Colorado

Denver man needs reconstructive surgery following alleged anti-gay attack

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

DENVER — Police in Denver are investigating an assault on a gay man over the holiday weekend in what the victim said was an anti-gay hate crime.

Jared Olson before and after he was badly beaten on Sept. 2.

Jared Olson, 23, said he and a friend were leaving Sam’s Hookah Lounge in Denver around 2 a.m. Monday when they were approached by a group of people in the parking lot yelling gay slurs. Olson said one man got particularly aggressive.

“He kept asking ‘What are you looking at faggot’ and he walked to my door, pulled my door open, and hit me in the face,” Olson said. “My clothes when I went to the hospital were covered in blood.”

“I don’t have a doubt in my mind they had a problem with us being gay,” he said.

Olson is recovering from fractures in his face and other injuries. He says he will need reconstructive surgery, which could cost approximately $50,000.

Watch a report from KCNC-TV:

Police say once their investigation is complete, the district attorney’s office will determine whether the incident is classified as a hate crime.

Archives: , , , ,

Filed under: Colorado

1. May the Creator comfort him.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:19am
  2. God dammit, I am so fucking angry at all these anti-gay attacks, LIVE AND LET LIVE!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:20am
  3. wth?

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:20am
  4. so sad. people are terrible.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:22am
  5. why??? why why why do people feel the need to beat up people??

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:22am
  6. Insecure cowards

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:30am
  7. BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY FAGS AROUND!!!!!!!! THEY DISGUST ME SO I WILL BEAT THE FAGGOTY SHIT OUT OF THEM!!!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:45am
  8. Those of you who do not know me, I am a passionate gay man prone to sarcasm and stating the other side's point of view. My heart goes out to this young man and all victims of hate violence. The cowardly ass holes who did this need to be educated.

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:48am
  9. Because their ignorant and have low self esteem and are probably in thec loset and want to take it away but what is ,,,is and they will never change it...Karma is knocking at their door as we write

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:18am
  10. The do it because they can get away with it with little or no punishment and no compensation to their victims! I know all to well. It's been 14 years and i still have not received any compensation or justice for having my head bashed in with a tire iron leaving me with with a brain injury and a sentence of poverty living on what little the governments pay to persons with disabilities.

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:19am
  11. Because they're Christians.

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:26am
  12. Heather I hope that you are kidding, that you really don't think that it's ok to neat someone to near death becasue you are Christian...? People need to just accept others and let them live their lives, love whom they want. HATE IS NOT A FAMILY VALUE!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 1:55pm
  13. Yeah, they need to be "EDUCATED" Hugh.

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:25pm
  14. sexual insecurities, and religious ignorance.

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:51pm
  15. I know how I would like to see them educated.

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:03pm
  16. Homophobes are not "people", they are degenerates.

Replied on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:56am
  17. They beat him up because they are closet and ignorant and now they need to see the GUILLOTINE !

Replied on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 2:13am
  18. May the Creator punish his attacker.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:24am
  19. Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:25am
  20. Hate…In a world that has come so far….yet the evil still strikes….in what mankind does to mankind.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:26am
  21. somebody needs to find who did it and rip off their tiny little ineffectual peckers!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:26am
  22. ): terrible.. I hope he recovers well, such a bad thing to happen to such a beautiful face.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:27am
  23. VERY SAD. humans suck.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:28am
  24. what the hell? poor man. fucking assholes.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:32am
  25. this makes me sick!!! These are innocent ppl who are being attacked…i wish i could hug them all and tell them that there are ppl who care and love them no matter what…

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:33am
  26. WTF? The longer I’m on this plane, the less I like the pitiful, frightened tribal beings who think they are the best thing going.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:36am
  27. Denver Police Dept., the.world is watching……

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:40am
  28. Sick ass hateful world we live in. I hate homophobic ass people.. i feel so bad for this guy who was attacked. Ugh

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:40am
  29. according to alot that i been reading,i dont believe these are random attacks.lately it seems it is *a group* and they are mostly moving outside of clubs/bars.the man who visited ohio,this one and a few others i have read.even though different locations,it makes me feel something deeper is taking place.and with everything going on,i dont feel its safe to be alone and at a club/bar.something inside me says that these events are going to trigger something must bigger,if the country doesnt get its head out of its ass.only one so far that i have seen,has even been looked into and seen as a hate crime.during all this,even many of us have been stumped and shock.no one can doubt there has been a huge rise in attacks lately.though we all know its based on hate crimes,i cant stomach whats coming..

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:45am
  30. Though i dont feel these groups are out to kill but my insides tell me it is out of fear.what kept many of us in hiding to start with or to send a message.please dont hold me to this but im stating what i feel.all situations have a turn around but these attacks just seem to..i dont know..right. organized i feel is the best way to put it. My point is,please be safe and all else fails-stay away from bars and clubs or at least,carry protection.

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:58am
  31. A Side Note: i have warned my entire friends list and also made very clear that they are to report ANYTHING to the local police that may involve a hate crime

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:15am
  32. I think part of the problem is the hate politicians and tv ministers incite.

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:08pm
  33. Could be.its wrong regardless who incites it though

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:44pm
  34. Shame on ignorant monsters who feel fists are the way to show emotion shame on those to allow hate to be their montra in life instead of love it must take alot of energy to hate someone for no reason….to the young man who was beaten be strong we are all rooting for you my prayers go to you and my heart does to.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:53am
  35. I have no words.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:58am
  36. The assholes who did this will pay with their own blood ,,,,KARMA will come for you soon!!!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:16am
  37. this is horrible

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:20am
  38. Read the book Breathers by S.G. Browne. I think we may just apply in there..I found that I connected with it greatly due to our strife like this. You know…eventually we WILL have to quit sitting around twiddling our thumbs and actually fight back…I’ve seen too much of this shit go on and lately getting worse. (I wouldn’t be surprised if they were a roving horde from west baptist who decided to become more than protestors.)

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:26am
  39. People have gone freaking nuts.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:30am
  40. smfh

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:33am
  41. cause the people who did this are weak cowards

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:37am
  42. Hope he gets back what he gave,

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:57am
  43. THIS, PEOPLE!!! THIS is why we continue to fight!!! So many times I hear people say this stuff never happens anymore, and we should all just get over it, shut up and go home. To them I say READ THIS!!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:21am
  44. so sad, the poor guy

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:44am
  45. I hope Karma kicks their asses! Sick bastards! I’m sending prayers to him & his family!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:46am
  46. Wow, if this happened to a black guy, the news and Jesse Jackson would be all over this. Typical double standard.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:22am
  47. Sad

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:29am
  48. WTF??!!! Lost hope all over again in the human race.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:57am
  49. Madness!!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:32am
  50. hope they burn in Hell

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:26am
  51. Třeba jim udělat to samé, za to že jsou heterosexuální !

