Anti-gay hate group claims three-year boycott of Home Depot was a success

Retailer: 'We haven’t made any changes to our policies for inclusion and respect ... and have no intention of doing so'
Sunday, September 8, 2013

The anti-gay hate group American Family Association (AFA) announced Thursday it was ending its three year boycott of the Home Depot because it was satisfied the home improvement retailer no longer supports gay rights groups.

Randy Sharp, director of special projects for American Family Association, said that “after monitoring the company for several months,” the AFA was “satisfied” that Home Depot has withdrawn its major financial contributions to gay activist groups and to their activities.

The AFA launched the boycott three years ago in response to Home Depot’s support of LGBT pride events, and for promoting diversity-oriented organization, including “Out and Equal Workplace Advocates,” an LGBT advocacy group that supports workplace diversity, marriage equality, and activities such as Transgender Remembrance Day. The Home Depot also supports the Human Rights Campaign.

The AFA claimed Home Depot’s support for such programs was an effort to “promote the homosexual agenda.”

Sharp did not elaborate on any specifics that led to ending the boycott, but Home Depot spokesman Stephen Holmes told ThinkProgress that nothing at the company had changed:

“We haven’t made any changes to our policies for inclusion and respect of all people, regardless of their sexual orientation. We have not directed our associates to discontinue participation in Pride or other community events, and have no intention of doing so,” Holmes said.

Executives at Home Depot have previously rebuffed the AFA at shareholder meetings, and has ignored the boycott entirely.

The AFA has been designated as an anti-gay “hate group” by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).

According to the SPLC, the AFA specializes in the “propagation of known falsehoods” and the use of “demonizing propaganda” against LGBT people.

AFA’s boycott “victory” lap comes just two weeks after Home Depot report second quarter sales were 9.5% higher than a year ago, handily exceeding consensus estimates. Earnings per share jumped 23% year-over-year, also higher than consensus expectations.

Archives: , , , , ,

Filed under: National Headlines

1. This is reprehensible. Oh well, no more shopping at Home Depot for me!

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:42pm
  2. clearly you didn't read the story.

Replied on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:45pm
  3. Does that mean you're anti-gay? If so...shame on you.

Replied on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:45pm
  4. Why? If Home Depot says nothing has changed, then why are you stop shopping there? Have you ever stopped to think that this is exactly what the hate groups are trying for? They see that they are not winning so they are trying another pathetic tactic to get the GLBT folks to stop shopping there because of a lie.

Replied on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:46pm
  5. They probably just want to be able to go shopping again. :p

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:42pm
  6. Where else can you go?

Replied on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 9:20pm
  7. oh, and i thought all those friendly greetings from the ot men were flirts. damn

Replied on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 2:41am
  8. This is kind of hilarious.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:43pm
  9. We have a few that come in to the red and blue store and tell us exactly why they don’t shop at Home Depot. They go on and on with their homophobic rants. Little do they realize that the place where they shop also has benefits for domestic partners!

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:44pm
  10. I wouldn’t accept the AFA’s word for anything.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:46pm
  11. Accomplish nothing and claim victory!

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:47pm
  12. i will buy at Home Depot ONLY!

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:48pm
  13. A lesbian can’t resist Home Depot anymore than a gay man could resist FREE tickets to opening night of a new Broadway musical.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:48pm
  14. true for me!

Replied on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:52pm
  15. I know a lot of Bears who would prefer Home Depot to the musical as well. :)

Replied on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:22pm
  16. I am a lesbian and it is so true! I can't resist the plumbing!

Replied on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 8:15pm
  17. So true!

Replied on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 8:19pm
  18. Don’t bow down Home Depot, more stand with than against you.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:48pm
  19. I didn’t know about this. I’m going to have to do some shopping at Home Depot to thank them for their support. Thanks AFA for bringing this to my attention.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:48pm
  20. This latest announcement is clearly a ploy by AFA to get the Home Depot boycott back in the news. Since they failed miserably and HD ignored their useless boycott for years, now they hope that by claiming victory, gay rights supporters will turn on HD without knowing the true facts. Fuck off, AFA.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:48pm
  21. ….the AFA needs a dictionary….

