
  206. David he implied it was a slippery slope.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:02am
  207. Oh boohoo, he got exactly what he asked for!!!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:02am
  208. Religious fanatics are brainwashed zombies. Dupped into believing in some fictional book written by man and some invisible sky daddy is gonna “save” them. All because they mentally cannot accept the FACTS that their religion has been debunked so many times. I wish the would just go to their “healers” and stay away from the Scientific Doctors that have the facts. Who ya praying to now? How many pills do you take to stay alive.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:02am
  209. Tony, Darwin believed in God. As did a whole long list of scientists.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:34am
  210. Just in case people were confused…….Freedom of Speech definition: the right of people to express their opinions publicly without governmental interference, subject to the laws against libel, incitement to violence or rebellion, etc……He isn’t in jail, the article hasn’t been censored so his freedom of speech is intact. A&E is not our government, they are a company with policies. Enough with the freedom of speech argument!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:02am
  211. First Amendment lets you have the freedom to speak, not to harm others. Especially since they’re pastors, it’s hurtful because he/they essentially “reminded” people that their view rules more powerful because they are pastors & “speak the word of god.” Yes they have the right to say it, but they don’t have the right to hurt others because of it.
    Just how you can be arrested for screaming FIRE in a theater.
    Also, when the priest at the church my parents made me go to started saying “love everyone, god loves everyone!” & then turned around & said “the world is coming to an end, my brothers & sisters, because these faggots are being allowed to marry. Marriage?! That’s an abomination” to which I said “YOU’RE an abomination! Point to me where it says that!” & he simply shut up & kept talking about “love” as if nothing happened. This kind of speech influences the minds of others BECAUSE they are pastors!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:03am
  212. Free speech is free from government consequences, not private businesses acting on their own free speech rights and terminating employment for being inflammatory.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:03am
  213. Totally true Deanna.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:03am
  214. you were expecting something different from a guy that makes zztop consider the benefits of trims and razors?
    come on, he works in a swamp. if you want him to be more than he is, your dreaming. sure, it was not the most intelligent thing to do, go to gq and some some really bigoted shit but you don’t watch duck dynasty cause they are a bunch of nobel laureates, do you?

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:03am
  215. Hey can say what he wants, but it comes with consequences.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:03am
  216. If your going to represent A&E you should keep your opinions to your self, that’s your employer and free speech does not apply in business!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:03am
  217. Shut down the rediculous show and fire them all.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:03am
  218. Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:04am
  219. I don”t think Freedom of Speech means what a lot of you think it means. The Government is not silencing him, he can say whatever he wants. His employer is suspending him for offensive things he said. Totally different. Freedom of Speech does not mean freedom from consequences.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:05am
  220. ……never hear of hime till today, now l am glad l will never see this homophobe ever…..

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:05am
  221. I believe in free speech I also believe in respect. He should have used better words or just kept his mouth shut. If you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:06am
  222. Sorry guys but I’m a Black, Bisexual single mother. I have a female partner and I’m team Phil. To many reasons why I am, but he does have the right to Free Speech. Just as we do.
    #THINKWITHYOURHEARTNOTHATE

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:06am
  223. I never even gave this show a second thought.

I am, however, glad he came out of his own personal “closet”.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:06am
  224. That makes me Happy Happy Happy!!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:07am
  225. I wonder if the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers are all complaining this much ????

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:07am
  226. Why is it freedom of speech when it’s about gays but had he made a comment about interracial marriage and started with first they marry a N word then kept going with the rest of what he said the show would have already been canceled an every store would have been pulling their merchandise

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:07am
  227. The worst part about reading these comments is the fact that, if you are gay, you are completely alone. The rest of these gay assholes aren’t going to have your back – look at the comments! You’re almost ready to take him out for drinks or something. Meanwhile, rather than coming together and (while he has free speech) agreeing that it was inappropriate and rude to say what he said, we turn around and attack each other! Why do gay men hate each other so much? Please, tell me…I have no clue why we hate each other more than people like this right-wing nut hates us.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:08am
  228. He even made a comment that African American were treated better under the Jim Crow laws. He’s an idiot

