Gov. Chris Christie plans appeal of N.J. gay marriage ruling

Friday, September 27, 2013

A spokesman for Gov. Chris Christie says he will appeal a state court ruling calling for same-sex marriage to be legalized.

Chris Christie

Gov. Chris Christie (R-N.J.)

Spokesman Michael Drewniak says Christie “will let the Supreme Court make this constitutional determination” after lawmakers rejected his previous plan to have voters decide whether to allow same-sex marriage.

A state judge ruled earlier Friday that the state must allow same-sex couples to marry beginning Oct. 21.

Judge Mary Jacobson says now that the federal government recognizes gay marriages, not doing so in New Jersey would violate the state constitution. The judge accepted the position of lawyers from gay rights groups that the state is blocking citizens from receiving federal benefits.

© 2013, Associated Press, All Rights Reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Archives: , ,

Filed under: New Jersey

1. fucking fatass he is…

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:54pm
  2. Quel suprise

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:54pm
  3. Talking out BOTH sides of his fat mouth!!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:54pm
  4. There's plenty of room.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:11pm
  5. Representing the party of hate and intolerance!

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:06pm
  6. Has NOTHING to do with size!

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:33am
  7. I hope He doesn't think he's going to be re-elected for doing something like this , I feel strongly it will hurt him when he need the number's to count .

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 6:31pm
  8. repulsive

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:55pm
  9. This fucking douche bag!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:55pm
  10. I don’t think big fat assholes should be allowed to get married. Being a big fat asshole is a choice. Being gay isn’t.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:55pm
  11. Chris” Blarghhh blah bla ehh” *Breathes* “bla bla blargh bla bla!” * stares at audience* “did I do good?”

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:56pm
  12. Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:56pm
  13. Now Now, we all knew he would make a fuss! Give him some room, maybe he will self-destruct!!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:56pm
  14. That is if his heart doesn’t give way with all that weight he is carrying!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:56pm
  15. Wow. He has a heart? Go know.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:38pm
  16. Vile blowhard.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:56pm
  17. He is such a fatass, big mouth. Love this happening.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:56pm
  18. he’s hungry lol

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:56pm
  19. Fat Fucker, Grow up and get a life.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:56pm
  20. Of course he does…how else can he maintain his viability as a possible GOP candidate for president on 2016?

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:56pm
  21. fat man….get lost

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:57pm
  22. he needs to call JennyCraig fattass slob..

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:57pm
  23. He is just jealous because there are very few chubby chasers that’s after him. I wonder why? Because of this attitude of his?

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:57pm
  24. Fuck him.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:57pm
  25. oh hell no my dick ant going no were near that, wink wink.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:02pm
  26. Jerk!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:57pm
  27. I’d bet anything he doesn’t have a problem with it personally, he’s just towing the awful party line.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:57pm
  28. :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:57pm
  29. Apparently he’s not STRONGER THAN THE GAYS since he is so afraid of them.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:57pm
  30. Awww.. Poor guy.. Just because your wife won’t give you head doesn’t mean you have to take it out on us. Oh wait thats because she cant find it.. You dumb fat fucker…

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:58pm
  31. Well …. so much for Chris’s chances for POTUS … ever.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:58pm
  32. Has he forgotten that years ago his state went to the state supreme court and the gummit lost and that is why civil unions started? he’ll lose and look like fool again.

33. the poor thing

34. that elephant can try

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:58pm
  35. Seriously you guys…you can disagree with gov. Christies decision without calling him a fatass, hungry, etc. Stay classy.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:58pm
  36. How many communion wafers did he have to eat to get so hugely bigoted?

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:56pm
  37. Chris Christie is a piece of shit.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:58pm
  38. Chris Christie is a piece of shit.

39. Of course he will.

40. Of course he will.

41. Give him a cake ♥

42. Give him a cake ♥

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:58pm
  43. AH, GO SCARF DOWN TEN PIZZAS AND CALL US IN THE MORNING.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:58pm
  44. AH, GO SCARF DOWN TEN PIZZAS AND CALL US IN THE MORNING.

45. He sucks

46. He sucks

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:58pm
  47. Didn’t I say Christie was gonna be foaming from the mouth about this?

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:59pm
  48. Didn’t I say Christie was gonna be foaming from the mouth about this?

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:59pm
  49. A spokesman for Gov. Chris Christie says he will appeal..Why was he to busy eating to say it himself.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:59pm
  50. A spokesman for Gov. Chris Christie says he will appeal..Why was he to busy eating to say it himself.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:59pm
  51. this fat clown has not case or authority to do that, why ? because he is doing something unconstitutional.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:59pm
  52. this fat clown has not case or authority to do that, why ? because he is doing something unconstitutional.

53. what an ass!

54. what an ass!

55. This pic looks like he’s about to take a big (blank) in his mouth

56. This pic looks like he’s about to take a big (blank) in his mouth

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:59pm
  57. shut your big fat mouth..stupid..

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:59pm
  58. shut your big fat mouth..stupid..

59. baccala

60. baccala

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:59pm
  61. People who are being fatphobic here are disgusting.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:59pm
  62. Theres a difference between fatphobic and simply insulting someone. Just because you use a fat insult doesn't mean you hate/fear fat people. It just means that he's done so much shit to warrant the worst possible insults.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:12pm
  63. amen

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:24am
  64. People who are being fatphobic here are disgusting.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:59pm
  65. Why is there a picture of Jabba the Hutt, when the article is supposed to be about Chris Christie?

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 8:59pm
  66. Why is there a picture of Jabba the Hutt, when the article is supposed to be about Chris Christie?

67. Handsome devil isnt he lol

68. Handsome devil isnt he lol

69. Damn cry baby!

70. Damn cry baby!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:00pm
  71. go to hell christie, its done and you wont be able to stop it. get a life, your ideas are outdated!!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:00pm
  72. go to hell christie, its done and you wont be able to stop it. get a life, your ideas are outdated!!

73. Such a dick

74. Such a dick

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:00pm
  75. Any respect I might have had for him is completely gone (if this is completely true, which I suspect is; I’ll find out when I watch the news later).

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:00pm
  76. Any respect I might have had for him is completely gone (if this is completely true, which I suspect is; I’ll find out when I watch the news later).

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:00pm
  77. Maybe there needs to be a law put into effect that prohibits his fatass from eating.

78. Well with the recent pasta bigotry, we know how he got fat lol

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:38pm
  79. let him invest in barilla pasta...

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:24am
  80. Maybe there needs to be a law put into effect that prohibits his fatass from eating.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:00pm
  81. Shame on all of you who pick on his weight. We as LGBT people want equality and to not be bullied, but some of you are doing just that — bullying. What’s more hate going to solve, honesty? All I can say is use your right to vote!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:00pm
  82. what's good for the goose is good for the gander!!!!

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:15pm
  83. I agree with Eric; we (the GLBT community) need to be the bigger person here.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:18pm
  84. I'm not ashamed of picking on his weight. He uses tax dollars to not only get a chopper ride to his kids game but a car ride from the helicopter to the field. (because he can't walk it) He insults teachers and others who came out to ask him questions during town-hall meetings. I kid him because he's a bully! Remember, Christie is the one who ate the Donut on Letterman in jest.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:18pm
  85. Eric Brizendine, one must look at his FAT face and words. Could you condense your message and not make it so fat?