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:49pm
  22. Yeah? I work for Depot, my company has a wonderful record of taking care of our people. Our CEO told the AFA that we will not change our policy. My stock is doing great and we are ALL getting bonus checks. Bite my orange ass you homophobic aholes!

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:49pm
  23. ROFLMAO!!! I love the way you think.

Replied on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:34pm
  24. One great republican trick tell everyone you winning wen you finally are laughed to of existence

Replied on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 9:03pm
  25. I work for Home Depot too. I am lesbian and am treated very well... No discrimination what so ever! I work Part Time... Have benefits... I'm in the 401k and buy their Stock!! Which is doing Very Well!!

Replied on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 10:51pm
  26. #HomoDepot my favorite place to pick up cute chicks

Replied on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 2:16am
  27. glad they did! our sales went up! BIG Bonus!!

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:51pm
  28. Chuck really you should do a little research.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:51pm
  29. lost my business and everyone I know.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:51pm
  30. Orange Pride!

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:52pm
  31. AKA: “It’s too much of a hassle to continue our boycott so we’re going to lie to ourselves now and say we won. Yaaaay we won.” LOL. Bunch of children.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:53pm
  32. Really? They were one of SF Pride’s many sponsors, and they still have STRICT policies against anti-GLBTQ discrimination. I wonder what’s changed.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:54pm
  33. Nothing. The AFA is lying.

Replied on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:57pm
  34. Agreed. That was my point.

Replied on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:07pm
  35. It’s why I shop at HD and not Lowes. :D

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:54pm
  36. Home depot is MORE PRO~rights now than ever B4/this story is so full of lies….actaully quite funny & sad

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:54pm
  37. Yea, ….like the Disney boycott …that didn’t put even the tiniest dent in the company profits.
    These losers are so full of themselves.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:55pm
  38. I work at a Home Depot and they are not anti-homo. Get your facts from reputable sources. Thank you LGBTQ for letting people know the whole story! :)

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:56pm
  39. Lmao this group is delusional and a joke.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:56pm
  40. Am I the only one that hadn’t even heard of this ‘boycott’?

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:58pm
  41. Just the haters trying to stir crap up!!!!

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 6:59pm
  42. AFA says it was “successful”. Home Depot says “we just ignored them.” AFA are not only hateful bigots but delusional.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:00pm
  43. This is AFA speak for “No one was listening, so we’re done.”

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:00pm
  44. When these bigots can’t win they just declare victory to their followers and move on. Hate should never win.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:01pm
  45. I. Am. So. Very. Please. To. Hear. This

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:03pm
  46. I like the word home in a gay rights supporter. The miss use of the word Family in a violent hate group that hurts their gay children and promotes harm and bully activities is sad and dysfunctional in its own words. Thanks Home Depot for your unwavering support for ending oppression.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:04pm
  47. I cant waittogo buy somethingright now!

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:06pm
  48. Gee…the AFA’s definition of success must be awfully different from mine!!!

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:06pm
  49. How could it be a success if no one knee Home Depot was being ‘boycott’? Only the group seems to be the only ones who knew about this ‘boycott’.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:08pm
  50. still homo depot

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:12pm
  51. So now if I want to shop without being surrounded by assholes I should go here. Cool.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:14pm
  52. AFA IS SO FULL OF CRAP! ANYONE BELIEVES THOSE MORONS IS NUTS ALSO!

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:14pm
  53. Good for Home Depot! Some of the stores actually look for older people who have a lot of experience in home construction problems. My 64 year old husband is looking for a job – a store in Oregon said they’d hire him in a flash (unfortunately, we live in Colorado).

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:19pm
  54. Lol. What a joke

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:20pm
  55. How can call themselves “Family”?

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:28pm
  56. hahahaha they always say its a success when its a failure hate groups are full of moronic idiots who need to be smacked with some common sense

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:31pm
  57. I guess they are attention seeking since they are so out of touch with reality. The shit people say and do…sheesh

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:36pm
  58. i never heard of this ‘boycott’ and how can this hatred group claim victory when Nothing was changed?