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:17am
  52. Fear and confusion. It’s what drives those closeted bullies. Don’t let it cripple YOUR life Christian.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:19am
  53. to b HONEST I WISH AND PRAY ONE DAY THERE IS STORY ON HERE WHERE THE GAY BASHERS FACE IS ON HERE ALL BLOODY AND FUCKED UP FOR FUCKING WITH THE WRONG GAY GUY OR GIRL!!!!!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:38am
  54. NOTICE THERE ALWAYS IN PACKS LIKE WOLVES MOTHER FUCKERS

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:39am
  55. This saddens me, why can’t people just mind their own business. The young man didn’t do anything to harm him and now he’s the one that has to suffer!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:54am
  56. This is just so sad #Prayers

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 12:11pm
  57. So sad

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 12:26pm
  58. What is wrong with some people? My boss from the 80′s was beaten to death because he was gay, no charges were ever filed against his attackers.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 12:49pm
  59. And when they find the people who did this. They will be working to pay for his mental needs and for pain and suffering.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 12:50pm
  60. why? you ask…because some Christian told somebody sex is bad…and some Christian can’t determine that “shameful” sexual behavior is exploiting someone…yup…sick sad world

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 12:52pm
  61. Sounds like they were stalking the parking lot of the bar, which would make it a pre meditated crime. Why would someone go out of their way to beat up someone they didn’t even know for no reason other than they were gay? THere is some serious hate in this world.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 1:01pm
  62. :(

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 1:02pm
  63. I used to think I would be more accepted & better off in a bigger city, even though the lack of trees & tall buildings makes me claustrophobic. But now? Nope. I am perfectly fine in my little university town with it’s open minds & nature centers tyvm.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 1:04pm
  64. the most evil pieces of shit on the planet are christians! The vast majority of people who hod hatred and bigotry towards the LGBT community and perpetrate these hate crimes are christians! As a recovering christian myself I have tried to be compassionate and tolerant of these ignorant thugs but no more! I would love nothing more than to see christianity wiped off the planet!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 1:12pm
  65. We need to start getting militant again.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 1:12pm
  66. this is disgusting. im so sorry for him! <3

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 1:14pm
  67. I could see doing this to a child molester or smth but…

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 1:35pm
  68. Omfg, completely unacceptable. So wrong.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 1:49pm
  69. God bless

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 1:57pm
  70. so sad and terrible…my heart goes out to him and his family.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 1:58pm
  71. ISN’T violence and cruelty worse ??????????? than same sex <3

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 2:01pm
  72. So sad, not to mention so very wrong!!! I hope they catch those animals!!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 2:01pm
  73. This is disgusting. That poor man :(

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 2:41pm
  74. Why? Why? Why? These crimes need to have some very serious jail time as a deterrent! Businesses that serve LGBTQ patrons should have cameras outside to discourage these attacks!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 2:43pm
  75. Disgusting!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 2:57pm
  76. need laws to protect from hate crimes

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:02pm
  77. I’ve never heard of a group of gay guys attacking a person for being straight. These sure are brave in a group.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:20pm
  78. Track down the fundamentalists in the area, and question them and their family.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:28pm
  79. This is sad . mm . Indeed

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:34pm
  80. People like that are scum. Don’t they have anything better to do.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:44pm
  81. Horrible!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:45pm
  82. Heartbreaking :(

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:45pm
  83. I cannot believe how ignorant people are!!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:45pm
  84. wankerssssssssss

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:45pm
  85. Poor guy. So pathetic that being gay is still even an issue for some people :(

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:45pm
  86. This pisses me off. My heart goes out to him.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:45pm
  87. please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:43pm
  88. oh hell no this is wrong those bitches should grow the fuck up

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:52pm
  89. that poor guy :O i hate people that do crap like this just because someones bi/gay/trans it pisses me off so much!!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:46pm
  90. Damn!!!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:46pm
  91. So sad. So scary. So nauseating. I wish him a successful recovery.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:46pm
  92. This kind of behavior reminds me of lynching. Why do schools seem to teach history like we’re past all of that?

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:46pm
  93. Poor man…oh how awful! You will be in my prayers

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:46pm
  94. Thats sad I feel for this man

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:46pm
  95. This happens way too much to some of the nicest people =(

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:47pm
  96. Disgusting people how could they do that :(

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:48pm
  97. :’(

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:48pm
  98. please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:45pm
  99. That’s why we all need to be on alert it’s sad but true let some one try that shit with me they get a bullet in the face

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:48pm
  100. You're the first person to be this blunt and not that I condone violence with violence, but it's come to that. We have to make a decision, is it going to be us that are going down or them? We need to protect ourselves by all means neccessary and fight fire with fire. I'm disgusted hearing these stories about our brothers and sisters being beaten. I'm sick of it and it has to stop. Maybe if we start showing them that we're not going to stand for it anymore!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:09pm
  101. you think they won't be packin' too?

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:11pm
  102. Depends johnny.this is one thing that made me sick the most.Its coming to all out war.lets use stonewall for example but much deadlier.Not exactly on the same idea but to defend self.most of those attacked can say what they had with them but the truth is,these mods are hoping that said LGBT will run into the closet and hide out of fear.aka removing them from trying to fight for their human rights.but what would happen if it had the opposite effect? i dont think they would expect an outright uprising and it may prove to be a benefit but that doesnt mean they will be ignorant for long.they could either back down all together,knowing we wont take it anymore or two,gear up as well.but as history shows,no one gets anywhere while sitting down.its now time to question what is worth fighting for and what is worth letting happen.this is a personal choice on all LGBT.my choice has already been made.

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:25pm
  103. I would rather fill the jails with LGBT who stood up for their rights,then the hospital and morgue with dead bodies that most likely the law what even take a 2nd look at.how many transfolk have to die before the law even cares to find who did it,how many beatings will we need to witness before the local LGBT stand together?

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:37pm
  104. My prayers to you young man

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:48pm
  105. please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:44pm
  106. Why do people beat the hell out of someone for being gay? Its not gonna make them less gay or turn them straight. They love who they want.
    The homophobics need to get the fuck over it.
    They are not the one in the relationship.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:48pm
  107. It's because they represent their fears and some of their own closeted thoughts! And because they are idiots!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:57pm
  108. Amen

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:34pm
  109. I have gay family members and a lot of Gay friends, This kind of thing pisses me off I say Live and let live

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:35pm
  110. You're Right. because Love is Love and Hate is Nothing.

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:15pm
  111. Im a bisexual female. If someone wants to mess with me or anyone else, best believe I will be kicking ass.

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:27pm
  112. this just isnt right i am straight but know and love alot of gay people i just see a person this is sad

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:26pm
  113. Ignorance and stupidity.

Replied on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:24am
  114. fuck fags

Replied on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 6:25am
  115. screw dem all

Replied on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 6:26am
  116. Tidus, if u hate others just because they are not ur idea of perfect.. then u have no place on this page at all, and NO right to put others down.Get over yourself ... Live and let LOVE!

Replied on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 7:12am
  117. this needs to stop!!!!!!!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:48pm
  118. Hello Sherri please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:44pm
  119. I will check it out! thanks!

Replied on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:11pm
  120. This everyone is my friend Jared Olsen……WE <3 YOU JARED!!!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:48pm
  121. Very sad! People are so ignorant!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:49pm
  122. sick people are everywhere. wish him all the best

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:49pm
  123. Federal government need a death penalty for hate Crime. ..where is all the advocates groups?