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:19pm
  86. Tracey it's hard to be the bigger person when Chris Christie is involved

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:20pm
  87. Tracey, ha, I got that pun. Very nice. Eric is right though. I am very disturbed when people talk about equality by insulting appearances...I don't care what the person did. You devalue your own argument when you fall on personal insults. His weight has nothing to do with anything.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:25pm
  88. He's' obese. He needs help. He should be in control. Let's all chip in for counseling so he can conquer his ENTIRELY SELF INDUCED illness that is raising my insurance rates.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:27pm
  89. Bravo Eric. I don't like his stance but his weight isn't why and he shouldn't be picked on because of it anymore than a person who is LGBT should have to deal with their bigots.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:35pm
  90. I know fat people who eat healthy, eat small portions, and get a fair amount of exercise. Weight is not an indicator of character. Leave it.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:36pm
  91. I also agree with Eric. We need to talk with our votes and not with our insults. We insult others, and all that's going to accomplish is more hatred against us because neither side will ever yield. We have to be better than that. Maybe if people here didn't let their egos dictate their words and emotions, we'd be living in a happier place right now.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:43pm
  92. Whatever. Fuck that fat piece of shit with a chainsaw. He wants to criticize gays for a lack of self control when clearly he has none himself.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:50pm
  93. Ordinarily I agree that a person's physical appearance is out of bounds for policy debate. But when someone is denying people rights and treating people like garbage because of his own personal bigotries, I say all's fair.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:58pm
  94. On the one hand, I agree with not using his weight against him. However, I HATE bullies and love to bully them back.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:05pm
  95. There are other ways to criticize him that don't spill over to insulting fat people. For example, you can point out that he's a douchewaffle and the average douchewaffle can only benefit by association.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:10pm
  96. You don't think Black people when they were being denied rights didn't flip shit and insulted any politician who doesn't give a shit about their people? All is fair, just because you're gay doesn't mean you have to be a polite kissass. "Oh please Mr. Christie, please give us delicate gays federal rights. I'm begging you from the inside of my pure, innocent soul." Gtfo.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:11pm
  97. It's just proof that people are bigots no matter which side they fall on regarding gay rights. I guess equality is fine for everyone except the fat. And, yes, I'm fat. And I'm tired of idiots.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:12pm
  98. Eric, I agree with you, I also feel that if you don't vote, you can't bitch. And I don't hesitate to inform.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:14pm
  99. That f*cker deserves all the hate we can give him. The problem with the gay community is we are all passive wimps. Time to fight back

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:19pm
  100. Well, if dicks were hamburgers...

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:17pm
  101. I agree!!

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:19pm
  102. I agree whole-heartedly, Eric! We simple use OUR power and vote! I've not seen this many acid comments on ANY subject.....but then, these jokes attack the person, not the subject. Classless y'all! We're better than that.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:38pm
  103. Shit!! I just made the same mistake on another page. Now you have shown me up as a hypocrit!! - Will go and delete the remark - genuine thanks. --G

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:44pm
  104. Just another douche using taxpayer money for bigotry.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:50pm
  105. Governor Christie has to iron his pants on the driveway.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:55pm
  106. I think the weight issue is very pertinent here. I don't believe in fat shaming, but since he's picking on others he's asking for it. How can a person who has faced discrimination be such a dick?

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:03am
  107. He's an unhealthy morbidly obese(a true medical diagnosis) person who needs to care take care of his weight problem as it poses a high risk for many serious health problems, heart disease, coronary artery disease, diabetes, stroke.......to name a few! anyone in govt should be in very good health if they want the responsibility of representing the American public....oh, and he is a big fat whore!

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:23am
  108. How is it being a bully when you state a fact that the guy is morbidly obese?

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:30am
  109. Better to insult him for his personality than his weight.

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:42am
  110. Emotion frustration causes all sorts of things to be uttered. Best leave the GOP to the bigots and vote Democrat.

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:57am
  111. Micheal, I couldn't agree with you more. I think you uttered the most intelligent reply here.

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:31am
  112. Vote his FAT ASS out of office. lol

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:27am
  113. what the fuck is up with your hair?

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:57am
  114. don't worry I voted for this guy when he was 100 pounds lighter I will never vote for FAT BOY AGAIN

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:36am
  115. Well he did vow to keep same-sex marriage from being legal as long as he was in office. That's a reason to hate him.

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 4:03am
  116. Didn't he have bariatric surgery? Bet those pound will FLY off!!

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 4:34am
  117. pounds

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 4:34am
  118. HIstory has taught us that "being the bigger person," only keeps us at the bottom. Sometimes you have to say enough is enough and fight back. You WILL get the chance to fight back and totally NOT vote him in again come re-election time.

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 6:15am
  119. Once you start trying to take away my Constitutional rights to live and breathe free in my own nation, then your inability to control your baser, gluttonous impulses become fair game.

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 7:26am
  120. I totally agree, if he were a "fat" person who sided with LGBT you wouldnt hear anyone mentioning it... I refuse to stoop to anyones level... I hate what he is doing and will stand up against it but I refuse to get into sandbox name calling

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 8:52am
  121. This post is out of control ...

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 9:17am
  122. Look I am as laid back as they come but there comes a time when taking the high road DOES NOT WORK! I am TIRED of BEING BULLIED!! There comes a time when you HAVE to fight back by WHATEVER means possible!!! We didn't choose to be gay, but HE CHOSE TO BE FAT! FYI I used to weigh 300lbs...

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 10:10am
  123. But the bible says greed and obesity are sins.

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:44pm
  124. Sorry, but no. He wants to name-call and deny people rights? Fuck him.

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:26pm
  125. Stop being a door mat kid, it's time to take what is ours, and call all these A-hole to the mat.

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:01pm
  126. There are plenty of things on which to attack the bigoted asshole without resorting to fat jokes. You can insult the man, in fact you SHOULD insult him, but insult in on things that actually matter; his character, his intelligence (or lack thereof), and his nonsensical bigoted ideas.

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:26pm
  127. Pick on his words, not his weight.

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 6:19pm
  128. If he had a brain to attack he wouldn't be a fat ass.

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 6:28pm
  129. BUGGER OFF... IF I WANT TO TELL HIM HE IS FAT... I WILL... HE IS LYING HIS ASS OFF FOR THE FRIGGIN GOP RACISTS AND BIGOTS... NO FUCKING MERCY!

Replied on Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 11:35pm
  130. BUGGER OFF... IF I WANT TO TELL HIM HE IS FAT... I WILL... HE IS LYING HIS ASS OFF FOR THE FRIGGIN GOP RACISTS AND BIGOTS... NO FUCKING MERCY!

Replied on Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 11:35pm
  131. Shame on all of you who pick on his weight. We as LGBT people want equality and to not be bullied, but some of you are doing just that — bullying. What’s more hate going to solve, honesty? All I can say is use your right to vote!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:00pm
  132. Give him a danish he will forget!!!!! Such an ass!!!!!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:00pm
  133. Give him a danish he will forget!!!!! Such an ass!!!!!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:00pm
  134. What does doing that accomplish? All it is is abuse of power, violating the Constitution.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:00pm
  135. What does doing that accomplish? All it is is abuse of power, violating the Constitution.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:00pm
  136. <-- is a fat person and i think that fat ass idiot is just that a fat ass idiot.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:00pm
  137. I knew he was actually a Democrat!
    (In a VERY large closet!)

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:01pm
  138. If only Cory Booker would kick your ass out of NJ!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:01pm

143. Tit.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:02pm
  144. lol perfect picture choice

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:02pm
  145. I hope the appeal fails

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:02pm
  146. Yes.May these selfish fools know what true failure is.

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 4:21am
  147. What a shame!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:02pm
  148. It wouldn’t surprise me he will try to squish these rights. That Fat slob needs to go.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:03pm
  149. When his area needed help, the president stepped up. He was BF’s with the president. Now he seems to forget how many Gay People visit is boardwalk each year. And he forgets how to support government.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:03pm
  150. somebody shove a donut in his mouth.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:03pm
  151. Can we say asshole??