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:09am
  229. A&E is trying to cover they ass because of the scandal they had with the murder of a little black girl. Why no one is talking about that!!!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:09am
  230. Listen up folks. Freedom of speech and defamation of Any Character are 2 diff things… If you don’t know the diff look it up!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:10am
  231. So The Advocate Magazine names the blasted POPE as their Man of the Year. A man who holds the exact same views and worse, yet some members and organizations of the LGBTQ community are outraged by comments made by a tv personality? Oh the irony. Oh the indignation. Oh the hypocrisy.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:10am
  232. As long as gay kids are bullied, are committing suicide, or there are Matthew Shephards in the world…let the backlash rain down on this type of bigoted hate speech cloaked in religious rhetoric.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:11am
  233. Well said Mollie Herfurt Imhoff

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:12am
  234. Been asking myself the same question Jonathan Lund.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:13am
  235. Maybe your right to ‘free speech’ requires an update! If only people that support this disabling and corrosive behaviour could see what this all looks like from beyond the US boarders!!!
    Greetings from Australia
    Xx
    We have individuals such as these … But they would never be worthy of having their own program! The swamp is as far as they would get here and simply forgotten, where they would ferment in their own corrosiveness ;)

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:13am
  236. His truth was also that slaves were “happy” in the fields.
    #teamphil #duckdynasty #classy

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:14am
  237. Duck dynasty is nothing but trash anyways!!!!!!!”!”!!”"”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:14am
  238. Frank J I was 100% lesbian before that asswipe was elected in. Apparently if you gained rights, you were never using the rights you had first. Looks like you must have been one that voted for him. Learn your facts

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:15am
  239. I’m really sick of this so I’m gonna say it again.
    Gays as people are patronized has people everyday. On tv, at home, at school, at work or anywhere.
    The only reason your making such a fuss about this is because their the most popular tv show in America.
    I am not baging on my own “kind” I’m just saying your making a big deal out of nothing. You should’ve seen this coming actually as they are a religious family. Damnit just get over it

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:15am
  240. freedom of speech , A & E only care about there ratings, which there cash cow, is going to lose money ,so A & E are the ones to target ,Miley can groop her self on TV, wth

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:16am
  241. All that hate on gay men…no mention of lesbians..me think he is double.standard man

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:16am
  242. There are consequences to what you say. You may say it, but it doesn’t mean you get to keep saying it especially if you are on TV.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:17am
  243. Must not be as god fearing as they portray themselves on the show !!!!!! Cause he would not be judging poeple & saying the things he did!!!!!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:19am
  244. i agree. we get put down allot. why should one tv show get an out rage. u see the philps crew critzing us gays but thatonly bothers some people like. i dont even like that show any way.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:19am
  245. Its Phelps not Philps.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:43am
  246. So many people need to go some thicker skin. What he said was not hate you thinned skin people

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:19am
  247. As I said earlier, he has a right to free speech and I have a right to make sure I don’t watch the program, or spend any of my money on any of their merchandise.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:19am
  248. I’m gay an love duck dynasty. Its his freedom to speak but they didnt add the whole news clip… #lesbian#love#duckdynasty

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:20am
  249. Im a fan and i think it was out of line to say that but suspension isnt going to do anything its just going to show A&E dont allow freedom speech but i do not appreciate that any one would speak that way about any one ever. It was rude and its not his choice what people think

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:20am
  250. Its pretty sad when all you fairies get your panties in a bunch because the same 1st amendment rights that allow yall to spew your filth isn’t afforded to a real man speaking his beliefs. Funny how that its okay for all of yall queers to talk yalls hateful opinion against Chrisitians but God forbid someone has a view that’s different from yours.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:22am
  251. Annnnnnnd scene.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:23am
  252. pos