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:50pm
  124. WTF is wrong with people?! Just live your life and let others do the same…. I don’t understand the unnessecary violence & hate!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:50pm
  125. My thoughts and Heart are with This young man

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:50pm
  126. thanking ALL those good cHRITIAN pastors espounding HATE violence and eath t ogays THEY are leading a GENOCIDIC attack on GLBT’s instead of CHRISTS words of acceptance of ALL people sick bastards protect pedophiles but BASH and threaten GLBT simply because GOD made thme tha tway

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:50pm
  127. So sorry, No person should ever have to accept this violent action !

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:51pm
  128. Omg

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:51pm
  129. I despise the word “alleged.” It makes it sound as though there is doubt attached.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:51pm
  130. Poor guy. World still has monsters so sorry.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:51pm
  131. Your friends Love you JARED!!!! Get well soon!!! We will find this guy…..

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:52pm
  132. Poor guy!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:52pm
  133. Hoping for a quick recovery! Thinking of u

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:52pm
  134. Omg

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:53pm
  135. my prayers and heart go out to you! Please get well! Remember your heart and personality are what makes you you. Your true loved ones with stand by you.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:53pm
  136. Prayers go out to him! I can not believe the nerve of people in society who have absolutely no compassion

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:54pm
  137. that is sad to hear!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:54pm
  138. Cant people accept the fact that gays/bi/trans were human too… Get well soon

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:55pm
  139. So sad :(

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:55pm
  140. please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:45pm
  141. I swear people make me sick. Like seriously sick. The only thing they accomplish by this is making everyone have compassion for the injured and hatred to the bullies. My heart goes out to this young man and wish him a full and speedy recovery.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:55pm
  142. People Suck!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:56pm
  143. please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:45pm
  144. awful.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:57pm
  145. please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:46pm
  146. Sad!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:57pm
  147. this is just sad…..

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:58pm
  148. SICK DO THE SAME TO THEM

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:58pm
  149. I don t belive….

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 3:59pm
  150. Is there a donation link?

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:00pm
  151. That’s horrible!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:00pm
  152. hope he gets better soon

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:00pm
  153. Bridget,though im sure you have alot of anger inside toward Christians and in the media lately,they have proven they deserve such mistrust and hatred but keep in mind that their ways and actions,are NOT a universal thing.One thing to remember is this-we can keep faith in man kind,who will ALWAYS let us down or keep faith in God,who we KNOW-does not promote such things and is not condoning these kinds of people.Even jesus has holy wrath.For example,when he his self chased gamblers and merchants from the temple and outside into the street.and he bluntly screamed *you have turned the house of God into a den of thieves!!* I was born and raised Christian and being apart of the LGBT,he alone taught me unconditional love.Why? because never once did he leave my side,as a matter of fact-as a transman,he picked out MY name for me.Because he loves all and not because of what we have done,been,said,who we loved but because we are his creations.the only creature in the world with a soul (well thats debatable lol) i mean the ones he came to die for.And as someone who is Christian,i WILL fight hatred,injustice and self righteous people.God his self also said that *revenge is mine* and on anyone who brings harm to those who love him (not *say* but really do.unlike alot of people in the media today) All i ask is,do not lump me together with those low lives.i do not believe what they do,faaaar from it.Trust NO man but trust God,that love will prevail.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:00pm
  154. For god’s sake, why the hell do these homophobes believe that beating someone within an inch of their life because they are gay, will somehow magically turn someone straight? This is disgusting! My heart goes out to the victim, and I wish him the best in his recovery. I hope they catch the bastards that did this and throw them in prison for a long time!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:00pm
  155. God Be with you and heal you

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:01pm
  156. Why??? >:(

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:01pm
  157. please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:46pm
  158. This could happen to any of us. So sorry

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:01pm
  159. There is no need for this… No need at all…

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:02pm
  160. wtf is wrong with this world that things like this even happen..

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:02pm
  161. please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:44pm
  162. its so fucking sad…but when we stsrt attacking the attackers its a crime fuck that they come for me im talking one of them fucking cowards with me…

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:03pm
  163. please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:46pm
  164. This shatters my soul. My heart goes out to him and his family. PLEASE, to my fellow LGBT brothers and sisters: Protect yourselves by all means neccessary. We need to protect each other, we need to look out for one another. Take self-defense classes, carry mace, etc, do what you need to do to protect yourselves. Do not allow anyone to take you down. These cowards have no value of human life. It’s either you or them, let it be them that goes down!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:03pm
  165. People need to live there own lives. Our prayers go out to you for a speedy recovery.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:03pm
  166. Horrible! Sick ! Mean People Suck!! Praying for this young man’s recovery and healing inside and out. Hopefully they will catch the scum that did this to him.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:03pm
  167. in colorado of all places, a state where MOST people are very accepting and tolerant. UNBELIEVABLY HORRIBLE!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:03pm
  168. This should never be ok.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:04pm
  169. Every time I see this I wish more gay people was like me. Carrying a gun legally and wouldn’t think twice on putting a bullet in someone’s head. Sorry I’m pissed about this.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:04pm
  170. THANK YOU, for being another sensible gay man who supports concealed carry!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:34pm
  171. (I am never for violence.) Someone who would do this is beneath a bug...squish 'em!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:19pm
  172. ...many of us do! and are more than willing to defend ourselves and our partners!

Replied on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:44am
  173. Spreading and showing extreme hate does not increase the heterosexuality or “manlihood” it makes you small and pathetic.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:04pm
  174. :-(

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:05pm
  175. <3 for him - I hope he recovers soon.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:08pm
  176. Shit. That is just wrong. To be assaulted cause you are gay is inexcusable. People need to worry about more important issues like economy politics shelter and unemployment. Get real. A person doesn’t choose to be gay it’s just who they are.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:11pm
  177. oh my lord thats crazy

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:11pm
  178. To all the homophobes, I’m a proud bisexual and I love my divas who can do makeup better than any straight woman. Now I dare your punk ass to do something to me!!!!!!!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:12pm
  179. it seems to me, the idiotic sickos that do stuff like that to a person is very scared of their sexuality. Are they afraid it is catching? Does that young man being gay affect him in some way? NO!! They are just sickos who are afraid of who they are attracted to sexually. I hope the abuser was caught & will be prosecuted harshly!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:18pm
  180. Sending Love, Thoughts, and Prayers ♥

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:20pm
  181. people make me sick,… this is so disgusting… smmfh!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:25pm
  182. What’s wrong with people!! What does it matter if you are gay. There is no reason to attack or hurt someone!! This is a disgrace!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:25pm
  183. I had six guys attack me when i lived in San Francisco a few years ago. I was luck, only cracked ribs, Brushed face, head split open. These cowards are everywhere now. I was always against guns. But thinking more toward it. I live in Chicago now. I never walk a night alone.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:27pm
  184. please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:46pm
  185. Sending healing thoughts ~

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:29pm
  186. if the tables were turned, how would homophobes like the hell beat out of them for being what they are?

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:31pm
  187. please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:43pm
  188. I love your profile picture. and I agree with your comment.

