HRC: Paul Ryan is ‘just as anti-LGBT as the top of the ticket’

Via: HRC
Friday, October 26, 2012

Over the past two days, the Human Rights Campaign has compared President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney’s stances on issues of equality – covering bullying and hate crimes so far – but, reminds us that vice-presidential hopeful Paul Ryan is just as anti-LGBT as the top of the ticket.

The HRC offers this look at Ryan’s record in the House of Representatives:

Archives: , , , ,

Filed under: Newsmakers

1. Some please pass this along to those know nothing Log Cabin Republicans.

Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 at 2:54pm
  2. just another douchbag who might get into offiace

Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 at 2:54pm
  3. You should see the nasty letter he sent the LGBT center of se Wisconsin (his district no less)-after Center rep’s visited his local office. He HATES LGBT people!!!!

Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 at 4:51pm
  4. No s##t!

Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 at 5:36pm
  5. Seems to me that Romney and Ryan are just plain old homophobic.

Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 at 5:38pm
  6. - Indeed – tell me something I don’t already know…but some people are just ignorant enough to think them both decent+devout family men who “wouldn’t hurt a fly” when it comes to other people’s actual rights and dignity. Unfortunately, I happen to know some of those people, and – pleasant as they may be to my face, and well as they may speak of me personally – they seem utterly unaware that their support of R&R is a direct assault against my rights and potentially my very survival.

This is /not/ just a difference of opinion – the Republican ticket, its collection-monied backers and its rabid fringe alike would gladly see me and my various ilk eliminated from the face of the earth, whether by violent lynchings or by intolerable oppressions and deliberate miseducation. They want me gone. They hate me. What does it take to explain that I have a right to be concerned and yes, offended and angered, when people who know me and claim to respect me as an individual choose to vote for those who actively loathe and will evil against me categorically?

Posted on Friday, October 26, 2012 at 11:40pm
  7. I soooo wish Romney and Ryan supported LGBT equality. Then, things would get accelerated…..

Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2012 at 2:28am
  8. He is surely not as Christian as he was us to believe. God teaches us to love one another to be accepting to all.

Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2012 at 9:24am
  9. Paul Ryan is a douche. Point blank.

Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2012 at 9:28am
  10. I pray America votes in a President and VP that truely cares for America. I am a Christian and I am gay….So Mr. Ryan go else where please!

Posted on Saturday, October 27, 2012 at 11:07am