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:37pm
  59. Stupid friggen Christians and their homophobic reasoning…too stupid to know it didn’t work…..

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:39pm
  60. Don't lump all Christians with these homophobic idiots. Frankly, those that hate anyone cannot call themselves Christian...they don't really get it at all.

Replied on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 8:42pm
  61. Seems to me that the Christian hating is getting out of hand and now starting to be worse then the so called haters they despise.amazing how hatred can corrupt the mind and soul.i mean he out right attacks *Christian*S* with nothing better to do and clearly has hate his self.i have seen people wish innocent people dead and so many other things,in the name of hating Christians and i can honestly say,at least the LGBT haters *who claim to be christian* havent attacked an entire country like these Christian haters.makes me sick when people repay hate for hate and then become worse then the first.So to be very clear-if i was hated on by one gay man,how does that give me the RIGHT to hate on the entire LGBT? and what kind of backlash would i get if i did such a thing? its wrong to hate an entire minority because ONE is corrupt.these bigot christians and haters indeed hate on the whole minority and because of it,they deserve nothing but what happens when hate is returned for hate and justification made for it? What happens when a really good Christian *HUMAN BEING* fights for the LGBT rights? which they do but do you honestly think they will continue to do so while they are being hated on in return? Jesus died for the exact same people who stood at the gate screaming *KILL HIM!* and the same people crying for equal rights,demand that another lose not only theirs but their life and anyone near them? how can people who want to be loved and accepted and equal,cry for the death and starvation of an entire country *even the innocent LGBT that may be in hiding,getting cruel news that they are being starved to death by the same people who claim to fight for their rights* because of ONE mans hatred? when does compassion and love come in and when does fighting for rights take head? the people who want the exact same thing for everyone as their selves,are the ones I AM fighting for.I am not fighting for the haters on ANY side and NO one is entitled to more then anyone else.Rip down your own trees but on your own time.I WILL not fight for these christian bigots who are self righteous and i will NOT fight for anyone like them!

Replied on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 9:33pm
  62. i’m not a huge home depot fan ( i worked there and was treated like crap) but i’ve never known them to be against peoples life choices or anything…..

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:42pm
  63. The head of the association probably needs to rehab his house and Lowe’s was too expensive?

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:46pm
  64. without gays and lesbians, Homo Despot would shut down from lack of business. they know better. lol

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:49pm
  65. Keep up the boycotting … Home Depot is making more money without you! Homo Depot loves supporting LGBT Equality … FUCK YOU AFA!

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:49pm
  66. {shhhhh! Don’t let the AFA freaks know, but many people follow their boycotts so we know which businesses are the most awesome and then we frequent them even more.} Ahem, I mean, way to show THEM AFA!

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:54pm
  67. I worked for HD back in mid 90′s and their policy was the same it is now!!! The AFA can blow me and fondle my Home Depot loving nuts while they do it!!!!

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 7:54pm
  68. To AFA: Good luck trying to boycott every company that supports gay rights!

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 8:03pm
  69. SO WHAT’S THE REAL STORY?????? IF THIS IS A LIE,THEN POST SHOULD COME DOWN. STOP FEEDING INTO NEGATIVE ENERGY!!!!

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 8:09pm
  70. Where can I get a copy of the homosexual agenda? I need to start quoting from it!

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 8:11pm
  71. I’m thinking they are missing those low HD prices! ;)

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 8:13pm
  72. Apparently they haven’t seen their sock price LOL…

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 8:14pm
  73. THAT’S BS !!!

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 8:14pm
  74. Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 8:16pm
  75. Evangelical christians are the scum of the earth and a cancer on America.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 8:20pm
  76. They are not really Christian... and they certainly wouldn't believe that if you told them!

Replied on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 8:44pm
  77. Wait there is a homosexual agenda??? I must have missed the memo…

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 8:26pm
  78. Hahahaha, I like it. AFA “Alright, our boycott worked”
    Home Depot: “Uh.. no. Go ahead, keep boycotting. No seriously, we don’t want you back.”