Replied on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:20am
  189. pore sweetheart, i’m thinking of you and those assholes will get what they deserve. I’m so sorry you had to go through this… <3

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:31pm
  190. just awful!!! Prayers to him and his loved ones!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:33pm
  191. And the Denver Police? 20 people savagely attacked this man and his friend under the classic definition of a vicious hate crime! Please do your job because you know these yokels are bragging…..

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:37pm
  192. People need to stop doing things like this to other people. Being gay is not something we choose for ourselves. I didn’t wake up a morning and decided to make my life harder by choosing to be gay and have to deal with ignorant and homophobic people that this to this man….people need to grow up and accept the fact that everyone can love who they want and shouldn’t be subjected to hiding their feelings and discrimination because of doing so…

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:41pm
  193. :( <3
    ^I just have no words.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:44pm
  194. Im am so sorry for your pain and suffering at the hands of someone else. Please dont let then stop you from living your life and please dont let those haters define you. I wish you a speedy recovery, and best wishes in your future.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:45pm
  195. Fight back get a gun…taser…pepper spray…knife…..

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:47pm
  196. this is so freakin sad! A human being can go outside in America with out the fear of being beaten… Its a sad day in America cause I know this young man didnt deserve this. I hope they catch the people who did this and well i cant say what i want to do to them but they should get the book thrown at them… I send this Poor man all my love and Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:51pm
  197. Has victim witness gone to him yet? It is national And will help with a lot of issues he is going to have

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:53pm
  198. This is NOT alleged! Catch the bigoted, evil haters and give them justice!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 4:58pm
  199. The people who did this need to be curb stomped.. js

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:00pm
  200. omg!!! GOD PLEASE HELP THIS GUY!!!THIS NEED TO STOP ASAP!! WE NEED TO COME TOGETHER AND FIGHT BACK!!!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:03pm
  201. I do not have word
    But I feel a lot!
    Disguisting!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:05pm
  202. well i hope u are happy anti gay pricks, cuz ur god would NOT approve of this violence

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:08pm
  203. please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:48pm
  204. Because we do live in a world of mean spirited people. This is the very reason why we have laws that protect people from hate crimes. Such a Colorful State is Colorado yet it’s own people find it difficult to celebrate diversity.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:10pm
  205. Oh my god. I really hope he be Okay.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:13pm
  206. please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:47pm
  207. whoever did that must be dealt with seriously. Coward!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:14pm
  208. hope they found those thugs and charge them with attempted murder!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:23pm
  209. so horrible–well wishes!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:26pm
  210. For everyone that says that gay rights aren’t a big deal – they fucking are, and this is why.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:26pm
  211. That’s just horrible :( what is wrong with people these days?

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:27pm
  212. Wishing him a speedy recovery and praying that justice is served soon.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:28pm
  213. I just dont understand why this has to happen, are those terrible afraid of themselves being attracted so to put that thought they beat the hell out of people

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:29pm
  214. No one has the right to do this to a human being! The things that did this were certainly not human! Hope they are found and convicted. Wish someone would do the same thing to them and see how they like it. Prayers go out to this young man!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:33pm
  215. “We do have a lot in common.
    The same air, the same Earth, the same sky.
    Maybe if we started looking at
    what’s the same instead of
    always looking at what’s different,

…well, who knows?”

― Meowth

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:33pm
  216. nul :-(

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:39pm
  217. :( :( :(

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:40pm
  218. Shame on attackers!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:40pm
  219. holy shit–assholes

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:41pm
  220. awww poor bby :(

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:42pm
  221. and when he is all better he will still be GAY…

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:42pm
  222. D: This is horrifc, how can people justify this and thinks it’s the right thing to do? It’s like a replay of history, the Klu Klux Klan all over again

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:45pm
  223. Animals! Like doing this to him gave them any worth in life. PORRA!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:47pm
  224. ;(

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:51pm
  225. tsk tsk.. i still believe in digital karma.. :(

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:51pm
  226. omg. poor angel…. hope makes a speedy full recovery…. sick fucks in the world…

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:53pm
  227. :( recently my fren (a stud) was burnt with acid by 2 guys face down (in Guyana) what can we do :(

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:54pm
  228. Omg…:(

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 5:55pm
  229. Im so sad sorry this happen to this young man its very hurtful inhuman and hateful. Please stop all this hate…..This young man didn’t deserve this treatment at all and my prayers are with him.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:06pm
  230. Breaks my heart. I’ll pray for you buddy. When’s this shit gonna stop?

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:07pm
  231. homosexuality illegal but noone dare to raise hand against us . lgbt ppl of usa break the silence

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:10pm
  232. Omg!! Im so sorry!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:11pm
  233. ATTENTION: There’s a link at the bottom of this article to a facebook page, intended to raise funds & offer this person support: Friends and supporters have created a Facebook page called Justice for Jared, which is following his recovery and the criminal investigation of his attack.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:13pm
  234. please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:47pm
  235. People who do thing’s like this are the worst people in the universe.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:28pm
  236. I feel so bad for him to have had that happen to him. I hope they raise the money for his surgery, and they catch whoever did this to him.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:29pm
  237. That’s just terrible. Ever heard of EQUAL RIGHTS?!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:34pm
  238. Some people are pathetic!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:39pm
  239. My <3 gos out to him and the fam

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:41pm
  240. please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:46pm
  241. this is why we need hate crimes nation wide, gay marriage legal nationwide. We need a nation standing strong together. Hope the person responsible pays

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:41pm
  242. This has to stop… BIGOTS are very dangerous.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:42pm
  243. Assholes! Pisses me off to no end! Hope they throw their asses in jail!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:42pm
  244. Cowards to attack someone.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:42pm
  245. I think people who commit these hate crimes are ignorant, and not comfortable with their OWN sexuality/gender.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:46pm
  246. please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:46pm
  247. terrible

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:48pm
  248. So sad, i wish the culprits get delt with harshly come judgement day, and i wish him a very speedy recovery

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:52pm
  249. What kind of sick bastard would do that to another human being is beyond me.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:58pm
  250. People are still plain old stupid we are in the year 2013 I feel very sad for humanity

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:03pm
  251. c honteux

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:04pm
  252. this is just sad

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:06pm
  253. smh…..I wish a mf would try dat wit me

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:08pm
  254. please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:43pm
  255. This is so sad! People are so stupid! Why would you do this to another human being just because of who they choose to love!!!! Get right people!!!! Stop hate…..Stop committing crimes against people who choose to love differently than you, it’s their right to LOVE who they want to!!!! They do not deserve to be beaten to be hated because of LOVE!~

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:19pm
  256. Just so sad

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:24pm
  257. Omg being gay is wrong but beating a man severely isn’t gtfo…..people need to mind their own fuckin business y dont u worry about “saving” urself b4 u go judge some1 else

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:24pm
  258. =( makes me angry too

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:25pm
  259. so very sad

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:32pm
  260. I would expect this in Texas :( I hope he will recover asap.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:34pm
  261. This is so sickening! When are people going to grow up and get over themselves?! If people worried HALF as much about their own life as they do everyone else’s–I can only IMAGINE how much greater this world would be!!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:39pm
  262. people are mean, there is no reason to be that way, may your Karma be three times worse, why can you not just leave people to live their live God Bless this young man.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:40pm
  263. I hate ppl that beat gay ppl is not fear to use