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:03pm
  152. shut up!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:03pm
  153. I read Governor Chris Christie when he Vetoed gay marriage in New Jersey back in 2012…let’s revisit that moment now that he is appealing a NJ Judge’s mandate that the state accept Gay Marriage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MShmtEhIGpk&feature=share&list=UUbZ45pDtQ3FmGs_uAXBZRNA

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:04pm
  154. R u kidding me? Are not aware that we are you police, doctors, mail persons dentists. … dude u have screwed the pooch on more than one level already do NOT SCREW JERSEY AGAIN!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:04pm
  155. Why the fuck are you all concentrating on his weight? He could be a sphere or a twig for all I care, he’s an arsehole for the things he says and does, not what he fucking looks like!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:04pm
  156. Guess he Doesn’t Really wanna be Governor again cause if he does this he will LOSE!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:04pm
  157. oh shut up, Chris!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:05pm
  158. jerk

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:05pm
  159. his head is going to explode!!! just so it’s not his big fat ass!!!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:05pm
  160. good luck with that chris.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:05pm
  161. I like people like him, he makes us all look like the next step in evolution.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:05pm
  162. Assclown! I guess the Koch Brothers are threating to pull his presidential funding if he doesn’t. I use to wish “gayness” on the kids of idiots like him, but idiots like him don’t deserve to have such beautiful people in their lives! Now, I just ask karma to work quick and strike directly in their paths.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:05pm
  163. Jackass

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:06pm
  164. Seriously fuck off Chris, it’s 2013 and we all should have equal rights. If u have a problem with who someone else loves and wants to marry then dig a hole and jump in it and stay there. Gays are not going away

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:06pm
  165. Go eat a donut, you huge phony

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:06pm
  166. Looks like he’s eating and imaginary giant sub sandwich.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:06pm
  167. of course he does – why is anybody surprised?

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:06pm
  168. He’s a two faced jackass !

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:06pm
  169. Well Megan him being homophobic is disgusting

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:07pm
  170. Let him in the mean time maybe he should ban mcdonalds while he’s he’s at because it’s bad too

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:07pm
  171. sit down and stfu fatboy and eat somemore donuts, YOU LOST!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:07pm
  172. Fat ass should be appealing to Jenny Craig

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:07pm
  173. Homophobic pig

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:07pm
  174. I hate this fat fuck. A big reason I left NJ. Why does he think he has the right to tell people who can marry. I hope his fat heart explodes & he does.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:08pm
  175. Asshole!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:08pm
  176. once a repugnant, always a repugnant

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:08pm
  177. Give the guy a break. It’s probably really hard for him to think straight what with all of the cholesterol built up from 45 years worth of meatball hoagies blocking the blood flow to his brain.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:08pm
  178. PLEASE stop bringing his size into this! It has nothing to do with his politics. Talk about the matter at hand and not what he looks like.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:08pm
  179. I just heard on local news #NBC10 he will “respect the ruling” … he is NOT fighting it.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:08pm
  180. he should keep that fat mouth shut

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:08pm
  181. New Jersey Shore Jackass!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:09pm
  182. laughing out loud … really !!! :)

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:09pm
  183. What a dumb move! I thought he wanted to be president. Kiss that goodbye!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:10pm
  184. If this is him saying gay marriage should be illegal then I thought there was a reason I didn’t like that man. But if this is about him supporting it all I have to say is, he’s at least doing SOMETHING right(for once). But judging by the look on his face in this photo, I say he really needs a life or just needs a new job in which he doesn’t affect someone else’s future.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:10pm
  185. He's going to APPEAL the decision. That's not supporting it....

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 10:19am
  186. I thought it was unconstitutional to let a majority vote for the rights of minorities? That’s way they are called rights!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:10pm
  187. I can’t stand him.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:10pm
  188. Governor Christie, boo hoo

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:10pm
  189. BIG FAT ASSHOLE BIGOT!!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:11pm
  190. Why does it look like hes about to eat a giant hotdog?

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:11pm
  191. just typical playing politics with other peoples lives what a Jerk !

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:11pm
  192. BIG FAT PIG!!!!!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:12pm
  193. Give it a rest Christy !!!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:12pm
  194. Hey Christie, you appeal it, you’ll lose the Governor race. New Jersey is still blue; you just can’t see it beneath your Gigantic belly.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:12pm
  195. I’m ashamed that most of you would sit here and make comments about someones weight. Even if the person has different views than yourself. And you find it acceptable. I like you oppose his views however I must remind myself that I have to remain tolerant. Please, before you open your mouth. Remind yourself that insulting people doesn’t make you any better of a person. You cant preach to the world about tolerance and acceptance and then turn around and judge someones weight just because you share different views. We as members of this Equality movement need to hold ourselves to the same standards we ask of others.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:13pm
  196. Dumbass. Being kind and nice gets you nowhere.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:13pm
  197. Sadly your mistaken, being nice and kind has gotten me everywhere. But you feel the need to go around and insult people because you believe its going to get you somewhere, by all means do so. However name calling me does nothing more than making yourself look like an ass.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:21pm
  198. That does not work with Chris Christie. If he is not a personal friend he is mean spirited and he was a failure as US prosecutor who used Selective prosecution as US prosecutor and Managed to take care of tickets for his brother in the city of Elizabeth. He is as corrupt as NJ politics will allow. The man is a bully and a bigot. Now I did not mention his weight and stated the fact that he is a bigot who only looks out for himself and his friend while he oppresses people of color and the LGBT community.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:16pm
  199. That fat fuck can talk about my weight all he wants, so why shouldn't it be reciprocal?

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:58pm
  200. Fuck that fat hateful Bastard!

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:09am
  201. NOT PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL CAUSE THEIR ISN’T ENOUGH SECRET SERVICE TO COVER HIS BIG FAT ASS!!!!!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:13pm
  202. Just one question, sir. Why?

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:13pm
  203. …meanwhile at his country estate, he is probably paying some 19 year old twink for sex.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:13pm
  204. this guy looks so gross

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:13pm
  205. It creates jobs plus taxes money in marriage certificates !

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:14pm
  206. Oh stop your making a fool of yourself

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:16pm
  207. Fat ass!! Yes, I’ve resorted to name calling.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:17pm
  208. Deport him and Ted Cruz to Canada!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:17pm
  209. no give him and Ted Cruz a one way trip to Mars

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:16pm
  210. I didn´t like fatass. What a shame ugly fatass. You are a fucking pig.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:17pm
  211. He’s saying “oh my goddd!!!”

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:17pm
  212. he looks like he’s being fucked

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:18pm
  213. Looks like he’s trying to cough up a whole chicken

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:18pm
  214. you just made me laugh so damn hard.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:41pm
  215. BAHAHAHA I'm glad someone gets my humor Goldie!!!!!

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:44pm
  216. Oh go on a diet!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:18pm
  217. fat ass douche bag. Really Steven – I say he’s fair game at this point.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:18pm
  218. I can not believe some of the people comments about weight issue listen that’s not issue do research before making comments about weight two wrong don’t make right MOVEMENT FOR LOVE not weight issue GOD MAKE ME HAVE DAMN WOBBLER !!!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:18pm
  219. Why is it that America just can’t get it through there heads that what goes on behind closed doors is none of there damn business! We don’t say what straight people do in the bedroom is wrong and gross

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:19pm
  220. Just posturing for publicity. He knows the final outcome very well.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:20pm
  221. Just shut up you fat POS!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:20pm
  222. He looks like he might explode before he can get it done.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:20pm
  223. and I know ALOT of straight parents that should NEVER have children.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:21pm
  224. Please do, and then run for President . . . seriously, please, do it. We need another democrat for President.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:21pm
  225. His picture looks like he’s devouring a five dollar foot long. And I had such hope for him.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:21pm
  226. Give it up….This has been thru the Supreme court etc Just let it be

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:21pm
  227. Deal with the rebuilding of the shore and Sit your fat ass down!!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:22pm
  228. Who’d have thought that New Jersey would become a suburb of Mississippi.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:22pm
  229. Fortunately, I don’t think anyone will have a problem not taking that face seriously…

That’s the most hilarious picture I’ve seen of any politician ever. I must say.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:24pm
  230. He looks like he wants to EAT nj

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:25pm
  231. This is really getting ridiculous. Let’s stay with the issue at hand. Which is to get gay marriage legalized. Why fight it, it’s going to happen eventually anyway. It’s only putting off the inevitable.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:25pm
  232. Good luck with your appeal, LARD ASS!!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:25pm
  233. I’m truly disappointed. I really thought he was a decent guy and now I find out he’s just a real politician. Glad he’s not my governor!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:26pm
  234. FAT FUCK!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:26pm
  235. Asshattery in action:-(

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:26pm
  236. He’s going to blow….