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:23am
  253. Sick of people using the lord as an excuse to hate. I dont think Jesus would want that. Rachel A Stewart i agree! Older religious non-minorities are pretty much the majority of people who dont believe in equality. Excited for the next few generations though there will always be some hill billie out in the sticks thinking hes better and justified. For the most part iam glad of where civil rights is headed. Making progress!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:23am
  254. So judging people and being a racist will get u into heaven??? And hiding the fact that he has a black grandchild will get u there as well??? i was a fan I watched that show every episode. Smh

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:26am
  255. How can someone who commits Adultery (Ten Commandments) say anything about sin? How is being gay the same as beastiality and terrorism? Just so you know I’m straight. F him. I love my gay friends :)

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:26am
  256. I don’t care what anyone on Duck Dynasty or any other other reality TV show has to say about anything. Complete waste of time.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:28am
  257. Yes he does have freedom of speech, But when you sign a contract you MUST read every word of it and understand it. He violated part of his contract and A&E suspended him for violating part of it. And it is only fair to take action upon what he did.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:28am
  258. Of course, he’s entitled to his opinion. And I’m entitled to mine as a lesbian. What I find troubling about him, is his ridicule. GOD made me, and only HE has the right to point HIS finger. I’m sure that Phil wasn’t talking about the many dollars spent on his product, by “us”. So, now it’s time to boycott, the show and the company. Again, he’s entitled to his views, as is the gay community that put money in his pocket.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:29am
  259. People are so stupid if he was not as popular what would all say. Get over.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:30am
  260. Harvey ShaefferSchaeffer ur an asshole u don’t know me! I’ve been a vic of many hate crimes! So don’t even start that shit

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:31am
  261. Good Lord I’m SO tired of hearing about this. You give an uneducated redneck some fame, what do u expect????

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:33am
  262. He has a masters degree, multi-million dollar corporation, best selling novels, hit tv series and had a slot in the NFL if he wanted it. He may be a redneck, but you sir are the uneducated one.

Replied on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:23am
  263. Freedom of speech is for everyone not just him , so my freedom of speech is about him and his followers being all backward hillbillys that are pretending to be Christians…

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:35am
  264. it’s incredibly sad regarding the lack of understanding surrounding free speech. you are free to speak you’re mind. he did so, exercising his right to free speech. free speech does not protect an individual from consequences. free speech is meant to protect us from the government, not private businesses.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:35am
  265. I am a fan of the show yet I’m more of a fan of freedom of speech! He isn’t a man filled with hate like so any homophobes I’m sure we all know! This is insane and people need to stop being such big cry-babies!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:35am
  266. I support Phil along with millions more Christian Americans. I don’t give a damn about what LGBT think.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:36am
  267. If someone doesn’t like the show OUT and PROUD change channels! Everyone has a right to their opinion even if you & I don’t agree. The bible thumpers drive me crazy but that’s their right!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:38am
  268. I wonder how they would feel if people said on tv that red necks are a bunch of inbreed uneducated people..i bet that would not go over well so dont judge if u dont want to be judged

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:38am
  269. Bless your heart Tyrone, he never said he ‘hated’ gays… Never said it!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:39am
  270. I don’t mind him speaking his mind but he could have been more tactful while saying. Until he can learn some tact he should be off air

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:40am
  271. This filthy animal just used his platform of popularity to dehumanize and villify LGBT people. He just handed out bullying passes to every Teabag Politician Wannabe’ and every high school bully in the WORLD. You know, we all know he has the RIGHT to compare beastiality to LGBT love and he has the right to feel we are an abomination to his God, he has the Right. Do you feel RIGHT dissmissing his actions when you KNOW these statements are the cause of suicides, bullying and fuel homophobic beliefs? Are you really OK dissmissing this as about his RIGHTS??

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:40am
  272. Danielle you live in Topeka and you don’t realize it is Phelps and not Philps? What’s up with that? Margie Phelps would sue you for mis-spelling her name if you had anything to take.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:41am
  273. I say if ur so against LGBT ppl then why are u in their post?????
    Also if u dnt support it why are you in this post!
    Everyone has their opinion!
    EVERYONE has their freedom of speech… But can I just say
    If a person would say that at a work place about gays, blacks, or whites or anything criticizing someone else… They would be talked to or suspended…
    Here A&E is suspending his employee!
    Also. This doesn’t hurt “straight” ppl feelings it HURTS OUR FEELINGS!!
    Why can’t EVERYONE be treated the same wether they are famous or not!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:42am
  274. You mean to tell me …thats not fidel castro???