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:44pm
  264. Poor guy :o

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:49pm
  265. please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:48pm
  266. ive been beat up too, it does get better. i find i talk less now, kinda sad not to be open around everyone.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:53pm
  267. This kind of crap ticks me off! :-/

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:54pm
  268. No, how horrible! People can b so ugly.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:56pm
  269. Karma’s going to take care of that !!! Haters gonna have to pay one way or another….. Go Karma !!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:56pm
  270. so shocking and so very sad my heart goes out to him xx

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 7:58pm
  271. We don’t “know” anything of the sort Christian. The only things you “know” about him are in a book written by man, and IT’S a crock of shit.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:00pm
  272. if you god said this was ok to do to some one then keep your god. I don’t need one like that.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:01pm
  273. Everyone has the rights to be with who ever the want to be with!!!!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:02pm
  274. If I ever see this, I will absolutely beat the living shit out of everyone of the people. -_- Absolutely ridiculous.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:04pm
  275. when is it going to stop put these thug/ hate crimes people in jail for life

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:04pm
  276. What the hell is with these animals running loose every member of the LGBTQI need tasers and self defense lesson for life

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:07pm
  277. Omg sickened here

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:08pm
  278. Poor guy, how messed up!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:13pm
  279. omg D= WTF people that poor guy

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:14pm
  280. Oh fuck no!!! Ugh

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:14pm
  281. I don’t understand why fools that beat up the gay community. when a man or a woman see someone they like feelings come up to the surface. some times a relashonship works. man and women have good and bad sexual encounters. they love get hurt. get married. don’t gay men and ladys have the same. whats going to happen next sexuality wars. f*** me. now wheres my marry gold.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:15pm
  282. It Pisses us off too

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:16pm
  283. do the same thing to the people responsible

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:16pm
  284. What goes around comes around no worries

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:19pm
  285. please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:44pm
  286. Wow, you don’t gotta go that far.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:25pm
  287. always lock your car doors anytime you get in the car IMMEDIATELY!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:26pm
  288. karma…

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:29pm
  289. I don’t understand what the world is coming to. This is very sad. :(

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:38pm
  290. OMG this is the kind of thing that upsets me, these beautiful children, teens, and young adults as part of the gay community myself i stand up for them. i know that we are all human and we as gay people need to stand our grounds. after all if we as gay people attacked and brutally abused straight men/women for being who they are then they wouldnt like it. we all have the right to love whomever we want. not one person can make us gay people straight. i dont like to read about this nor do i like to see this kind of thing happen to anybody… it isnt right!!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:39pm
  291. Im so upset that this happens….why cant people shut the fuck up and stop being jealous that these people are in love. Why cant people just live life

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:39pm
  292. I am so sorry gentle hugs to you

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:42pm
  293. God will be with you. I cannot believe that they do that to him. those assholes

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:43pm
  294. sicking

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:46pm
  295. so sad………….praying

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:47pm
  296. those sons of…

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:55pm
  297. Terrible to hear about this! :(

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 8:57pm
  298. my 6’3 250 lbs self catches someone doing that they are gonna get hurt and get hurt bad. There is no reason for this

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:01pm
  299. Brings painful tears to my eyes. Healing prayers, brother!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:03pm
  300. prayers to him!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:05pm
  301. this breaks my heart…hate is taught and that is a horrific thought that someone taught this abuser that it is ok to treat other this way.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:06pm
  302. I can’t really do much for that poor guy. But I wouldn’t mind finding a bunch of people to do the same to the people or person that hurt the poor kid. :(

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:07pm
  303. Whomever did this are true cowards.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:08pm
  304. that is not right.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:11pm
  305. I hope he recovers soon n prayers send his way

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:12pm
  306. Who ever did this remember Karma!!!! If I were you I would be scared!!! Shame on you how would you like this to happen to you?

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:15pm
  307. THIS IS THE TYPE OF PROGRAMMING NEEDED ON Sweet TV! Anderson Cooper 360 will never see this young man. #shame

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:23pm
  308. PLEASE COME BE A PART OF Sweet TV! News and Programming by, for and about the LGBT community and more.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:24pm
  309. OMG the poor baby, when will people stop judging and start loving!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:29pm
  310. Stupid pig corrupt cops ! I mean not every gay man hitting on straight guys ,think some straight homophobes full of themselves .Some of my 2 spirited gay friends repulsed by some straight men and prefer there own kind .I am bi sexual and have dealt with hate from religious bully assholes thinking they doing god wills by shunning and judging me there loss. cuz I am still a good person. And these bully self righteous ego morons trying to politically correct everybody cuz someone else’s rights conflict with there’s is bullshit

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:30pm
  311. This could be your son or daughter..It HAS to be stopped!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:31pm
  312. please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Replied on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:45pm
  313. <3<3

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:31pm
  314. are they tryna beat the gay out of him bc in the end he’s still gay.. wtf

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:38pm
  315. Omg this breaks my heart

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:40pm
  316. Saying a prayer for him. Please keep us updated
    I hope the attackers get what they deserve

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:41pm
  317. Hey Heather, please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:43pm
  318. awful-

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:44pm
  319. please consider joining in on SWEET TV! THE LGBT NEWS AND TV SOURCE!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:47pm
  320. This is ridiculous. Can’t we accept each other and get along, is that too much to ask

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:52pm
  321. sickening

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:56pm
  322. People should carry and stop this shit from happening. I wouldn’t hesitate if one or more of these ignorant scumbag bigots came up to me. I’d shoot to kill and protect myself. Maybe a lgbt plastic surgeon will step up and help him out. Prayers for you dude.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:56pm
  323. this shit pisses me off, and people wonder why our country is always fighting with other countries, why we are always at war, and why our country is in the crappy shape it is in right now, it is due to all this hate, anger, stupidity, bullying, and ignorance. this is disgusting and absolutely not called for. poor kid, he can’t nor should have to change who he is inside, he loves who he wants to love and he is not harming straight people by loving other men. ugh people grow up honestly

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:56pm
  324. Holy shit!!! That ain’t fair…

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:56pm
  325. “Serious people ONLY the same way your reading this comment today I read it about 8 months ago. I decided to take a look and see what was to offer. I became a referral agent and I have made over $5,000 in almost 3 months just doing this part time..if you know how to copy and paste and respond to emails then this position is for you..NOT A SCAM OR SPAM 100% legit. It has changed my life IM A SINGLE MOTHER MY FINANCIAL ISSUES ARE OVER 100%. If you’re interested in getting paid WHENEVER working from home send me a friend request or a message and I will get you started. I guarantee you will thank me later and that’s a PROMISE!!!! Stop looking around for online jobs that promise so much and give nothing in return. The search has just ended for you…USA and Canada only must be 18 years or older…”

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:00pm
  326. I live in Denver….This fucking pisses me off >:0!!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:02pm
  327. This is horrible. My heart goes out to this young man and his family. I am a straight married woman and I am working on getting my online ministers certificate so I can marry all of my gay friends :) <3