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:27pm
  237. He should be worried about his health. He is going to have a heart attack looking like this!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:27pm
  238. Idiot!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:27pm
  239. Stick another Doughnut in your pie hole!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:28pm
  240. what a fucking twat

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:28pm
  241. That guy is gay

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:28pm
  242. Why does he care who I sleep with

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:29pm
  243. He had a chance before he touched on Human Rights…sorry.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:29pm
  244. cause he actually must think we care about who ….ick(just the thought of it)..that he actually does get to sleep with someone…

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:30pm
  245. i hope its his downfall.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:31pm
  246. That… is a really unflattering picture.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:31pm
  247. looks like his mouth is open that wide from plenty of experience

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:31pm
  248. he better not or he loses my vote

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:31pm
  249. lol ask him to kiss my ass!!! :D

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:32pm
  250. Of course I dont like that he plans to appeal the ruling. However, I will not be a bully and make fun of his weight. We want equal rights? We do not want to be bullied, harrassed and called names. We must present ourselves with manners. A peaceful demand will get us closer to the goal of equality.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:32pm
  251. Ugly man

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:33pm
  252. What. An. Ass.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:34pm
  253. too bad, I almost like him sometimes

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:34pm
  254. Stupid crispy creme fat added bigot!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:34pm
  255. Assed

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:35pm
  256. Asshole!!!!!!!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:35pm
  257. good it will be one more thing against him when he runs for president. The republicans will love him but the USA population will not vote him in,

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:35pm
  258. I’m done with you Chris Christie, you are a foolish man!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:35pm
  259. He is so gross!!!!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:35pm
  260. this is why I won’t Vote for him !

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:36pm
  261. oh Chris Chrisie, back on the crazy train.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:36pm
  262. I feel sorry fr you.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:37pm
  263. Stupid Fuck!!!!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:37pm
  264. Christie wants to be President ? I don’t think so. What makes him better than the POPE who thinks it time for same sex marriage . Mr. Lorin and I have been married for 5 years now and been together 42 years. Perhaps Chris you have the wrong head up your ass. Get with it now is the time for same sex marriage. No one wants to be alone for ever.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:38pm
  265. My partner and I have been together for 22 years. I am an R.N. and worked for a "Faith Based" hospital here in Orlando. I am now disabled and retired but I thought the place was a joke then and even more so now. There are one set of insurance policies for straight and gay employees. Gay employees are not allowed to add their significant others and therefore partners have no medical coverage. Spreading The Healing Ministry of Christ!!!!! What a crock. When my partner is ill I take him to the ER there and tell them, "Sorry no insurance, take care of him." I stay to make sure they do just that. All free, how wonderful is America? Two can plat this game. Denial of health care equals free care. Just make sure your assets are titled correctly. I would encourage other gays who work and do not have equal benefits to make sure their partners are cared for and to make sure there is nothing to come after.

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:15am
  266. He should appeal the extra helping of dessert.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:40pm
  267. What an ugly fat fuck

So he’s gonna fuck with people’s lives and loves when he’s probably going to be dead of coronary heart disease sooner rather than later?
    Selfish!!!!!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:42pm
  268. Give up Christie.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:43pm
  269. He is not an appealing creature.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:45pm
  270. Someone stuff a cheeseburger in his mouth, please.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:46pm
  271. REALLY?! I am Shocked to hear this Shocked I tell you….

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:46pm
  272. Not a surprise move by Christie Creme.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:47pm
  273. Why do these people always look crazy?? Oh wait they are!!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:47pm
  274. Eventually these guys have to realize that hating gays doesn’t make God like them. In fact, I’m sure it’s the opposite. If you want God’s favor, live by his rules. Don’t run around godless and wicked and think, but at least I hate gays, so that makes me a good Christian. Homophobia is one of the worst things to happen to Chritiananity because it made lazy, hateful Christians.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:48pm
  275. Love the pic

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:48pm
  276. get over it

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:50pm
  277. Of course he is. Cause to him it’s not about what the constitution says, or what the people want. It’s all about what he wants.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:50pm
  278. Not a smart move if he wants to run for prez — there are gay Republicans, and many have very good memories.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:51pm
  279. he’d lose weight so fast if he became a food-phobe

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:52pm
  280. Error 520 Ray ID: b4b687d48650436
    Web server is returning an unknown error
    You
    Browser
    Working
    Chicago
    CloudFlare
    Working
    Host
    Error

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:52pm
  281. Douchetool!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:53pm
  282. I totally disagree with his politics, but then I don’t have to live in NJ.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:54pm
  283. why would you want to waste money on defending something that is all together bigoted and destructive to people, all people …
    Unless your running for office again and want to get the small minded bigoted vote …

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:54pm
  284. There are things that this man does to draw attention to himself I find deeply suspicious and deeply manipulative and calculative. In my humble opinion, he comes across as someone with an absence of defined principles that he really believes in.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:57pm
  285. Jersey ought to ban fat people!!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:58pm
  286. guess he didn’t listen to the Supreme Court??

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 9:58pm
  287. Can this guy just drop dead of a heart attack already

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:00pm
  288. Why do people hate others for no good reason? Accept people who love others … what is so hard about that? NO H8.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:00pm
  289. I hope this guy dies the next time he eats a donut. I’m so sick of hearing about this idiot

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:00pm
  290. Wow, he is so dissapointing…

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:00pm
  291. Wow, what a jerk!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:01pm
  292. Sorry bitches but the Feds made it law!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:01pm
  293. Guys, calling him names won’t help the matter, you’re just lowering yourselves to that level. Be better than those that hold you down.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:03pm
  294. Repubs sure love to waste tax payer money defending the inevitable!! Look at all the money the Republican House used to defend DOMA.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:03pm
  295. This is a major defeat for Christie who insisted that our rights should be voted on by a majority of voters. This will be a held as a negative for his chances of winning the Republican Presidential Primary in 2016.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:04pm
  296. his administration said it not him directly. Interesting. the words didnt come from christien himself but someone said it from his administration thats a big difference…

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:04pm
  297. “That Hamburger was THIS BIG.”

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:06pm
  298. I’m so SICK of this man, I really hope he gets voted out.. He always has such hateful things to say.. what a jerk..

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:06pm
  299. fuck you christie.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:06pm
  300. He’s an evil low life dirtbag! That has nothing to do with his weight!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:06pm
  301. F@#k you Christie! You know you’re curious and that’s what you hate. Stop fighting it.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:08pm
  302. I perform weddings in nj and ny.!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:08pm
  303. Please go do something else… Progress will happen.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:08pm
  304. I can’t stand this guy.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:09pm
  305. Christie eats lots of Barrilla Pasta….

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:09pm
  306. I expected nothing else from the fat f**k.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:10pm
  307. Didn’t see that coming … Oh, wait, I did.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:10pm
  308. F him fat ass

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:11pm
  309. Hes a dumb fat ass

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:11pm
  310. Kiss of death. Time to go.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:13pm
  311. Mr. Christie You don’t make good decisions! Just think of all the gay service workers that protect your ungrateful bigotted ass. I would hate to see your house burn down because you have your night in a knot over someone getting married or having a relationship.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:13pm
  312. That’s just like the government, waste our money on legal action, that most of the population, already is adjusted for. Get out of New Jerseys bedrooms and worry about running for president

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:13pm
  313. Oh Christie, Fuck off! So sick of your shit already. Hopefully your Govoner days are numbered.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:15pm
  314. Close-minded turd

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:16pm
  315. Someone please flirt with this man so he can fantasize and leave us alone.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:16pm
  316. he should appeal the person who sold him that suit

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:17pm
  317. Krispie Kreme has to pamper and pander to his FAT cats.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:21pm
  318. A pig can’t change its snout

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:21pm
  319. Up to now, he was the only Republican I might had voted for! NOT ANY MORE,

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:22pm
  320. And he wonders why Springsteen won’t sing for him. It’s because no matter how much Christie tries to paint himself as a moderate, he’s still the bitch of the evangelical right wing fringe.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:23pm
  321. he looks very hungry in this picture…and cranky

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:24pm
  322. He’s so creepy…

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:25pm
  323. I don’t get it…how does legalizing gay marriage affect these people? Seriously?

