Michael Brown: ‘Hypersensitive’ gays want to put Christians in jail

By Kyle Mantyla
Monday, October 3, 2011

Cindy and Mike Jacobs host a weekly television program called “God Knows” where they discuss current events, like how abortion curses the land and how such sins then causes natural disasters.

On the last two episodes, the guest has been anti-gay activist Michael Brown, author of “A Queer Thing Happened to America” who explained that the ultimate agenda of gay activists is to put Christians into jail:

Watch:

Brown: Here it is in a nutshell: the activists who came out of the closet about forty years ago first said “we demand our rights.” Then they began to point to others and said “you have to accept our rights.” Then they began to point to conservatives, especially conservative Christians, and said “we’re taking away your rights.” And next thing, they want to put us in the closet.

Cindy Jacobs: Or in jail.

Brown: Or in jail. In fact an attorney friend of mine said “cycle it once more: it’s not just they came out of the closet and want to put us in the closet; they were put in jail, they want to put us in jail.”

When Mike Jacobs asked why this topic is such an intense issue that creates such heated reactions, Brown asserted that it was because gays are “hypersensitive” because they know are not “affirmed by God“:

Archives: , ,

Filed under: Newsmakers

1. another winner

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:07pm
  2. kick him in his testicles o.O

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:10pm
  3. How do these people come to these ridiculous conclusions? They are more concerned about our sexuality than we are… they need to get a grip…

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:11pm
  4. yup…and a SINNER!! >:-)

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:11pm
  5. i know wat the gay agenda is!

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:12pm
  6. PEACE LOVE AND HAPPIENESS! is that so bad?

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:12pm
  7. I like when funny people make funny comments about how funny they are

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:12pm
  8. i have to think that this moron means what he says. does anyone ever ask him to support the stances he takes with, oh, i don’t know, logic??? the position he is taking is illegitimate and arguably the stupidest thing he could do. he opines that gay people, many of whom are christians themselves, want to put christians in jail. he is assuming the status of victimhood while he is talking on a talk show, probably having books published or blogs fed by like minded idiots. he probably thinks, like others, that a status of victimhood gives his position some legitimacy, as if he was pushed into defending himself against an attack upon his very life. you should be made to understand, mr brown, that many of the people who you perceive are attacking you are victims of attacks in their daily lives. if you have never undergone an adolescence full of fear for your safety, then you are talking out your ass. you have no legitimate right to spew such filth and you will be called out every time you say garbage like this.

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:13pm
  9. We will throw you in jail and throw away the key!!

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:15pm
  10. gay agenda: gain mom and dads love, marry the ones we love, buy milk.

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:15pm
  11. Jail is actually to good a place for most of these clowns.

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:20pm
  12. Sounds like bullies whining because their victims are fighting back.

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:20pm
  13. we just want to be treated with respect…but jail does sound like a good idea for these idiots!!!

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:22pm
  14. Lemme tell ya somethin’ queer, Michael Brown: the fact that us ‘gays’ don’t want to perpetually harass you from practical cradle to grave; don’t want to make your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness that of a second class citizen; don’t want to destroy what is innately ‘you’; haven’t sent you to an asylum or reformative camp; haven’t filled the ears of your family with a list of the sinful behaviors/beliefs/desires you’ve committed (deemed wrong by someone other than yourself and your higher power)…I dunno…seems to me if jail was the worst we wished on you that it would still be about a billion (that’s billion with a bi…like bisexual) times better than how you act toward us.

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:25pm
  15. Not affirmed by God???!!! Like these false prophets that are pandering to their ignorant followers are…check your bible twits, Jesus warns to not follow false prophets…..

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:31pm
  16. haha. very true. its simple fuck the haters. who needs them when we have an amazin rainbow family with nothin but happiness and love and respect! <3

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:36pm
  17. How can this man live with himself after telling such Blanted Lies. I am A Lesbian and I do not want to put all Christians in Jail, I AM A CHRISTIAN TOO. I would just like to be treated fairly in the EYES OF Our FATHER GOD.