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:03pm
  328. Sad. This is why teens and people commit suicide because of bullies.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:06pm
  329. Totally out of order. Why can’t people leave others to live there lives how the choose.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:06pm
  330. I’m schocked that something like this happen in that country.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:10pm
  331. I’m not gay, but this type of behaviour from narrow minded rednecks should never be tolerated – they have no right to treat anyone like this regardless of sexual preference – what’s next people with blue eyes – stop the violence and stop the in tolerance – just because this young man is gay is no reason to beat him within an inch of his life – who ever did this you are just a pig and karma is a bitch – what you reap you will sew KARMA IT’S GOING TO BITE YOU HARD YOU REDNECK BIGOT

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:10pm
  332. a little blood goes a long way. what does his face look like after he was cleaned up ? yes, he has a swollen lip.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:10pm
  333. smh

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:17pm
  334. thoughts are with you!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:18pm
  335. Very sad, I hope the HATEFUL BASTARDS that did this will be punished.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:22pm
  336. Aw what a cutie just because he’s gay doesn’t mean you gotta hate. If you don’t like gay people why waste your time bothering them. Some people are stupid and makes no sense at all. If a person is gay or whatever let them be who they are. Don’t hurt them for being them. It’ not right. I know that a lot of people don’t take others for who they are because of how they grew up…. But you should take a person for who they are not for who you want them to be it’s not right. I’m not a big fan of lesbians but I have no problems with being their friends. I find gays more attractive and they have an awesome personality. Unlike some people. I gather be friends with a gay guy instead of a straight guy.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:23pm
  337. Heather Ryan… They don’t beat the hell out of them because they are gay. They use that as an excuse to justify what they have done! They would just as easily do something this horrible to anybody! A homeless person, a gay person, a women, or just a regular Joe they catch off guard. Anyone who they perceive as weak! Because they are disgusting cowards who get their rocks off on hurting people!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:25pm
  338. they fucked him up bigtime…the perpetrators need to recieve the same treatment in retrobution!!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:27pm
  339. oh poor thing, that is so horrible! feel better soon, sweetie! hugs

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:27pm
  340. That’s TERRIBLE. People that beat innocent others for their choices are ridiculous!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:29pm
  341. This is terrible ….My heart goes out to this young man !!!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:31pm
  342. guess it makes them feel like real he men…instead of trying to pray away the gay I guess they figure they’ll beat away the gay. frigging morons

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:33pm
  343. I hope he gets beter.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:34pm
  344. This is very depressing:(

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:40pm
  345. So weird two years ago tonight I broke my nose like this in an almost fatal accident.. He’s in for a hell of pain gettin that fixed! Pic made me feel sick.. I feel did u buddy ur in my prayers :/

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:42pm
  346. Its so sad that we can’t get along in this country. This kind of beating happens every day.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:44pm
  347. ;3; That poor sweet kid…

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:44pm
  348. This is… I can’t wrap my head around how people can be so evil.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:46pm
  349. This is why I’m getting a CCW permit.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 10:59pm
  350. We r all gods children, what a person’s preference is there own business, and should not be hurt for that….

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:00pm
  351. Where’s that stray bolt of lightning when you need it. FRY THEIR ASSES!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:04pm
  352. WTF seriously what the fuck is going on with those buttholes motherfuckers beating ppl just for having a different sexual orientations……Fuck all of them

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:05pm
  353. Outrageous and inhumane!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:09pm
  354. So fucking wrong

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:15pm
  355. ;-(.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:17pm
  356. Oh my gee

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:18pm
  357. wow

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:22pm
  358. Poor thing ;-

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:24pm
  359. Josh. This angers me.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:25pm
  360. Not all but many who attack gay people fear gayness in themselves and are attacking what they hate and fear within.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:25pm
  361. These pukes that committed this crime are so insecure about their own sexuality and probably have little peepees!! THEY should be thrilled that there is less competion for women with gay men in the world!!!!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:25pm
  362. Alek this angers me to the extreme. Why would someone harm another for being themselves????

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:26pm
  363. This makes me sad and angry at the same time. D’:<

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:27pm
  364. This makes me sick!!!

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:30pm
  365. OM

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:30pm
  366. OMG poor baby…hope they caught the idiot that did this to the poor kid. Disgusting, I am not a violent women but I could be if I could find that loser that hurt this poor kid. Feel better soon honey <3

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:32pm
  367. I hope they catch the criminal thugs and are prosecuted for the hate crimes they committed. Disgusting.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:32pm
  368. That’s not right.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:33pm
  369. This is heartbreaking and made me sick to my stomach to see an innocent man being beaten for loving another human being why can’t people see that it’s not about gender it’s about love and their isn’t anything wrong with loving another human being LOVE is LOVE and it doesn’t matter from whom nor where it comes from as long they are happy and are loved my prayers go out to this young man and his family remember god is good and he sure don’t like ugly what they did to this kid someone will do it to them worst…

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:37pm
  370. SHIT, that poor guy

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:37pm
  371. Poor guy…

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:40pm
  372. OMG the world can be so cruel we are all god children the world should be a better place no matter who we and what race we are.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:52pm
  373. The fucking bastards that do this to people. I hope the bastard goes to jail and is made to be someone’s bitch.

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:54pm
  374. Omg. This makes me want to torture the scum who did this

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:54pm
  375. WHY….WHY….WHY IS THIS STILL HAPPENING…ISN’T IT TIME TO TAKE A STAND

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:54pm
  376. Sickening, people can be so cruel. :(

Posted on Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 11:59pm
  377. Such a shame that we as a people have become so intolerant, and so bad to each other. This is so very wrong.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:01am
  378. poor dear

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:03am
  379. WTF??? I don’t understand humans anymore!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:03am
  380. I’m so hurt seeing this. :’( I hope he recovers! My heart goes out to him

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:06am
  381. God damnit…

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:07am
  382. This is… Just wrong…

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:09am
  383. I live in Denver and this actually makes me fear leaving the house with my girlfriend.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:10am
  384. What is WRONG with people?

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:17am
  385. :( they are sick

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:19am
  386. Some people are so nasty dam this makes me wild

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:21am
  387. GOD I HATE PEOPLE!!!!!! Jarod your very strong!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:25am
  388. Emmy Callinan this is a perfect example of what I was talking about

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:25am
  389. People suck. This is just horrible. Why can’t we live and let live!?! Geez

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:28am
  390. This is so very sad. This poor baby has to go through all this pain because of hate. People hate out of fear of what they don’t understand. Well I hate what has been done to this child. LOVE IS LOVE!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:29am
  391. Some people are just assholes!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:34am
  392. sighs…this is horrible. I hope he fully recovers from his injured.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:35am
  393. God Bless this guy!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:39am
  394. <3

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:40am
  395. This is why I was so afraid to come out when I was a kid and up until just a year ago.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:40am
  396. This is so horrible!!! Hope they catch the coward who did this. Or hope he gets punched in the face to see how it feels…
    Stay strong #equal

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:41am
  397. POOR BABY

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:43am
  398. That is horrible!! People don’t get beat for being straight…

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:44am
  399. Hope he’ll be better :-(

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:58am
  400. Hope he heals. So senseless…..