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:47am
  275. Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:48am
  276. whatever!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:48am
  277. Its all mindless, Nick.

We’re putting uneducated, underdeveloped, mouth breathers like this on pedestals.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:50am
  278. Phil Robertson has his right to his beliefs, and A&E has their right to can him. Just like that PA Pastor has a right to oversee his sons wedding with another man, and the Church had their right to can him.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:52am
  279. Keep your damn redneck, uneducated opinions to yourself! I love my girlfriend the same way and much more thsn you love your wife! Just keep your opinions to yourself…

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:53am
  280. thanks im not feeling good and i cant spell.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 1:55am
  281. While I don’t agree with the statements that Phil Robertson made. I have to say that the man does deserve his right to speak a much as the next person. Furthermore, we can’t blame this on his being uneducated because the man and most of his family are actually highly educated. Where does that leave us? In the same boat we were in before he shot hot garbage out of his mouth. Still living our lives and sleeping at night. And yes I’m gay. Very gay.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:00am
  282. If it looks like a duck, it quacks like a duck!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:01am
  283. He’s an ignorant fool.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:03am
  284. Im gay and I dont give a dam what he says. He has the right to speak on his opinion just like we have the right to speak on ours. It dont make him a bad person it makes him human.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:08am
  285. Fuck Phil Robertson he’s just another southern bible-belt redneck who needs to go back to the backwoods away from society where he belongs

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:10am
  286. REALLY COME ON AREN’T YA’LL DONE YET???? SOME PEOPLE ARE BOUT TO FIND THEMSELVES IN A PICKLE LIKE THE “LOVELY” (NOT) PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. PHIL ROBERTSON FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:14am
  287. I know people who are trying to say it was taken out of context and shit. I love Martin Freeman in Sherlock and The Hobbit but I’ll be the first to say that his rape joke was fucked up and I lost a lot of respect for him as a person. People need to learn they dont have to protect these kinds of people and make excuses for them. You dont have to hate them but damn, realize they definitely fucked up.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:16am
  288. Looks like that’s where you drug your ass out of Arianna.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:17am
  289. As a gay female I could get really angry with “duck dinsty” star Phil Robertson but I’m not going to let what he said about gay people because I know he isn’t educated about gay people. He is just like all the other closed mind people that call them self’s Christians but they are judgmental jerks. They never take the time to get to know gay people and they use god for hate. Shame these so called Christians.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:17am
  290. We really don’t need anyone in the spotlight who is comparing homosexuality to beastiality. If a&e doesn’t want to be connected to him anymore then that’s their decision, they are his employer and he did something they didn’t like. There are consequences for what you say and do. People will always find ways to justify oppression of the underprivileged.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:20am
  291. the thing that crossed the line for me was he compared homosexuals to beastiality, and drunkards

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:27am
  292. Beastiality? Isn’t he the one creating animal calls??

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:29am
  293. i am going to say something here ..if it pisses others off beg my pard in advance.Do you really care what this fucknut has to say ? i mean ok so he is against LGBTQ’s are you going to let some idiot make you mad and lose sleep over it ?

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:29am
  294. Everyone has their right to be a douche, nobody says he can’t spout his mouth off. His rights aren’t being violated. But he has to take the consequences for his actions, just like the rest of us.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:33am
  295. I don’t think he should be silenced. He’s nowhere near the hate spewing individuals of the Westboro Baptist Church. He just didn’t know, obviously, the PC way of conveying his personal beliefs and feelings. Give him the tiniest of breaks for goodness sakes.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:35am
  296. Freedom of speech is important but it’s how you say it! He is someone who is sadly a celebrity and needs to be P.C.! I support A&E in their choice to suspend. We have enough ignorance fueling American.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:37am
  297. Im gay and i dont give one fuck about what he said. Everyone has right to opinion. Unless hes in a position with influence regarding law or one that will affect mine and my gay familys rights he can shout it from a mountain top for all i care.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:38am
  298. They should let it be that’s the life if television dont like it move on and I still support ”duck dynasty” even though iam hi sexual it’s the best show on tv no matter who or where they come from ”they do them u do u that’s all I have to say