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 8:43pm
  79. Without HD how would lesbians be able to complete their part of the “gay agenda”?

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 8:45pm
  80. So their boycott brought HD more profits, yup that worked well.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 8:52pm
  81. Hope Home Depot supports everyone or I will stop going there

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 9:05pm
  82. When in defeat, declare victory!

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 9:11pm
  83. Woot! Woot,

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 9:15pm
  84. I guess one of the benefits of your opponent being completely self-deluded is that eventually, there’s a chance they’ll delude themselves right out of their own position if it becomes inconvenient.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 9:19pm
  85. AFA thrives on lies

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 9:41pm
  86. If you declare a boycott, and no one knows why your doing a boycott, is it really a boycott? I guess I missed the pickets or email updates, or online petitions. Perhaps next time they need to update people via FB, or SF, Chgo, NYC or hundreds of other Gay papers.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 9:52pm
  87. Bryan Fischer: OH SHIT WE ALMOST LOST

WE MIGHT AS WELL MILK THIS DRY COW

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 10:08pm
  88. hahahahhahaha…thats funny…it is the Homo depot…lmao

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 10:21pm
  89. Christian Valentine Huh? What? The truth hurts sorry to say. No hate. Hate is for christians. I only feel pity but also disgust that christians continúe to corrupt America’s soul. It is a hard truth. Get over it.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 10:23pm
  90. That is YOUR truth,not mine and you honestly tell people that they have to keep their mouth shut and at home with their anti-gay bullshit and you bluntly tell me that you can do exactly that? i dont give a fuck what you think you know but dont demand the same shit you refuse everyone else.its people like you that corrupt america with your self entitlement and resentment.hate is hate,period and it doesnt matter what form it comes in.i have done nothing to you and you dont fucking know me,so dont tell me that i am like anything or anyone.you can take your hate and opinion and shove it down your throat.

Replied on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 12:05am
  91. wow……what a bunch of fucking cunts

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 10:27pm
  92. I never knew there was a boycott.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 10:36pm
  93. im with Forrest i worked in management for Home Depot for 20 years. they are vary much supportive of Human Rights for all people & yes im a out Gay as wear a number of my coworkers.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 10:43pm
  94. you don’t see that goes on behind closed doors! and those people who get hurt buy racial slurs or sexism or homophobia or religious prosecution? I am reminded it all comes from the same place favoritism so what is the difference between them and Hitler? motivation is what it comes down to. so your defence of a company that supports hate is a violation of the rights god gave and that is the right to live. and the right to learn

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 10:48pm
  95. lol

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 10:51pm
  96. Its just like claiming someone disproved Global Warming or the Big Bang Theory. They are just full of hot air and well built tinfoil hats.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 10:52pm
  97. a friend of my mom’s worked there as an assistant manager, he only quit because of health problems, not because of him being gay

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 10:55pm
  98. LOL – I wouldn’t expect less from pea brained idiots

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 11:21pm
  99. Obviously someone at the AFA got tired of the lack of service and knowledge at Lowe’s and decided to end the boycott. Home Depot is as gay friendly as ever, my fiancé and I shop there all the time.

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 11:22pm
  100. AFA can drop dead anytime

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 11:48pm
  101. HAHAHAHA

Posted on Sunday, September 8, 2013 at 11:48pm
  102. I actually STOPPED shopping at Lowe’s and went back to Home Depot BECAUSE of this. Do not change anything Home Depot!

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 12:02am
  103. homophobic jerks

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 12:29am
  104. Delusional hatemongers always trust in LIES to make themselves feel better. (Bigotry makes people STUPID!)

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 12:41am
  105. Sounds to me like Home Depot just kept right on doing its thing &the AFA just gave-in and decided to admit defeat.

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 1:02am
  106. I thought bearing false witness is a sin so why is AFA claiming that Home Depot has stop supporting gay rights when it’s not true at all?