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:27pm
  324. “The U.S. Supreme Court decision striking down DOMA was historic for the nation but out of reach for us here in New Jersey,” she added. “Today, with this ruling, the full benefits of that historic Supreme Court decision are within our reach.”

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:27pm
  325. WTF is wrong with our Gov.???

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:29pm
  326. 1.He is a bigot 2 he is an idiot because the NJ supreme court already said make this happen years ago but he thinks they are going to go backwards and 3. He is a prejudice bully who picks on people he knows he can get away picking on 4. He should not have been elected dog catcher, let alone governor. 5. his size shows clearly has a problem with self control and self discipline. 6. he is an arrogant asshole. just to name a few and I could go on and on.

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:43pm
  327. WHAT???– and he thinks he’s “for the people???” NOTTTT!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:30pm
  328. Fucking asshole!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:31pm
  329. Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:31pm
  330. very confusing

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:31pm
  331. Boo!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:31pm
  332. Used to like him but not anymore

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:31pm
  333. Agreed Emma Krueger.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:32pm
  334. fat fuck is just jealous cause no one wants to fuck him. And I’m fat so I can call him what I WANT.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:32pm
  335. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:32pm
  336. Some people are stupid. it’s like when California had to go through an appeal for their approval of gay marriage. they decided, hey this won by popular vote like every law ever made in our history… Let’s see if they changed their mind cause we’re douchfucks~

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:33pm
  337. Won’t he be busy eating donuts?

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:34pm
  338. He is running for President in ’16 so he has to look as red as possible. Of course he will appeal. Hate is hate.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:34pm
  339. So sick of everyone talking about gay marriage! They are human beings just like the rest of us are. This is just another form of hate crimes!!!!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:36pm
  340. What the heck is up with this guy? First he’s against it, then he’s stating that he will do however the public feels on it and NOW he’s appealing for it to be legalized? Can’t he make up his mind or something?

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:36pm
  341. Kick the asshole out of there.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:37pm
  342. He’s such a jerk if he’s gonna appeal same sex marriage in his own state.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:39pm
  343. is he about to explode?

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:39pm
  344. He should repeal himself.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:40pm
  345. hey chris, stfu

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:40pm
  346. Shut your mouth #ChrisChristie a gay man might think you’re asking for something to go in it!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:43pm
  347. Unbelievable– the shear ignorance! – must be republican!!!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:45pm
  348. was good for NJ when Hurricane Sandy blew in,
    is bad for NJ on this Gay Marriage ruling for this month.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:47pm
  349. è abbastanza, Christie! It’s going to happen, eventually, and all your grandstanding is not going to stop it. You don’t give a fig about your gay constituents and all this bravado is just a power play that you can brag about, in your dotage. The world is changing and if you can’t change with it, I would suggest relocating to the La Brea Tar Pit, in Los Angeles, a fitting home for dinosaurs, like yourself.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:49pm
  350. Like governors who are pro same sex marriage, there are also some that are against it which is how most things in this world work. It is unfortunate that he is taking such a harsh stance though on this issue. I believe tha it is really only a matter of time before the country is OK with this in all states. Patience is more than a virtue, it is necessary. We have federal support and now the states will continue their battles to achieve the goals of equality in this arena. Gov. Christie has a lot of merits for a Republican. He is a more moderate and reasonable man regagring many important issues facing the state. While this is tue, I do not fully get why he cannot apply his general principles to this issue and see the logic, benefit and humanity in it. Let him appeal. I am confident the citizens of the state will prevail and the courts will do the right thing as they generally do. As for his weight, there is a reason for it —it is his battle not ours and hurling bullying words makes you, well you know what it makes you.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:49pm
  351. Calm down Christie..there are bigger and more important issues to focus on…

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:50pm
  352. he is angi gay the fucking fat cunt

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:51pm
  353. How did what this idiot said have anything to do with his weight? He is bullying the LGBT community because he is afraid we will all have a more fabulous wedding seeing as most of the bullies think we are all unicorns or come from rainbows. Karma is a bitch and he will get what’s coming to him.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:52pm
  354. ??? …you were expecting the fat stupid republican shit not too?

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:52pm
  355. fuck the fat old fuck! ;)

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:52pm
  356. loving this shot of him looking like a complete tosser…! ;-)

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:53pm
  357. hahahahaha

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:53pm
  358. What a douche… mouth open, insert c**k.. just saying!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:54pm
  359. christie…you don’t agree with same sex couples getting married? well. not to hurt you feelings, but the bible says God hates gluttoney….come on now…take the stick out of your own eye please

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:54pm
  360. usa government is a two face cxxts

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:55pm
  361. Shame On You Chris Christie !!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:55pm
  362. He is a closet homophobe, whom his own state constituents don’t even respect

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:56pm
  363. What a hypocrite. Being gay and wanting to be married hurts no one.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:57pm
  364. That’s how he looks when he is taking a big cock. Ha ha

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:58pm
  365. …at the least, it’s just putting on a show for some wealthy white lobby…the world has changed in favor of progression… and the GOP and it’s old world attitude of discrimination is no longer in the favor of the public/reality…get on board or get out the of way…

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 10:59pm
  366. Appeal bottomless milkshakes

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:00pm
  367. Homophobic douch bag. He needs to keep his personnel opinion to himself.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:01pm
  368. NO

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:05pm
  369. the Supreme court of NJ made this clear already! this man is not fit to be Dog catcher! The court already told the state assembly to make it happen years ago and now this buffon goes back again to only get his fat ass told to stop the hate and bigotry. This man is someone that should never have been governor as he was a failure NJ’s federal prosecutor as he only did selective prosecution.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:07pm
  370. oh give it a rest you Putah!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:07pm
  371. he needs to shut the fuck up and sit his fatass down and move forward maybe god punishing them like in the bible cuz its full of sin gay marriage and the equality of the lgbt is happening no matter what you can try to do.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:08pm
  372. All bans on same sex marriage are unconstitutional in the US Constitution. PERIOD

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:08pm
  373. its a jersry thing LOL!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:09pm
  374. that sucks. I so wanted to respect him’

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:12pm
  375. I applaud you Eric! Thank you for saying what needs to be said! We got big gayfolk too kids (I happen to be one) so calling someone out on their size makes you just as hateful as the guy your reading!

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:12pm
  376. I hope his arteries are as greasy and unattractive as his chins.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:16pm
  377. lolzz, pluralized 'chins' ;) like a 5 dollar foot long commercial from bulgaria

Replied on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:18pm
  378. Well, if dicks were hamburgers…

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:17pm
  379. Oh please!! He’s such an idiot! Looks a bit like the devil doesn’t he?

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:20pm
  380. We in NJ knew his appeal would be forthcoming but it seems to be primarily a stunt to keep more conservative voters in the country on his side for a possible presidential bid in the future. NJ has a very low Republican base and overwhelmingly supports marriage equality. Only reason he won last time around is because Corzine was an idiot, hopefully Barbara Buono will take him out in the next election, he let too many Sandy victims down despite what the commercials say for that to have any real impact on his reelection.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:20pm
  381. yep…he is losing …but why is he illustrating how big the last sandwich was….:)

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:20pm
  382. His most common photo-op. Blab wide open.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:27pm
  383. Figures. A Republican is still a Republican. If they can deny people equal rights, they will.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:29pm
  384. Flattering photo. :-D

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:29pm
  385. Democrats are the Best Choice!

Democratic Candidate for Governor of New Jersey:

Barbara Buono:
    Time for Governor Christie to Sign Medical Marijuana Legislation
    By David
    August 16th, 2013

Democratic gubernatorial candidate Barbara Buono released the following statement:

“During the last several days, I have heard from a number of families desperate to help their children suffering from debilitating diseases – including my former communications director, Ken Horwitz. His two year old daughter has been diagnosed with epilepsy and her daily seizures have delayed her development. He has tried four different medications and two different diets all designed to control seizures, but nothing has worked.

“Governor Christie has the opportunity to help families like his. More than fifty days ago, a bill arrived on his desk to give children the same access to pain medications as adults. As long as a physician approved the treatment as safe, they could use medical marijuana to relieve their suffering. I urge the Governor to sign this legislation immediately. It’s time for the Governor to stop dragging his feet and take action to improve the lives of children who are suffering.”