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:38am
  299. I don’t understand why anyone would watch this show. It’s so stupid. Like the housewives.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:38am
  300. So, we as a community preach love, respect, equality. Yet this man makes a statement about what his beliefs are and he is wrong, uneducated, stupid, ignorant, etc? That doesnt say much about how fair minded the LGBT community is. Honestly, the vibe these posts put off are that ONLY lgbt community should have equality. I realize that not everyone has the same faith if they have a faith at all. So many in the lgbt community say we shouldnt judge, we shouldnt hate, and yet here you all are: judging and hating Phil Robertson for PART of a statement in one interview. Give me a break. That is called hypocrisy. Im a bisexual PASTOR who agrees with polygamy. And i dont feel good being part of a community that can act like this.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:48am
  301. There are lots of people supporting this man out of religious views, although they may have gay relatives themselves. It is insulting to me how people pretend to be accepting of gays but with their actions prove to consider us second-class citizens. No gay person who has born this way and grew up christian wants to be put in the situation where you have to turn down from your sexual urges and desires. This man spoke of men’s anus and of bestiality. Well how would straight people take it if we gay people express in our freedom of speech how repulsive gay men find PUSSY and gay women find DICK to be nauseating. This man crossed the line!!!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:49am
  302. I hope this guy gets killed in the most horrendous way possible.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:50am
  303. There is enough hatred and stupidity in this world. We don’t need to see any more of it!!!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:51am
  304. A&e sucks

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:53am
  305. This bigot doesn’t know he’s a bigot in denial…

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:54am
  306. Bye bye

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:56am
  307. I think A&E has made a big mistake. All the duck dynasty fans will boycott them. If they had left well enough alone, only the people who were offended would boycott and I don’t think any queers watch A&E anyway!

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 2:56am
  308. Here is my thought. He can have his say just as much as I can have mine. I don’t agree with him, meh fire him that’s stupid . It was his opinion and here is mine. I don’t like him, I don’t like the show. If i can share my opinion he can share his. Everyone is surely entitled to their own opinion. Just like so many of us just consider them stupid hillbillies right. Well they are entitled to say what they want as well.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 3:02am
  309. The correct word should be gay nit queer you idiot

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 3:03am
  310. I’m sorry i am Bisexual and i do in many ways find this horrible. He is entitled free speech however for anyone who is not well versed in this please allow me to enlighten you so you are no longer ignorant and use proof which is flawed. The amendment states you are allowed your opinion however you will be held to them and if they degrade, threaten or provide FALSEHOODS such as his did then they are subject to immediate reprimand. That is what is happening here. He spread falsehoods, i don’t care about what religion you are. I don’t care what your views are about god and the commandments and whatever else will you. I do however have an issue with slander and lies being said. No where is it OK to call someone or relate or compare a group of people, who already face so many issues world wide as people are dying for the right to be gay or what have you, to compare them to people who commit adultery. No it is not OK. I am sorry it will not be OK. If you do not support my lifestyle very well your allowed to not i cannot say anything against it as you are also a human being however I am as well so if you want common courtesy and all else then show some. It will never be OK to degrade someone and call them what this man did. I liked this program i thought it was funny but when i saw his comments i grew so angry i had to sit elsewhere. I think A&E has every right to disband him. Should the public feel the need to boycott them well just remember shows are based on ratings and if they go down the show goes away. As such. Good bye and may he live well in his own ignorance, i for one will not return to his program as i was personally offended, no heartfelt apology will be credited from him by me.

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 3:03am
  311. Take the sick show off the air…why would anyone want to watch something so sick

Posted on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 3:04am