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 1:07am
  107. Translation: the folks at AFA got tired of not being able to shop there, so they gave up. LOL

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 1:33am
  108. LOL! I love a delusional homophobe. Home Depot was basically like, “Oh, were you still doing that? We hadn’t noticed.”

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 1:42am
  109. yep that #ChristoFascist American Family Association Gay Bashing boycott really worked http://earnings.homedepot.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=63646&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1848612&highlight=
    Net earnings for the second quarter were $1.8 billion, or $1.24 per diluted share, compared with net earnings of $1.5 billion, or $1.01 per diluted share, in the same period of fiscal 2012. For the second quarter of fiscal 2013, diluted earnings per share increased 22.8 percent from the same period in the prior year.
    Based on its year-to-date performance and outlook for the balance of the year, the Company raised its fiscal 2013 sales guidance and now expects sales to be up approximately 4.5 percent with comparable store sales up approximately 6.0 percent for the year.

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 2:15am
  110. Xtian truthiness for the win

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 2:42am
  111. Oh, give me a break. HD supported Dubya and pours a ton of money into right-wing politicians. It’s nice that they have a non-discrimination policy but … look where their money goes.

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 3:25am
  112. So funny. It seems that AFA members are forgiving Home Depot, as long as their members are making money off the stocks. Because if they really had principles, they would forfeit their shares of the evil company. If the profits of Home Depot were down, they would dump the stock and proclaim victory for their so-called boycott.

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 4:09am
  113. The Homo Depot? I love that place! I have not yet been in one where I did not see a lesbian, or six. And they truly know their stuff :)

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 4:38am
  114. Morons!

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 4:56am
  115. Good for Home Depot, and a pox on all haters!

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 5:48am
  116. “look, we won!” everybody else in the wold: “won what? nothing’s changed?” I worked for HD in 2008. they had a respect and inclusion policy at that time. a rather prominant, important one.

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 6:12am
  117. All the more reason to shop at Home Depot.

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 6:14am
  118. where are the anti-hetero hate groups….JK…that’s how absurd an anti-gay group sounds to me… Hope we can all shop together! And work together! Not sleep together!

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 6:54am
  119. Yay home depot!

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 7:06am
  120. Well, it was not relevant where I bought paint before, BUT IT IS NOW. Home Depot just became my first choice. AFA is a farce.

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 9:15am
  121. I a glad Home Depot stood firm- I knew I loved them for a reason! But I am confused, if profits when up, and the company ignored the boycott, how was it successful?

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 10:53am
  122. I like Lowe’s better. Wonder what their policy is.

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 11:18am
  123. Sure it has. Home Depot is still in business making money. Your boycott brought them to their knees! LOL

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 11:46am
  124. Ummm, what? There was a boycott? Really?

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 12:29pm
  125. Who cares? Gays shop a Lowes anyway!!!

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 2:03pm
  126. If gays and lesbians all came together and boycotted any business with anti-gay policies, or chose to work at a more inclusive company, or spent their tourism dollars at LGBTQ friendlier cities, I guarantee these hateful businesses would crumble into Hades!!! We would have a happier, more fashionable country and everybody would get along. The gay dollar has more power than the hetero dollar. There, I said it!

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 2:13pm
  127. I <3 “Homo-depot”

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 3:04pm
  128. Well that’s cool . . . I love how AFA is spinning it though LOL

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 3:24pm
  129. That’s the power of Home Depot

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 3:50pm
  130. Home Depot responded by saying, “…what boycott?”

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 4:00pm
  131. that is wrong.

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 4:20pm
  132. Idiots….

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 5:04pm
  133. Home Depot ROCKS! <3

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 5:05pm
  134. Both Home depot and Lowes :?

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 5:20pm
  135. Stupid is as Stupid does

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 6:20pm
  136. I laughed my ass off when I saw that crap on AFA. Delusional bigots are hilarious.

Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 6:28pm
  137. Posted on Monday, September 9, 2013 at 6:49pm
  138. They finally just gave up due to no progress on their hateful – hate filled agenda!!!

Posted on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 4:48pm