Barbara Buono voted for the legalization of marijuana 9 times.[14] 3 bills related to the measure were signed into law by Democratic Governor Jon Corzine[15] and 6 bills related to the measure were vetoed by Republican Governor Chris Christie.[16]

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:30pm
  386. If anyone should be ashamed it’s Christie. At least he had a choice to get fat.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:30pm
  387. Fucker.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:32pm
  388. And you thought he wasn’t such a bad guy. Not like those tea party whack jobs. Just a reasonable, almost old school republican—NOT.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:33pm
  389. instead of worrying about the gays, he should worry about his blood pressure.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:35pm
  390. Waste. Of. Taxpayer. Dollars.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:36pm
  391. you big fat bag of air

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:36pm
  392. He really needs to come out the closet I see stretch marks around his mouth….

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:38pm
  393. Looks like he’s gonna blow…

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:38pm
  394. oh get your minds out of the gutter.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:39pm
  395. he should just shut up and get with the times PICK a side .. I know he is a democrate.. deep down

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:39pm
  396. GET A LIFE GOVERNOR CHRISTIE . . . AND LET IT NOT BE AS PRESIDENT ! ! !

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:40pm
  397. loser

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:40pm
  398. That’s disappointing.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:42pm
  399. Just saying…. There are always going to be people whom oppose this or that.. It doesnt mean theyre right or wrong , but we as individuals must focus on the love of ourselves and others . Do I want to be right or happy… I get to pick my battles today w/o being influenced by others opinions Cool people rule and mean people suck… Just Saying live and let live Just be nice is my motto. Peace and love to all people.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:42pm
  400. Oh I knew this was coming lol

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:44pm
  401. Looks like he’s planning to eat that giant invisible cheeseburger.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:47pm
  402. sick fucker

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:47pm
  403. “Boo Hoo! Gay and lesbian people marrying in my state? Boo Hoo!”

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:48pm
  404. Im glad I don’t live in Jersey

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:52pm
  405. disappointing.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:52pm
  406. Whoa! he is one ugly man.

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:53pm
  407. dick

Posted on Friday, September 27, 2013 at 11:54pm
  408. Miserable FUCK!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:01am
  409. i would like to say something to gov. christie that only this video can sum up( i apologize for harsh the language)http://youtu.be/ssC77hapv0g

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:02am
  410. You are so fucking pathetic- not to mention grossly obese. Shove another artery-clogging nitrate into your mouth and shut the fuck up.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:06am
  411. Suck it hard Christie! #Hateful DouchBag

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:07am
  412. I’m so sick of people being against gay marriage.. my marriage doesn’t depend on whether gay people are allowed to marry.. and the divorce rate among all us “sacred and hallowed” marriages of straight is astronomical without gay marriage being legal.. why don’t you bigots just shut up and accept that all people should have equal rights in every area of life and quit using gay marriage as a tool to further your political careers.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:09am
  413. this fucker could not get pussy if it landed on his dick. fuck him

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:11am
  414. The harbingers of woe…blah….be happy.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:13am
  415. He will loos and should get use to it!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:18am
  416. Just enjoy life as it comes.america the free but not quite democracy, when politics put our laws to shame, I totally love your statement crystal, live and let live. Smile, those who enter the kindome of god must have a heart 8f innocense and love.just be, enjoy life and love, and for god sakes, lift yourselves up ans be strong to help the creatures of our planet to l7ve in peace and harmony, before its too late.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:18am
  417. and I plan to make an appeal against politicians over 300lbs from serving in government positions as they are at too high risk of serious health issues to be representing American citizens! If you dont care about your own fat ass, you have no right having the responsibility of trying to work for the american public–or work AGAINST the American people, in his case! he’s a heart attack waiting to happen!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:19am
  418. C’mon Christie…..you had me totally supporting you till this. Man up…this doesn’t threaten you or society one bit. Geez…grow a air.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:20am
  419. Hes a dark person thats for sure, wicked soul.unfortunately there are are many issues in america and the world to be resolved, soit would make sense for people to move onto anothere scapegoat to point the finger for validation of themselves.i do not beleive in good or evil, nature seeks a balance though.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:21am
  420. He;d probably sign the legislation if it said to allow two donuts to get married

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:26am
  421. FU Christie :P FUNTOWN Burned Down ! lol

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:26am
  422. Fat chump he is.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:28am
  423. oh, and I always thought killer whales didn’t discriminate.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:29am
  424. Gaydar alert!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:33am
  425. The American Putin

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:34am
  426. i can say something …. but i’m going to take the high road….

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:35am
  427. Thats too bad! I think he’s hot!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:38am
  428. He is probably a closet case.. All that are against it.. usually have problems with their own sexuality.. go figure.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:39am
  429. no matter what a persons weight is when your a loser your a loser and thats what Gov. Christie is

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:40am
  430. Politicking… Putting peoples civil rights up for a “popular vote” is wrong.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:43am
  431. Christie should let folks live they way they choose – in this particular matter. Happy people are happy taxpayers.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:44am
  432. WHAT A FUCTARD!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:46am
  433. stick something in his mouth!, my god its HUGE!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:47am
  434. He needs to shut his mouth with another ice cream cone! ;-) Ok, equality for all – not just “FAT Governors”!!! ;-) Is that better?

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:55am
  435. Tried several times but the link doesn’t appear to be working?

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:55am
  436. Same here.....

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 10:22am
  437. He just lost my vote. He was the only Republican in consideration at the moment that I would consider voting for.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:56am
  438. Lardo

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:56am
  439. don’t hold your breathe Christie. You will need it for yourself.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:57am
  440. Calling him fat will accomplish nothing. The idea is to defund him.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:58am
  441. Appeal your dessert, not equality

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:00am
  442. Your veto was over ridden donut boy. Get over it ! Stop wasting tax payer money.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:04am
  443. What an idiot. Not again. The Supreme Court has ruled on this, and Christie is just grandstanding.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:05am
  444. What a piece of shit. Trying to stand in the way of people’s happiness for no reason. And yes, bringing up his weight is childish (I am a bigger person too) but fuck it, he deserves any and every insult.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:09am
  445. I’m confused: is he ‘for’ or ‘against’?

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:11am
  446. Against...and that may be the understatement of the year..

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 10:23am
  447. Where is this guy’s neck? He picks on us, I pick on him. I really don’t care, that’s how I am.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:12am
  448. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and everyone has an opinion just like they have an asshole. Gov. Christie get with it and realize this world is much more diverse than you can imagine.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:17am
  449. DUMBASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:19am
  450. Ummm I use to think he was a decent guy I could vote for but when I saw him in the luxury box at the Cowboys game with Jerry Jones I lost respect.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:23am
  451. Looks to me like hes getting ready to suck a fat dick

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:23am
  452. How disappointing. I thought he was actually a reasonable Republican (oxymoron?)

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:24am
  453. And Eric, thank you, I agree. The nasty comments about his weight only deflect the issue and add more hate. Totally unnecessary. Thank you for your comments.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:25am
  454. Christie…if you really wanted to be a viable candidate for President you would just lay low and keep your mouth shut….it would be a signal to all Americans that you are more broad based in your support….but NO ideological purity must remain!!!! DUH!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:29am
  455. Chris Christie is embarrassing and disgusting.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:32am
  456. Piggy you are such asshole, open your brain! Instead of eat!!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:32am
  457. We’re going to have same-sex marriage in NJ whether Christie likes it or not. He is best to jump on the bandwagon or be left in the dust.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:33am
  458. Shove a another cannoli in it Christie

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:33am
  459. He’s pandering to Catholicism! Not what a politician should do! BAD GOVERNOR!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:33am
  460. He's pandering to the entire mid-west, where he campaigned all summer for POTUS. That's why he just vetoed to bill that would've forced pig-farmers to expand the size of the cage so the animal could at least stand and turn around. Most of those guys are all out west.

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 10:28am
  461. … and we HAD, such high hopes, for you!!#//?¿?