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:59am
  401. How horrible, sending my thoughts and prayers and speedy recovery….

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:02am
  402. I think that places where people congregate (bars,clubs,etc) should have a safety perimeter around the business. Keep someone outside to watch for potential trouble. Equipped with a flashlight, a phone and a notepad. If there is a presence there, it could help or prevent things of this nature from happening in the future. The more preemptive steps are taken, the safer we will all be.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:03am
  403. soo sad….

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:07am
  404. barstards

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:08am
  405. this is fucking bullshit, if this had happened to a black man , it would have been the new Treyvon case!!!!! Why is ok for gays still to be beaten!!!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:09am
  406. Why do peope do that i hope he better

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:09am
  407. sorry, not going to like this. wheres the thumb down?

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:11am
  408. Im so tired of people beating on each other.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:13am
  409. :-’( I’m gay! AND PROUD!!!!!!! <3
    I feel so bad for this kid! My heart goes out to him, and I hope he gets better soon!!!! He’s a good looking man. Why would someone hurt him? People can LOVE WHO THEY WANT!!!!!!!! It doesn’t matter! GAY IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!! If he was mine, I’d beat the $#!+ out of those people! And you know what, I’d still beat them up! Praise the lord that he lived. I wish I could see him, and tell him I wish he gets well soon! And that I’m glad he survived this TERRIBLE incident!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:16am
  410. that is piped when will people stop with the hate

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:16am
  411. There is absolutely no excuse for this. I bet if gay people beat the hell out of someone for being straight you wouldn’t hear the end of it.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:20am
  412. poor guy, people need to stop hating on others for who they wanna be with. Wheres the love for our people guys? everyone is one in the same so stop hating.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:33am
  413. Stay strong. Don’t listen 2 what them people say. Never being how u r cuz who u r is important 2 somebody. You get all my support.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:38am
  414. This is the only thing I worried about when my daughter came out. Hope he has a fast recovery.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:44am
  415. thats so horrible :’(

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:45am
  416. I feel for this young man; not enough words to describe how angry it makes me feel!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:45am
  417. ” what are you looking at faggot” and then the beat the hell out of the guy how much more proof of a hate crime do the fools need?

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:46am
  418. O that poor guy!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:49am
  419. :( I wish all this hatred would disappear. Why hate somebody just because of their sexual orientation? I don’t get it :(

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:52am
  420. ..sendn love

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:53am
  421. How horrible… I’m so sorry to see this.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:53am
  422. So sad!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:54am
  423. I really want to beat the shit out of whoever did this to this beautiful, beautiful person.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 2:09am
  424. Alleged? Look at the poor guy’s face! You can’t say it didn’t happen!!! Poor guy is gonna need a nose, a jaw, & teeth!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 2:11am
  425. Godspeed in your recovery you sweet man in my prayers.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 2:12am
  426. I am DISGUSTED with society.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 2:26am
  427. hate homophobia

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 2:34am
  428. This is a sick world… love and peace, swift healing to this poor child… nobody deserves this!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 2:36am
  429. This needs to STOP NOW! THESE PEOPLE DOING THESE HATE CRIMES ,NEED TO BE LOCKED UP & THE KEY THROWN AWAY!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 2:40am
  430. Umm.. Fight. Fight back. Kill a fool. This is no different than racism. Don’t stand for this at all. I’m violent sorry fuck that.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 2:46am
  431. Oh My God …. I Wish I Could Just Give Him A Hug.

I Like In Denver. Is There Anything I Can Do For Him?

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 2:46am
  432. thats so awful i just dont understand why people are so full of hate.all my best to you and your family.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 2:54am
  433. wow! I live 50 miles north of Denver. Sad :(

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 2:55am
  434. why? why? why? W T F is so wrong that people feel so incredibly threatened that they have be violent and cause such pain? Prayers surround you young man…

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 2:57am
  435. Very sad people :(

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 3:02am
  436. That’s terrible and disgusting. Karma will come. Guarantee. I feel awful for this boy. Wish I can be of help. I’m small but feisty I will stand up for anyone. ♥

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 3:13am
  437. People suck.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 3:20am
  438. ):

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 3:21am
  439. bastards

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 3:27am
  440. Obviously, he pissed off people by sharing his gay rights which he isn’t supposed to have anyway. No one needs to be beaten… but he should really keep quiet about it next time.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 3:35am
  441. Glad he lived to tell his tale! Hope you recover friend!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 3:36am
  442. This post is sure filled with so much love!! Gives us all hope!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 3:38am
  443. poor kid :(

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 3:42am
  444. being gay is not a crime!!! its how you live and what you do.. you dont have to punish someone on what they are,, being gay or straight doesn’t rate you as a human its how you been doing as human.. beating this guy makes you happy but do you think it adds something to you?? we are created equal by Creator.. me, you and him..iits easy to be look like a human but hard to act like one..human appearance…animal behavior..>>

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 3:46am
  445. Very sad. I don’t understand why people do this.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 3:50am
  446. Homophobia needs to take a hike & never come back! This is an outrage! My prayers go out to this man.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 3:51am
  447. ALLEGED. It’s sad this happened, but until the facts are straightened out, shouting anti-gay prematurely is getting old

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 3:59am
  448. Really what the fuck. somebody is fighting there self you don’t do this kind of shit unless you are trying to prove something to yourself. or others man how ever did this remember shit comes back ten fold and you better beleave it because its coming asswhole. To the poor guy this happened to sweety I hope you get well fast and don’t let something like this stop you from being you

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 4:00am
  449. Why is all this happening? For god sakes !! Is real possible to get more ignorant at this point… U don’t like it? Then don’t watch it… I think is so normal…

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 4:17am
  450. Just horrible :(

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 4:21am
  451. That’s just WRONG on all levels, people will meet their ill-fated samskaras for incurring evil! AUM JAI KALI MA!!!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 4:26am
  452. this is absolutely HORRIBLE! what is wrong with some people to have to do this to another human being?

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 4:27am
  453. This is sad.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 4:28am
  454. God bless you man.This shits gotta stop

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 4:31am
  455. prayers

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 4:43am
  456. Lady Gaga could probably pay it in full with no repercussions to her new touring finances.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 4:55am
  457. I feel so bad for him! If only I could do something to prevent things like this from happening… I wish the world was more accepting…

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:02am
  458. I am going to be sick to my stomach! Human Being … He is a Human Being. Flesh… Blood… Feelingls… Tears & Pain. He is a Human Being with ones he loves, and ones who love him back… He is a Human Being~”~Tear -2- Eye… He is a Human…. Being~

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:11am
  459. Mu god, I hate the homophobia !

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:13am
  460. Makes me sick to my stomach. God bless

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:16am
  461. I wish you speedy recovery. May the lord be with you and your family.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:21am
  462. That’s just so messed up. My heart goes out to him. Stand strong..