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:39pm
  18. walking talking rectum cest la vie’

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:42pm
  19. Not Christians, since most of us are Christians… but ignorant morons who try to use the word of God to throw hate!

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:47pm
  20. I don’t to put anyone in jail, I just want to get through college, raise my daughter in a peaceful, loving and accepting environment and find the girl of my dreams. I’m too busy living my life to give a crap about the shit coming out of your mouth. That’s for damn sure!!

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 9:50pm
  21. Someone needs to post this all over everything he touches:

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 10:38pm
  22. How many projections was that?

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 10:41pm
  23. Hypersensitive gays are being nice. I want to gas them.

Posted on Monday, October 3, 2011 at 10:57pm
  24. Hypersensitive? Yes, not wanting crazy righters to kill, make discriminatory laws and leave people the fuck alone is now totally equal to sending Christians to jail, wtf ever. Where in their arses do they pull this shit from?

Posted on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 2:22am
  25. I wish I had a copy of the gay agenda! They told me it was in the mail but that was a month ago. I can’t wait to read it and see what I am supposed to do to corrupt or jail all the straights of this world I’ve waited so long for this agenda! Maybe we’ll just use them to breed more of us!

And if you believe any of that, then I guess you’re ignorant enough to believe Michael Brown and a group of Christians I like to call Wacko, among other things!! Don’t worry, I don’t put all Christians in that category, just the ignorant ones!! ;)

Posted on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 4:01am
  26. “Hypersensative” Christians have been trying to do that for years-wheres the story here? HAHAHAH

Posted on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 4:39am
  27. I am both gay and a Christian. I will be allowed to smuggle in a file, y’all. Don’t worry!

Posted on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 4:44am
  28. See, the thing is, if you’re a Christian, and a card-carrying member of the GLBT community, you’re supposed to go turn yourself into jail for being a naughty Christian.

Posted on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 5:17am
  29. Yes, the gays also want to eat your babies- ooooo!! And they want to make all your children sing the pledge of allegiance to the sound of showtunes- woooo!

Posted on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 5:45am
  30. These morons are the ones who demonize us, who want to deprive us from being equal, who want to consider us as mentally ill, who want us to change our ways of living, who want us to change our sexuality, who want to criminalize what we do and who we are, who wish their mythical book (bible) was not written by mere humans the way it has been, that hell was real so we could suffer an eternity of pain… and we’re the ones who want to put them in jail? Fuck you, Brown and all your alikes, fuck you anybody who think the bible is divine and that hell is real, nobody in their right minds should wish an eternity of pain upon anybody else, even their worst enemies.

Posted on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 5:59am
  31. This ignorant idiot should not be allowed to express such lies and hatred. I don’t want him or any of his kind in jail. I just want to be left alone to live my life as I see fit. Not to live my life by someone else’s narrow view.

Posted on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 6:29am
  32. “Hypersensitive?” It sounds like he is gaslighting the gay community. Prick.

Posted on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 7:50am
  33. No, he has it backwards. we don’t want to put them in jail. But they love to put LGBT in jail.

Posted on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 10:38am
  34. Here is my complete review on Brown’s latest book. Read the review, NEVER buy the book and speak up if he does not speak for you. I am a Christian and HE DOES NOT SPEAK FOR ME!

Posted on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 8:13pm
  35. If there really is a God, this gasbag will spin out in a rainstorm and collide with a tractor-trailer hauling 40 tons of bovine excrement.

Posted on Tuesday, October 4, 2011 at 11:34pm
  36. “I have ceased to be amazed by humanity’s capacity for stupidity.”-me

Posted on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 3:17pm
  37. I think mike brown is experiencing a reaction formation defense mechanism in which he is severely homosexual in the privacy of his mind, and he knows he’s too old to do anything about it so he expresses his negative views toward homosexuals and gay rights activists as a way to distract himself from his own insecurities.
    then again i hate to say that, because i feel he would be an insult to homosexuals everywhere.

Posted on Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 12:19am