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:34am
  462. good for Chris Christie! Whining about his weight just goes to show how shallow you people are

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:37am
  463. this man reminds me of the movie Plan 9 from Outer Space. THIS MAN HAS NO NECK!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:39am
  464. Governor Big Bully. Just to try to prove his right wing bona fides w/people who will never accept him as one fo them.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:43am
  465. Mr.Christie, please have a pizza, a couple of pieces of cheese cake, and an extra large milk shake, sit down on a sofa, watch TV and think about what you are thinking of doing. No those aren’t radiating chest pains shooting down your arm, it’s just heartburn. It will pass. Have a cheesedog. Don’t get upset about the gays.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:46am
  466. Move on Gov…tackle some real problems…

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:47am
  467. Give it up, Jabba, a poll released today put Ted Cruz way ahead in the Presidential polls. The Teahadi doesn’t want you, no matter how many Wall St. types do. A special thanks to the citizens of New Jersey for inflicting this moron on the rest of us. You support his cult of personality, not his policies!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:57am
  468. http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/poll-ted-cruz-is-now-the-top-choice-for-gop-primary-voters-in-2016

Replied on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:11am
  469. That’s right …open mouth insert doughnut.. Lmqao

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:58am
  470. He needs a snack.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:59am
  471. Homofacisist why are you on this page? Dick

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:00am
  472. Vote his behind out of office.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:06am
  473. i hate that fat fuck

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:17am
  474. C.C. is horrid.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:29am
  475. He’s appealing to the Tea Party base that goes out and votes in primaries.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:30am
  476. Loud mouth bully and coward…..

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:30am
  477. Go eat a box of doughnuts you fu#&ing PIG.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:43am
  478. FUCKING PHONY

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:43am
  479. Sow!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:44am
  480. FXXKING IDIOT!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:47am
  481. he says he listens to his people, they have spoken on deaf ears!!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:49am
  482. this would make a good “caption photo” the look on his face after watching a gay video!” OH NO They Didnt!”

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:50am
  483. I thought he said before that he didn’t have a problem with it?????

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:50am
  484. or “noooooo we lost HJR6!!!” whattttt noooo they can marry now omggggg

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:51am
  485. If a coronary doesn’t kill him first. And, I flatly disagree about playing nice. Christie’s wife won’t have to worry about losing her house because she gets hit with an enormous tax bill after his death. We’re not bullying anyone–we’re BEING bullied. We subsidize his marriage benefits and we get the kick in the teeth. Demanding someone take their hobnail boot off your neck and biting their ankle if they don’t is merely survival.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:52am
  486. Good luck. The Supreme court already made its stance.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:54am
  487. Armageddon!!!!!!!!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:56am
  488. stay in Jersy, fat boy…

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:56am
  489. I thought he believed we were ‘born that way’ and that it is not a sin? I’m confused?

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:56am
  490. he will not get in the way of what is right! so he can pout all he wants but will never take away the rights of others!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:58am
  491. He was thiiiiiis big! And girlfriend, I nearly couldn’t get the whole thing into my mouth!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:05am
  492. Piece if shit coward

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:08am
  493. Pathetic fatass.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:10am
  494. OMG! This guy is dump … no words to say…

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:14am
  495. sad little man…he is a good example of an american heterosexual…

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:15am
  496. he should call for a state that bans HIS FAT UGLY ASS

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:19am
  497. Fat blowhearts marriage CHRISTIE should be unlawful. This asshat is a fucking pig. Definitely a bottom.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:35am
  498. Hey Christie I just got married in NYC today -f uck you

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:35am
  499. what a tub of shit

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:38am
  500. He is a wishy washy blow-hard. I loathe him because he talks out of both sides of his mouth, all the time. He stands for nothing and now he attacks a small minority of the United States. He is a disgrace to his State, his party (his party might change) and the Country.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:52am
  501. I thought he was a better man than that

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:59am
  502. The moron just lost the NJ gay vote maybe he could move to Kansas

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 4:02am
  503. screw you

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 4:03am
  504. Who are the bigger haters on this thread tonight? I am kind of ashamed of my LGBT family at this moment. Hate is Hate

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 4:10am
  505. Wow !

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 4:25am
  506. That will be the end of his political career..

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 4:31am
  507. Recently moved to Jersey, you definately wont be getting my vote!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 4:37am
  508. Fat Pig

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 4:40am
  509. To be fair, while I disagree with what he’s doing, he had always said he believes same sex marriage should be decided by the voters and not a court. I think that’s why he is appealing it. He wants the voters to say they want it and then he will accept it. Or at least that’s what he has said in interviews before

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 4:40am
  510. this guy looks like he is eating an invisible hoagie

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 4:41am
  511. He should not be allowed to appeal anything in the courts since he only appeals to bigots and male chauvinistic pigs.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 4:54am
  512. Why should the general public, many many of whom have been divorced and re-married over & over, get to decide? Gays don’t get to determine their civil rights…

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 4:57am
  513. thats’s right, wait till the votes are in and see how big he is then

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 5:00am
  514. I am a proud lesbian engaged
    woman who is fat. Can we stop making rude comments about his weight? Please? Him being overweight didn’t make him a narrow minded bigot. He did that all by himself. Yes he is a jerk, but calling him fat pig, insults me.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 5:15am
  515. give the man a mint ha ha it will not help equality and taxer prayers that are lgbt just want tax benefits for our families you stay out mine because believe me i don’t want to be in yours. people the bedroom has nothing to do with love this type of thinking makes it gross and evil. how is loving your families wrong you rather people marry a lie to make you happy well the bible christ himself said be honest about who you are and jesus has sinners as best friends his apostles not even him judge a whore named mary or a tax collector he said love god be with me

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 5:42am
  516. anyone that angry about people he doesnt know having sex has got issues

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 5:42am
  517. He is so far behind the times and apparently behind even on how New Jersey voters think. Veto him.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 5:44am
  518. Give it up

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 5:51am
  519. He’s a Blowhard.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 5:57am
  520. He just want to be elected and he is trying to do what the right wing wants. Shame

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 6:02am
  521. why?

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 6:07am
  522. lmfao! That’s the BEST thumbnail pic of him. EVER! hahahaha

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 6:43am
  523. Stuff his mouth with uncooked Barilla

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 6:43am
  524. Yet again, proving hes just another right wing bastard.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 6:50am
  525. Maybe Ted Cruz can give Chris Christie some green eggs and ham, and together they can both discover that they like them very much, Sam-I-Am.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 7:04am
  526. It will be his Waterloo.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 7:08am
  527. Sick fuck

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 7:15am
  528. his husband will be heartbroken…

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 7:26am
  529. piggy piggy piggy….sueeeee sueeee. Oink oink snort snort.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 8:00am
  530. Asshole.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 8:11am
  531. Close minded asshole

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 8:31am
  532. he looks like he needs a hot dog real bad there

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 8:51am
  533. Would this man hurry up and clog artery already!!!!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 8:54am
  534. When will he get heart attack?

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 9:21am
  535. He is no friend of the LGBTQ community, and his weight has no bearing on his intolerance and belief in denying American citizen rights to our community. He should,however,really make attempts to lose weight, or ramp up said attempts…his weight and the likely health issues that go with it,will kill him,sooner rather than later.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 9:31am
  536. don’t have a COW man!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 9:36am
  537. Don’ have a cow man!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 9:36am
  538. legalize it already…gee

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 10:01am
  539. He’ll never say Uncle. Just like the Right-wing-nuts that can’t accept that Obama won the election. Can’t wait to see the temper-tantrum…:)

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 10:17am
  540. he looks like if he closed his mouth his head would explode ! he looks so ANGRY ! what a crybaby !

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 10:18am
  541. jabba the hut

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 10:24am
  542. Why is Chris Christie so AGAINST equal rights? Is he just another GOP robot?

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 10:44am
  543. Damn cow needs to be put out to pasture!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 10:54am
  544. he shoulda burned with the Boardwalk… there is enuf fat to burn off… asshole he is

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 11:03am
  545. There was never any doubt in my mind he wouldn’t do this.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 11:36am
  546. LEGALIZE IT !!!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:00pm
  547. Federal Government has spoken Christie – DOMA IS DEAD

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:12pm
  548. Don’t keep him in office. I certainly would never vote for a Governor that is against my happiness in my life to be married to the person I love. As if the Governor can deny my civil right. Why do you people continually vote AGAINST your interests? WHY ?

