Happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at LGBTQ Nation.

We are truly thankful for an amazing year of growth at LGBTQ Nation — with over 165,000 followers on Facebook and Twitter, you have made us the most followed LGBT news magazine in the nation. We thank you for your support, readership and confidence.

But mostly we are thankful for each other, and our 20 years together.

We wish you and your family much to be thankful for as well.

• Darryl and Russ
    (Editors and Publisher)

Open thread, what are you thankful for this year?
Add your comment below.

Connect with LGBTQ Nation.
The Nation's most followed LGBTQ news magazine.

Archives: ,

Filed under: Around the USA

1. I’m thankful for my children and grandbaby

Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 9:29am
  2. I am thankful that I am legally married to my husband in California and that marriage is now recognized in about 10 jurisdictions in the USA and, based upon the November, 2012 elections, the momentum is irreversibly on the path for national equality.

Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 9:29am
  3. Being able to be who I am without having to hide it or explain it or rationalize it or justify it to anyone around me because I’ve usually been accepted without question. And, that’s from within the Bible Belt.

Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 9:30am
  4. i am thankful that my fiance and i are are still happily together. three years went by fast. ily Amanda Price

Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 9:33am
  5. My girlfriend.

Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 9:34am
  6. I am thankful for the beautiful family and the wonderful loving woman in my life that support and love me unconditionally ! I am also thankful for great friends that always have my back ! I’m so blessed every day of my life !

Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 9:35am
  7. Friends family and the most LGBT supportive president ever!

Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 9:35am
  8. My girl

Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 9:35am
  9. I’m thankful for the progress that has been made this year and all the places that allow gay marriage now xD

Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 9:36am
  10. My family.

Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 9:38am
  11. I am thankful for all the wonderful pages and groups on Facebook that gather people together in communities and reduces the isolation and for opening up forums that allow like minded to not feel alone with their thoughts feelings and ideas. <3

Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 9:38am
  12. my two best friends

Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 9:45am
  13. I am thankful that the state in which I live defeated an anti-gay marriage constitutional amendment!

Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 9:48am
  14. I am thankful for God and his love for me. I am alive today because he loves me and helped me through difficult times. Because of that I am able to enjoy my life more, which I am also thankful for.

Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 9:49am
  15. I am thankful for my loving husband Seth Gardner-Roberts and all the LGBT family on this thread

Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 9:51am
  16. I am thankful for my totally amazing partner who has made my life so wonderful. If I know anything about love, its because of him.

Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 9:58am
  17. My sister, my friends and life in general, without them, I would have no meaning

Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 11:24am
  18. I am thankful for my son and beautiful girlfriend:)

Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 11:24am
  19. I am thankful that this year, May 26, 2012, my husband & I were legally wed in the great State of New York. Also, though we live in Miami, and our marriage is not recognized by the State of Florida, all my neighbors and coworkers acknowledge and respect our marriage as if we were a straight couple. In fact, more than once, coworkers have corrected me when I said “boyfriend” not “husband”. I am thankful for straight allies such as these.

Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 11:27am
  20. I am thansful for mens butthole

Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 12:08pm
  21. Happy Thanksgiving, Folks. I Thank the Great Spirit That i was Born Gay.

Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 1:00pm