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:23am
  463. Heads up ally Robledo trial is held this thursday at 8.00 nez perce county courthouse. please join us to support the civil rights of ally robledo, in addition to all lgbt in the lewis clark valley. We have a biased justice system lets fight to change it.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:25am
  464. Heads up ally Robledo trial is held this thursday at 8.00 nez perce county courthouse. please join us to support the civil rights of ally robledo, in addition to all lgbt in the lewis clark valley. We have a biased justice system lets fight to change it.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:25am
  465. Heads up ally Robledo trial is held this thursday at 8.00 nez perce county courthouse. please join us to support the civil rights of ally robledo, in addition to all lgbt in the lewis clark valley. We have a biased justice system lets fight to change it.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:25am
  466. @illias askew: why should anyone have to be quiet about who they are? Or they get beaten up? F that! Your statement is bullshit!!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:27am
  467. aww great

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:27am
  468. MAS GAY KASI SILA INSECURE SA MAGANDANG LALAKE! PWEEEEEE!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:29am
  469. Omg. Worst morning ever.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:36am
  470. Poor fella. Please tell he’s ok.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:37am
  471. im gay and I keep a pistol…for shit like this

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:44am
  472. Dislike.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:48am
  473. The Devil is in some people. Thats a shame.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 5:58am
  474. That is disgusting that poor guy my heart goes ouy to him..

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 6:00am
  475. Some people are just evil!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 6:01am
  476. anong nagyari?

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 6:04am
  477. Do you see the tear marks through the blood.. wow…

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 6:14am
  478. wtf! my heart goes out to him!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 6:22am
  479. The guys that beat him need to pay for this. Shameful.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 6:30am
  480. ♥Loving the same sex maybe a sin and even disgusting to some people but no matter what,the human heart has full control on who to love ♥

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 6:50am
  481. how incredibly sad. my best wishes to him and his family.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 7:04am
  482. God bless the person who did this they’ll need alot of prayer…just pure evil! Hope he recoveries a stronger person…sad

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 7:15am
  483. Im so sorry this happened. My son was attacked 2 years ago.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 7:21am
  484. :(((((((((((((((((

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 7:26am
  485. pricks

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 7:44am
  486. Oh man, I live in Denver
    He should hang with me. Or with ppl who r known at least! What was he doing that got him in a fight? Curious? Cuz even on street level the st. Family watches out for each other. N were was he? N how come alone? Curious?

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 8:04am
  487. Prayers to him and his family for this horrible hate crime! No one should ever be attacked because of how their heart chooses to love!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 8:26am
  488. Thats ridiculous to beat on someone for being who they are. I hope whatever bastard did this to him is done the same way. This shit needs to end. This is no more different than when black & white folks could not be together or marry. Our hearts goes out to him.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 8:57am
  489. OMG how disgusting…who ever beat him needs 2 be dropped into a pit full of lions and left there…My prayers are with u hun!! <3 <3 <3

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 9:12am
  490. OMG. I hate to see this. Wishing you speedy recovery and praying for you.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 9:14am
  491. this is a sin :(

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 9:22am
  492. Sending love and healing to you mate oxoxox

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 9:41am
  493. good luck young man xo

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 9:44am
  494. poor kid hope he will be ok people should be assume in them self going doing this to someone all because he is gay

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 9:51am
  495. SO SAD! :(*

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 10:33am
  496. So very sad.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 11:17am
  497. Disgusting cowardly act, did they get the people responsilbe?

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 11:19am
  498. Christ weeps, we all should! My prayers for this young man. Prayers for justice and remorse for the perpetrators!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 11:27am
  499. Omg this is so sad. And he was such a cutie. What sick people in the world to do something like that

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 11:30am
  500. omg baby. :’( people are so cruel.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 11:35am
  501. So sad… Is there an end to violence and hate from the bigots? Is there any justice? Is there public conscience that this is bad, really?

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 11:50am
  502. How horrible! ):

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 11:55am
  503. Humans today so sad my prayers go out to this young man )O(

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:08pm
  504. Heal & Be Strong!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:13pm
  505. This shit needs to fucking end. ..o God

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:17pm
  506. :-(.. Sending such strong prayers to him.. May god bless him, comfort him, surround him heal him and restore him.. And prayers to his family/ friends who are on this ride with him…

The world really is in need of love…. I can’t even like this page.. It’s just hurtful and sad to see the small minded world we live in..

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:26pm
  507. my screen only let me see the first picture at first and i thought he was beautiful, take a second to think about the fact that i saw this kids picture and wanted to hug him for whatever his story was, (not seeing the other pic yet) and then i saw the other pic…i cant believ anyone would do this to him..like you see his pic and smile cuz he looks so friendly, for that matter anyone…how could a person commit such a hate crime..i just dnt understand…

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:46pm
  508. I can’t believe stuff like this still happens in the United States of America. Syria, ok, but the USA? Some of us are not as civilized as we try to make others believe.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:49pm
  509. I hope whoever did this becomes Big Bubba’s bitch in prison!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:51pm
  510. so what are they going to do to the people that beat him. they need an aggravated assault charge for this.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:54pm
  511. Such bullshit

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:57pm
  512. This is just to heart breaking …I mean when will this shit stop …my God …he is a HUMAN BEING …speedy recovery young man …you are in my prayers for sure …smh …so sad :(

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 12:59pm
  513. So fucking sad, how come we don’t see this on world news ?

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:31pm
  514. Oh my God . . . will this hatred never end . . . a theory of mine, those who beat up a gay man or woman, is likely afraid HE is exactly like his target . . . same is true for ALL bullies . . .

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 1:46pm
  515. Why would anyone harm anyone :’(

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 2:07pm
  516. I feel for him. My prayers are with you man. This is nauseating and angers me to think someone can be so hateful and take it out on an incident human being!!!

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 2:17pm
  517. You know what’s the most sad? If this kid looked and acted straight they probably would have left him alone. I know I struggle with my gay friends who are more obviously flamboyant. But I know I shouldn’t, and yet it’s so ingrained into American men that being gay, having feeling (America Jesus forbid); expressing your emotions, or otherwise balancing your masculine and feminine

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 2:35pm
  518. catch the nasty evil bashers of this nice person and smash their faces and give them a good beating

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 2:51pm
  519. my support and my best wishes are with you and i hope that things work out for you and justice is servied and it is fair.Good luck

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 2:55pm
  520. @@

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 2:57pm
  521. I am tired of the attacks and I hope they catch those responsible

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 3:02pm
  522. This has to STOP. Just awful.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 3:07pm
  523. Omg. This is Bullshit! I don’t know how someone could so this to another person just for being gay

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 3:27pm
  524. Espero que se vaya recuperando y que cojan a los responsables y les den lo suyo. Este muchacho merece vivir su sexualidad como el la sienta

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 3:38pm
  525. this pisses me off

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 3:43pm
  526. If, anybody EVER did this to one of my sons.The police better find them(him) first because,If I find them first I would be on death row…

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 4:14pm
  527. Take self-defense classes. If you don’t have the time or money, carry pepper spray or a taser. You can purchase pepper spray for $5 on amazon.

Don’t become a victim for gay bashers.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 4:59pm
  528. Great… I just freaking moved to Denver. What the hell.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 7:50pm
  529. It’s stuff like this that makes me fight for our rights to be ourselves. I vow to protect my fellow LGBT members at any cost.

Posted on Thursday, September 5, 2013 at 8:18pm