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:13pm
  549. Then you turn right around and bitch and complain about what’s happening against you.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:14pm
  550. THAT IS ONE FAT UGLY FACE

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:38pm
  551. THAT IS ONE FAT UGLY FACE

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:38pm
  552. What an ignorant man…so sad

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:41pm
  553. is he for it or against it?

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:42pm
  554. What a bigot!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:27pm
  555. wowwwwww.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:40pm
  556. Pray for those who judge and find us wanting. Prayer will probably work better than name calling . Maintain our dignity . He ‘ s a politician who has ambitions. His overeating may be addictive behavior . His day and the days of all those who would rob others of their rights are numbered. That’s what makes them so angry and frightened.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:57pm
  557. same sex marriage shouldnt be his concern. he is dead wrong

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:59pm
  558. HE JUST BLEW HIS CHANCE AT NOMINATION FOR RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT 2016 NICE JOB TON’S OF FUN!!!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 1:59pm
  559. This ‘man” is an insult to the human race!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:00pm
  560. GOOD! He is showing that he will NEVER be presidential material….who wants a man who increased his state’s poverty level to 25% when NY is only 20%? WHERE IS OUR TAX $$$$ AND SANDY $$$$$ ?????????????????????

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:06pm
  561. Someone should appeal his next slice of pizza!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:33pm
  562. Of course he is going to appeal and I hope the appeal drowns as it should – NJ this is simply a waste of tax dollars.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:35pm
  563. Christie just made Hillary the blue candidate for next election.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:42pm
  564. This will blow up in his face!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:42pm
  565. oversized prick

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:43pm
  566. This fat bastard should vote for a salad bar.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:54pm
  567. $5…$5…$5 Footlong….

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:58pm
  568. Anyone who wants to deny people from their human rights, is not human and therefore deserves to be insulted about anything. I’d insult his brain but he doesn’t have one………..

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:59pm
  569. Why Why Chris Christie? You know when you’re already hated you just stop. Not keep going.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:07pm
  570. REALLY?!?

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:11pm
  571. WTH…!?

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:16pm
  572. What will be the appeal? Equality means just that. Because I don’t like it, or the Bible says something or other, has no legal leg to stand on.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:25pm
  573. Maybe he thinks it will get him back into the good graces of the Tea Party, after they snubbed him this past summer and told him he wasn’t the future of the party for the presidential run in 2016. We just moved from NJ and all the locals talked about his ties to the mafia, and lack of support for minorities.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 3:59pm
  574. Crispie Christie Cream, get over yourself and leave the LGBT’s get married. LOVE IS LOVE!!! FCKH8!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 4:02pm
  575. Politics takes precedence over learning to live and love in the 21st century. Too sad.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 4:18pm
  576. Fucccckkk himmm

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 4:33pm
  577. There go his presidential aspirations down the tube.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 4:41pm
  578. F*ck Chris Christie!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 4:42pm
  579. Pig good luck getting elected

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 5:03pm
  580. stick it……get over yourself…..we can love who ever we want….MY FIANCE and I WILL GET MARRIED>>>>NO MATTER WHAT>>

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 5:06pm
  581. the 14th amendment cares not for his appeal!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 5:07pm
  582. why don’t you try to use your brain on things that matter to the world instead of hating others

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 5:16pm
  583. (Must not make a fat joke…must not make a fat joke…)

They obviously Photoshopped out the giant sandwich he was holding.

(DAMMIT!)

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 5:18pm
  584. Fatty Patty Christie is a LOSER!!!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 5:25pm
  585. Wow! By the look of this pic, it looks as though he needs to calm down before he passes out. Also Chris the tie your wearing has gay pride written all over it. o_O

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 5:35pm
  586. On the picture he’s like “ERMARGERD ITZ SO WRONG DURRR”

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 5:45pm
  587. the man is andn idiot

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 6:00pm
  588. Christie should mind his own business. Stay out of the courts!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 6:03pm
  589. He’s picking on your right to marry the one you love, that’s not bullying?

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 6:16pm
  590. here he is wishin he could just take one more massive DUMP

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 6:19pm
  591. Hey what’s the problem, guv? You are already married.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 6:39pm
  592. He is going to let us down………what happened to him converting to a Democratic ticket this year and his comments about how he felt it was equal rights? Was that all just a dream I had?

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 6:47pm
  593. No bigot should ever be permitted to hold any government office, or position of power or influence. Chris Christie, Steve Lonegan, Tom Kean, Jr., and the rest of their bigoted ilk, need to be removed from office immediately BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 6:53pm
  594. shame on you fat man you are stupid

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 6:54pm
  595. Why do people even attempt this? Once gay marriage is legalised it’s definitely not going to be UN-Legalised. Get a life you twat. jeez.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 6:57pm
  596. Christie seems like an alright guy for the most part, but this is ridiculous. What is the point of using taxpayer money that they do not have in appealing? They are still recovering from Sandy and now they have to re-rebuild the boardwalk…Wouldn’t the money be better spent there? Besides, you’d think passing marriage equality would help their recovery by bringing in more much needed money.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 7:09pm
  597. asshole

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 7:15pm
  598. HATER

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 7:15pm
  599. BUFFOON

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 7:19pm
  600. he will lose

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 7:23pm
  601. He is an F*ing nut case.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 7:39pm
  602. A Slovene from Dr. Who. FEED ME, FEED ME, FEED ME!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 7:42pm
  603. He ought to appeal the ruling that makes Crispy Creams legal in NJ. Loser bitch. You can’t stop us, no matter how long you delay us, we will win.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 7:55pm
  604. I can’t stand him.Especially after he talked down to a former Navy Seal.Hes a loud mouthed scumbag.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 8:15pm
  605. Come on Christie move on to better things like insulting our hero’s by hanging flags for singers vs our own troops…stop wasting time on who I and others choose to marry,,,btw as a heavy person not that fat shit off!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 8:19pm
  606. Christie proves once again that he is a royal ass!

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 8:23pm
  607. Christy needs to get with it! Who cares who loves who anymore? Who cares if they want to marry? This is a tired n old argument. For sure it will NOT help you when you make a run for Whitehouse. Wake up christy, you are swimming upstream and the waters are only going to get even harder to navigate lest you stop bothering yourself w things that have NOTHING to do w governing. Pay attention to your marriage and mind your business when it comes to other people’s marriages. Its not your job big fella.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 8:35pm
  608. Let me know what the Supreme Court says…

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 8:40pm
  609. this picture looks like he getting ready to tear into a huge cheese burger.

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 10:53pm
  610. Intersting… how willl you be the dem VP in 2016 by doing this?????

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 11:09pm
  611. He looks like he is fixing to eat a big cake but the cake is missing…

Posted on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 11:14pm
  612. . . . plans an appeal ? Before or after he does Jenny Craig?

Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 12:03am
  613. He’s a dork on so many levels. I’d vote for a turnip before him. #ChrisChristieHomophobe

Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 1:23am
  614. He’s a dork on so many levels. I’d vote for a turnip before him. #ChrisChristieHomophobe

Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 1:23am
  615. vote him out already his a fake nasty pig

Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 2:12am
  616. vote him out already his a fake nasty pig

Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 2:12am
  617. I’m ready!!

Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 2:21am
  618. I’m ready!!

Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 2:21am
  619. Omg, I bet he’s pissed.

Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 11:51am
  620. Omg, I bet he’s pissed.

Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 11:51am
  621. looking to gain momentum in his bid for the White House, Christie starts spouting the HATE that his Party of Obstruction LOVES!

Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 12:41pm
  622. looking to gain momentum in his bid for the White House, Christie starts spouting the HATE that his Party of Obstruction LOVES!

Posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 at 12:41pm
  623. Boooooo

Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 at 12:16am
  624. Boooooo

Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 at 12:16am
  625. great way to waste time and tax dollars!!!!!

Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 at 2:48am
  626. great way to waste time and tax dollars!!!!!

Posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 at 2:48am